Who needs an assault rifle?

If only books on voting rights (how criminals often lose them) were picturebooks. *Sigh*

Maybe then you could learn shit.

Comrade Fucktard, CONVICTS often lose rights while incarcerated. Since most criminals get away with their crimes, claiming that criminals lose rights is mind-numbingly stupid. downright leftist-stupid.

Fuck me!!! Will someone please make a picturebook for U'08!!!! "The lad need some learnin'," is a fucking understatement!!!!

In Most States felons lose voting rights from encarceration through parole and probation. Only 13 states are as you say, while locked up. Nearly as many states (12) can remove voting rights permanently.

Fuck me!!! Will someone please make a picturebook for U'08!!!! "The lad need some learnin'," is a fucking understatement!!!!

Comrade fucktard, will reality change if we put it in pictures?

In Most States felons lose voting rights from encarceration through parole and probation.

Again Comrade Fucktard, since only a small fraction of criminals are actually incarcerated, the contention that all criminals lose their rights is "leftist stupid."

Only 13 states are as you say, while locked up. Nearly as many states (12) can remove voting rights permanently.

All irrelevant to your insane stupidity. Convicts may lose rights. Most criminals are never convicted of anything. Look to Rahm Emanuel and Eric Holders as examples of indisputable criminals who have never been convicted.

Learning can be hard,

Yeah, that's not working for you, fucktard.

You're stupid as a doorknob and illustrating the fact with every post. You made a claim that was fucking retarded, that criminals lose rights. I corrected your idiocy that it's CONVICTS, rather than criminals, who lose rights. Yet you persist, because you really are stupid.

so I fully understand you getting your tighty-whities up your crack so far that your taste buds are telling you you need to be a more diligent wiper in the future. And for this I feel just fucking awful. (PM me your address and I'll send you a bottle of Listerine, FedEx.)

Again stupid, you are attempting to blow smoke and obscure the utter idiocy of your contentions. I understand, you're embarrassed, which demonstrates more self-awareness than I thought you capable of. So kudos for that much.

But look at the upside: YOU NOW KNOW MORE!!! So it's a banner fucking day, at the Unsensoreds' house.

Again stupid, this fails to address the claim. If conviction cured crime, we would be a crime free nation. But retard, we are far from. Most criminals are never charged with a crime. Fewer still are convicted.

Comrade fucktard, will reality change if we put it in pictures?

In Most States felons lose voting rights from encarceration through parole and probation.

Again Comrade Fucktard, since only a small fraction of criminals are actually incarcerated, the contention that all criminals lose their rights is "leftist stupid."

Only 13 states are as you say, while locked up. Nearly as many states (12) can remove voting rights permanently.

All irrelevant to your insane stupidity. Convicts may lose rights. Most criminals are never convicted of anything. Look to Rahm Emanuel and Eric Holders as examples of indisputable criminals who have never been convicted.

"Criminal" is a legal definition, following a guilty plea or conviction by trial. And those involving guns most assuredly get jail time.

In re: the deleted post, how's that taste in your mouth? Getting better? ;) ;)

58852252.jpg

They sure were glad they had theirs.

"Criminal" is a legal definition, following a guilty plea or conviction by trial. And those involving guns most assuredly get jail time.

Really, Comrade fucktard?

----------

: relating to, involving, or being a crime <criminal neglect>

: relating to crime or to the prosecution of suspects in a crime <criminal statistics> <brought criminal action>

: guilty of crime; also : of or befitting a criminal <a criminal mind>

: disgraceful

Criminal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Try again, stupid.

Maybe if you had a cartoon to explain it to you?

sk011713dAPR20130117094513.jpg

Really, Comrade fucktard?

----------

: relating to, involving, or being a crime <criminal neglect>

: relating to crime or to the prosecution of suspects in a crime <criminal statistics> <brought criminal action>

: guilty of crime; also : of or befitting a criminal <a criminal mind>

: disgraceful

Criminal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Try again, stupid.

Maybe if you had a cartoon to explain it to you?

sk011713dAPR20130117094513.jpg

Indeed. Criminal = guilty of, legally speaking. And in relation to voting, gun ownership or any other rights, then "legally speaking" is assumed.

And whilst you're picking the last of the bits of cotton from your teeth, ask yourself is Merriam-Webster's is a legal dictionary. You might arrive at the right answer without my help.

I'm pulling for you.

Last edited:
Indeed. Criminal = guilty of, legally speaking.

Ah, so it isn't "criminal prosecution" unless the person is found guilty.

Yer brilliant, sparky..

And in relation to voting, gun ownership or any other rights, then "legally speaking" is assumed.

When it comes to Koios posts, "retarded" is assumed.

And whilst you're picking the last of the bits of cotton from your teeth, ask yourself is Merriam-Webster's is a legal dictionary. You might arrive at the right answer without my help.

I'm pulling for you.

You're a fucking retard, getting your ass smeared all over the forum. I understand your desperation to throw our red herrings and blow smoke....

Assasins. Crazy people who want to take a bunch of folks with them on their way out. Military. Stupid people who duck hunt and don't shoot any ducks. Guys with small peckers needing to feel more manly than they are, which is just short of Ru Paul manliness.

Maybe others ..

You forgot free people.......

Nope. That's who can have them, and not who needs or wants one.

