🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Owns Your Children?

Excellent cut and paste thread, PoliticalShit.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Without intelligence, what option does he/she have?

That's ...what...three...four of you imbeciles in a row....none with any rebuttal of anything in the thread.

That must represent the 'intelligence' of Liberals.

That's ...what...three...four of you imbeciles in a row....none with any rebuttal of anything in the thread.

It's not worth rebutting because it's bullshit from the get-go.

If you think this is brainwashing go right ahead.
Maybe these students are their own thinkers looking at all the facts.
They make their own judgements.
It's a sad statement you don't understand they have the right to their own thoughts and opinions.
Damn!!! I love the ideology of this country.
:argue:

If you love this nation, and want your children to feel about it the way you do....you will find, sadly, that they will be corrupted by a Marxist history curriculum.
They will be taught that the rest of the world sees themselves as victims of America...and your children will be taught to see America through that lens: an evil, predatory nation.

Such is the result of the take-over by the 60s radicals....

How did it begin?

"The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.”
Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.

What did they want?

"The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.”
Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

Having taken over the schools, at every level, and the media, the dissemination of information in the society, they had everything they needed to destroy what the Founders had given us.

And now, one more sign of how they despise the greatness of America, and mean to have that view indelibly impressed on the youth, is the change in the AP History exam, by the College Board.

1. " The College Board, ...has kicked off a national controversy by issuing a new and unprecedentedly detailed “Framework” for its AP U.S. History exam. This Framework will effectively force American high schools to teach U.S. history from a leftist perspective....the new AP U.S. History framework [is] closely tied to a movement of left-leaning historians that aims to “internationalize” the teaching of American history.... to “end American history as we have known it” by substituting a more “transnational” narrative for the traditional account.

2. ....also seeks to produce a generation of Americans more amendable to working through the United Nations and various left-leaning “non-governmental organizations” (NGOs) on issues like the environment and nuclear proliferation. A willingness to use foreign law to interpret the U.S. Constitution is likewise encouraged.

3. ... let’s have a closer look at its goals. NYU historian Thomas Bender is the leading spokesman ....Bender’s views can be found in his 2006 book, A Nation Among Nations: America’s Place in World History. ...

a. ... a thoroughgoing critic of American exceptionalism, the notion that America is freer and more democratic than any other nation, and for that reason, a model, vindicator, and at times the chief defender of ordered liberty and self-government in the world.

b. ... Bender wants to subordinate American identity to a cosmopolitan, “transnational” sensibility. ...Whereas the old U.S. history forged a shared national identity by emphasizing America’s distinctiveness, Bender hopes to encourage cosmopolitanism by “internationalizing” the American story.... Bender laments that history as taught in our schools has bred an “acceptance of the nation as the dominant form of human solidarity.”"
How the College Board Politicized U.S. History National Review Online

The hate-America brigade is on the verge of winning a momentous victory....and dealing the United States a coup de grâce.

The brainwashing continues at Harvard....Notice one of these students says "what we've been learning recently"

The younger generations, with a very few exceptions, reject the cultural McCarthyism preached by the ilk of PC.

I'd vote Republican, if we had one like Theodore Roosevelt. :biggrin: Kooky little Ron Paul was right on the money concerning Iraq, but when he opened his big mouth on economics it made me want to pick up a fork and stab someone in the eye. :biggrin: Look how the Republican party treated him..

Anything left of homicidal maniac, is considered a leftie-liberal to these loons.

oh its one of these threads...neat....
You wanna talk about somthing else while we're here?

Did you like that new Transformers with Wahlberg?
LOL! !!

99.999999% of anything she ever posts is delusional bullshit predicated on actually BEING brainwashed, herself. Ironically. Sadly.

& I don't give a fuck about r v. l, c v. l, etc.
Oh i know her situation. post some quotes as facts, get called out and then insult the poster for being dumb.

But the thing is she is a perfect example of the other end of this problem with schools. She wants to white wash the bad things, while some of the left want to white wash the good we have done. Both do not do any service to our kids. Kids need to know we slaughtered the Indians, but they also need to know that standing up to tyranny of Britain and the other good things we have done as well.

It is not up to these people though to teach about respect, or about patriotism. I will not teach my kid to be patriotic. Such a subjective worthless thing to me, is not something i will promote in my house. I will give my kids and open book for them to figure out where they want to go. IF by chance they want to be patriotic to this nation, then so be it. Yet teaching them that they must is dangerous. Righteous virtue is a deadly weapon that can blind people into actions that end up ruining society.

If anything these type of threads serve as a warning as what not to do as usual.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
oh its one of these threads...neat....
You wanna talk about somthing else while we're here?

Did you like that new Transformers with Wahlberg?

It wasnt bad per say. The Dinobots needed more time, but some of the dialogue Prime said was rather stupid. Which brings me to the issue with the baymovies. HE tends to just shove shit in regardless of of the other movies because it seems cool.
One of my issues is when Prime free's the dinobots. He says to them " Im giving you freedom, but if you dont bend to me right now i will kill you".thats not freedom at all. I still don't understand what the hell they were guarding on the bridge

The bots where cool, and it was nice to see Cullen and welker voice acting together in the film like it should have been from day 1.

My ilk prefers the truth over your propaganda..

Quite the contrary, as I've just shown.

Retract and reform yourself.

So you deny that the US and it's white citizens never unduly harmed a single minority in it's history?

So you deny the U.S. has fought died and liberated 100s of millions of people? what person in their right mind would look at the America as the problem in the world? Certainly all not the people desperately trying to get in the this country. Only liberal nuts like yourself

The US has also supported cruel despotic regimes. Why wouldn't the people adversely affected by those regime see us as a problem.

Reality is we've done some good things and we've done some bad things.

"....we've done some good things and we've done some bad things."

Do you not understand which of those the new curriculum is designed to accentuate?

And if you do.....do you understand why?

I understand which one you believe and why you post such things.

Truth. Justice and the American way is how history was taught. But they left out the truth and there was no justice for many Americans oppressed by white American ideology....

That doesn't hold water.

If whites were systematically oppressing blacks, then there wouldn't be so many successful ones. I know the left pretends that a few are let through, but that is not the case. The difference between minorities doing well and those still in poverty and blaming others is that some ignored the liberal race baiters who told them they couldn't make it the same way whites did. Now the left attacks the blacks who are comfortable in middle or high class and accuses them of being traitors. The reason the left calls them names is because they proved the liberals wrong.

The left has gone into overdrive the last few years to gin up more anger as they feel they are losing control of people. If people aren't angry at perceived wrongs, what can the left 'rescue' them from?

It's not worth rebutting because it's bullshit from the get-go.

Here you are complaining about the content of a thread....yet not one iota of contrary material????

Really?

You're not ashamed that it's so easy for me to bury you?

Quite the contrary, as I've just shown.

Retract and reform yourself.

So you deny that the US and it's white citizens never unduly harmed a single minority in it's history?

So you deny the U.S. has fought died and liberated 100s of millions of people? what person in their right mind would look at the America as the problem in the world? Certainly all not the people desperately trying to get in the this country. Only liberal nuts like yourself

The US has also supported cruel despotic regimes. Why wouldn't the people adversely affected by those regime see us as a problem.

"....we've done some good things and we've done some bad things."

Do you not understand which of those the new curriculum is designed to accentuate?

And if you do.....do you understand why?

I understand which one you believe and why you post such things.

Interesting that you haven't tried to deny the truth of what I believe.

But far more good has come from the existence of the United States...after we finally threw off the bad things brought here by Europe and Africa...and in a far shorter time in our period of existence than any other nation...

Forum List

Back