Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who likes cats?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
My wife adores them.

13230212_211857309200679_3774839991021259130_n.jpg

I do but I'm not allowed to have any :(

well actually I am allowed - but I have to take care of him/her and I have no clue how to potty train and I want a kitten

• Banned

well actually I am allowed - but I have to take care of him/her and I have no clue how to potty train and I want a kitten
Not difficult at all. Read up and go to the rescue shelter. Be ready for a grilling. You would think you are getting a top security clearance.

Actually, cats can pretty much potty train themselves if you show them where the litter box is. Matter of fact, if you have the patience and time, you can even teach a cat how to use the toilet in about 2 weeks if you have the kit to do it with.

One of the reasons that I like cats so much is that they are pretty much self sufficient. Give 'em a can of food on Tuesday, go on a trip, and when you come back on Thursday, they are happy to see you back (usually because it means they are going to get fed again).

Besides....................there's nothing more fun or cuter than a kitten who has just discovered string.

Not difficult at all. Read up and go to the rescue shelter. Be ready for a grilling. You would think you are getting a top security clearance.

Yeah I know, went through that years ago - I wish they had a store where you could pay like $20 to play with kittens and puppies for an hour. That would work for me.

Yeah I know, went through that years ago - I wish they had a store where you could pay like $20 to play with kittens and puppies for an hour. That would work for me.
Volunteer at a shelter.

Volunteer at a shelter.

I just like the babies - and if I don't like their personality, I would give them away... they have to be loving

Volunteer at a shelter.

I just like the babies - and if I don't like their personality, I would give them away... they have to be loving
If you love hard on a kitten from the earliest days, they will be exactly that.

I have one cat that keeps clawing on the carpet and furniture. Any suggestions to break him of this?

Forum List

Back