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?
Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy."

you just lost all your credibility right there with this statement.........

For example, I do not want nor need one. Chicks are telling me all the time, "Wow; you're big for a white guy." So clearly, I need no assault rifle, nor would I waste time playing around in the woods with middle aged, fat-gut virgins in camo, with the intelligence of fucking fruit flies, when the bitches are wanting my spare time for doing other things.

Ya feel me?

Yeah; I overstated it. Three chicks, on three separate occassions over period of years does not equal "all the time."

Forgive my grandiosity. ;) ;)

Yeah; I overstated it. Three chicks, on three separate occassions over period of years does not equal "all the time."

A wise man once said to me; "If you're bragging about size, it's bullshit."

You're insecure about most things, so your insecurity here should be no surprise.

Standard Disclaimer: The wise man was a random dude at a bar....

Ya feel me?

Meanwhile, back on-topic: I mean really; who needs an assault rifle who ain't going to war? What satisfaction does it serve? Ooh; I'm real badass with my scary-looking gun. Cool. How about without it? What are you then?

Just some loser needing something to make yourself feel better, obviously.

Are you seeing?

A wise man once said to me; "If you're bragging about size, it's bullshit."

You're insecure about most things, so your insecurity here should be no surprise.

Standard Disclaimer: The wise man was a random dude at a bar....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck me! I damn near fell out of my chair.

Really? A wise man, ya think? Pray not. Wisdom is out there, and on bit higher order.

Astonishing.

People who want to protect themselves from multiple intruders.

How many is typical? Or does every member of the crips and/or bloods come barging into homes where folks are watching TV with the kids after a tough day at the office.

These fruitloops come up with the whackiest scenerios to defend the idiocy of having these war weapons in public hands.

But to answer that silly question. I presonally had the experiance of having to face down a real gang, differant times, differant kind of gang, with a gun. A single shot shotgun. Nobody wanted to be the one to die, and they ceased to be interested in doing me harm and left.

thank god you had a gun Rocks.....

Ya feel me?

Meanwhile, back on-topic: I mean really; who needs an assault rifle who ain't going to war? What satisfaction does it serve? Ooh; I'm real badass with my scary-looking gun. Cool. How about without it? What are you then?

Are you seeing?

Your nonsensical statement is exactly what is wrong with gun control freaks... If is looks scary you want to ban it... With no rational regards for functional differences between firearms. You idiots make up terms like assault rifle, then you try to make a rational argument for banning a fictional inanimate object that obviously frightens you... Which in itself is irrational.

Are you seeing?

"Assault Rifle" is a made up term by the thugs of the left, comrade.

In real life, an assault rifle is a fully automatic weapon that can be born by a single person.

In Khmer Rouge parlance, an "assault rifle" is;

images

That's actually a .22 with a 10 round magazine - but because leftists are stupid, the plastic nonsense on it scares them.

Who needs what? You're in no position to decide, you have scant grasp of what a firearm is, much less how to operate one. I had a leftist like you attack my truck once (Which is a Daytona,) demanding "Who needs a 500 horse power vehicle?" Same dictatorial attitude and tone - the leftist will decide for others what they need or don't need. If I decide that I want a cowl inducted cold air system fed by a custom chip, that is my decision alone.

Who needs a .223 semi-auto rifle? Every law abiding person who can competently shoot one. And it isn't up to you of the Khmer Rouge to dictate who needs these, it is up to free people to decide for themselves. But this is where we break, I support a free people, you of the left do not. Simple as that.

Lame, LBT. If you want to play at this level, you need to be more clever / creative.

But no worries. We'll put that one behind us and move on.

Give it another shot ...

Brilliantly inept rebuttal. Come on K, I know you got more than that. Perhaps you need time to reflect on your shortcomings.

The "no; you're dumb" approach is kinda childish, don't you think?
so is the "hey i have a big dick" approach....:eusa_eh:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck me! I damn near fell out of my chair.

Really? A wise man, ya think? Pray not. Wisdom is out there, and on bit higher order.

Astonishing.

What's really funny is that you're too dense to grasp it.

:badgrin:

You should have put down the EasyOff while you still had a couple of functioning brain cells.

True story.

Are you seeing?

"Assault Rifle" is a made up term by the thugs of the left, comrade.

In real life, an assault rifle is a fully automatic weapon that can be born by a single person.

In Khmer Rouge parlance, an "assault rifle" is;

images

That's actually a .22 with a 10 round magazine - but because leftists are stupid, the plastic nonsense on it scares them.

Who needs what? You're in no position to decide, you have scant grasp of what a firearm is, much less how to operate one. I had a leftist like you attack my truck once (Which is a Daytona,) demanding "Who needs a 500 horse power vehicle?" Same dictatorial attitude and tone - the leftist will decide for others what they need or don't need. If I decide that I want a cowl inducted cold air system fed by a custom chip, that is my decision alone.

Who needs a .223 semi-auto rifle? Every law abiding person who can competently shoot one. And it isn't up to you of the Khmer Rouge to dictate who needs these, it is up to free people to decide for themselves. But this is where we break, I support a free people, you of the left do not. Simple as that.

I think it began with a gun-maker wanting to create a weapon for downed airmen to fend off a sworm of enemy combattants. Ergo, "survival weapon." Then when adopted for offensive forces, "assault weapon."

Forum List

Back