Who says Hollywood cant make a good movie?

There are plenty of good movies and TV series. I will watch this when it comes out.

Based on,
Home at last! Stray dog Arthur rescued from Ecuador by athletes freed from quarantine to start new life in Sweden
  • Mikael Lindnord adopted Arthur the dog after the mutt refused to leave his extreme sports team on a 430-mile journey through the Amazon
  • Lindnord and the rest of Team Peak Performance brought Arthur back to their native Sweden
  • Today, Arthur was finally released from quarantine to start his new life with Lindnord and his family
  • Lindord said: 'I came to Ecuador to win the World Championship. Instead, I got a new friend'
  • His wife Helen adds: 'He will be loved by our small family and all of our friends'

When Mikael and his team first encountered the pup and felt sorry for him, they fed him a meatball and the animal started to follow them - and didn't stop.

As the group of four navigated the gruelling final two stages of the 430-mile Adventure Racing World Championship, the dog befriended them and was eventually given the name Arthur.

At the time, Lindord said: 'I came to Ecuador to win the World Championship. Instead, I got a new friend.'

26D7517000000578-3004343-image-a-12_1426863921046.jpg

I highly recommend this film to conservatives and libs alike

its the story of one family in communist china after Mao took over in 1949

I will watch the movie....I also highly recommend the book...
1617813569212.png
for anyone who truly wants to understand just how ruthless the Chi-Coms are.

Mao started this ruthless surge for super-power status and the party has not abandoned his goal....they are just more subtle about it....currently trying to use economics to achieve world domination....but they are now increasingly showing signs that they will use their military if economic means do not work.

I will watch the movie....I also highly recommend the book...View attachment 477294for anyone who truly wants to understand just how ruthless the Chi-Coms are.

Mao started this ruthless surge for super-power status and the party has not abandoned his goal....they are just more subtle about it....currently trying to use economics to achieve world domination....but they are now increasingly showing signs that they will use their military if economic means do not work.

The Maoists hated chinese culture every bit as much as modern libs hate and want to remake America

Well, all I know is that Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan have all felt the US in the last couple of decades.
The US along with NATO and most other civilized nations and sanctioned by the United Nations which globalists hold in high regard

Yeah, the US and its allies have been going around doing whatever they like. If they think a country should have a particular leadership, they shout "democracy" at them, find some reason for doing what they're doing, claiming this country is a threat.

When the US doesn't have proper democracy and is a massive threat to the world.

Just because the school bully has other bullies hanging around him, doesn't make him right.

China isn't good, nor is the US. But it's hypocrisy for the US to criticize China. Because the US would have those Uighurs out on their ear if there was oil there and the US didn't like the people controlling that oil and could get in and get rid of those people.
The US is a very good country

Not perfect, but if you can tolerate the CCP you should be fallen in love with America

You think the US is a very good country. Chinese people might think China is a very good country.

I get called a troll for talking about China from a perspective people don't understand, because they don't understand they just want to pretend China fits their view and the US fits their view.

Problem is, neither do. Both countries are different to how you've been told to see them.

I will watch the movie....I also highly recommend the book...View attachment 477294for anyone who truly wants to understand just how ruthless the Chi-Coms are.

The Maoists hated chinese culture every bit as much as modern libs hate and want to remake America

What is US culture?

Mao hated the Chinese people and he is on record as saying many of them should be killed and he did exactly that....killed millions of his own people.

In a year when the Chinese farmers had a bountiful harvest....Mao had those crops gathered and sent to Russia to pay for weapons and other military material Mao wanted.

The result was a famine and millions of chinese starved to death so Mao could enhance his miitary arsenal.

China isn't good, nor is the US. But it's hypocrisy for the US to criticize China. Because the US would have those Uighurs out on their ear if there was oil there and the US didn't like the people controlling that oil and could get in and get rid of those people.

Not perfect, but if you can tolerate the CCP you should be fallen in love with America

You think the US is a very good country. Chinese people might think China is a very good country.

I get called a troll for talking about China from a perspective people don't understand, because they don't understand they just want to pretend China fits their view and the US fits their view.

Problem is, neither do. Both countries are different to how you've been told to see them.

There are goat nations and there are sheep nations.......China is a goat nation....a follower of the evil one.

What is US culture?

A moral failure ripe for destruction.

There are lots of people with your problem....an inability to differentiate between good and bad.

Well, all I know is that Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Somalia and Afghanistan have all felt the US in the last couple of decades.
The US along with NATO and most other civilized nations and sanctioned by the United Nations which globalists hold in high regard

Yeah, the US and its allies have been going around doing whatever they like. If they think a country should have a particular leadership, they shout "democracy" at them, find some reason for doing what they're doing, claiming this country is a threat.

When the US doesn't have proper democracy and is a massive threat to the world.

Just because the school bully has other bullies hanging around him, doesn't make him right.

You are simple minded idiot....get lost nig nog

Marxists and democrats are followers of the Great Satan.

Well known that hillary is a high priestess of the religion of Satan.

Last edited:
How history repeats.
Yes, in the form of revolutionary leftists hating God and destroying traditional values and culture

But Biden says he is Catholic. :D

Well he leads more of a Christian life than Trump... Isn't that hard to say...

Haven't seen the movie so can't comment...

But can I ask... As much as people praise the Christians in China, would they also extend their religious freedom argument to Muslims in China?

Muslims worship the moon god.....Islam should be relegated to the dustbin of history.

Last edited:
Save the Muslims so the US can kill them instead.
You like to troll dont you?

ok I’ll play your game

Save the muslims so that wealthy liberals can go to china and harvest vital organs from their children

If you're going to attack another country for killing Muslims, you'd better know that the politicians you support aren't doing the same thing.

gibberish....The U.S. conquered Iraq but did not take one single barrell of their oil......however we should have taken it all.

How history repeats.
Yes, in the form of revolutionary leftists hating God and destroying traditional values and culture

But Biden says he is Catholic. :D

Well he leads more of a Christian life than Trump... Isn't that hard to say...

Haven't seen the movie so can't comment...

But can I ask... As much as people praise the Christians in China, would they also extend their religious freedom argument to Muslims in China?

Muslims worship the moon god.....Islam should be relegated to the dustbin of history.

Forum List

Back