Who scares you more?

I'm terrified of

• Caitlin Jenner

• A child fleeing death in Syria

• Nobody as long as I can open carry

• Other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think I am terrified of any of those things. Not terrified of anything really, but I don't like bugs...ie spiders and the like. :dunno:

I kinda feel sorry for Bruce Jenner. He now wants to be a man again. How mixed up must he be?

I kinda feel sorry for Bruce Jenner. He now wants to be a man again. How mixed up must he be?
He's still a man. He never stopped being a man.
i dont know about that.....a MAN would never even contemplate doing what he did..........

Well, he sure had/has man parts. And if he is not mixed up, why is he now thinking of going back to living as a man? I mean he's no kid.
He just signed up for a golf membership as Bruce. He doesn't want to expose his junk in the women's locker room.

WATCH: Caitlyn Jenner Explains Why She Used Her Old Name, Bruce, in Golf Club Application: 'I Don't Want to Worry About Locker Rooms Right Now'

i dont know about that.....a MAN would never even contemplate doing what he did..........

Well, he sure had/has man parts. And if he is not mixed up, why is he now thinking of going back to living as a man? I mean he's no kid.
He just signed up for a golf membership as Bruce. He doesn't want to expose his junk in the women's locker room.

WATCH: Caitlyn Jenner Explains Why She Used Her Old Name, Bruce, in Golf Club Application: 'I Don't Want to Worry About Locker Rooms Right Now'

Maybe I should have included "If you're Caitlyn Jenner, are you afraid of being mobbed by reporters and/or There Is No Such Thing as a Transsexual [because I said so] vigilantes?"

See? Now what a bunch of crap that is. I don't believe anything he says. And as messed up as those Kardashians are, he made them even worse. I saw one show where they were confused and quite tearful trying to understand.

See? Now what a bunch of crap that is. I don't believe anything he says. And as messed up as those Kardashians are, he made them even worse. I saw one show where they were confused and quite tearful trying to understand.

Poor widdle drama queens; someone took the spotlight off them for five whole minutes. Maybe someone should take up a collection and buy them some underwear. :rolleyes:

Poor widdle drama queens; someone took the spotlight off them for five whole minutes. Maybe someone should take up a collection and buy them some underwear. :rolleyes:

I know I know. But, I can see where they would be confused. I would be if my dad had done that.

You look at that entire family and tell me where the sanity is.

You look at that entire family and tell me where the sanity is.

I can't. I haven't seen any yet. I don't know why they are even ''famous''.

Other.

Shouldn't it be terrified for.

Jenner. He alone lives with the decision he has made.

Children fleeing Syria is unfortunate. Or is it families fleeing. Should the US intercede and stabilize the region or offer humanitarian aid until it is stable?

Not living in fear so no need to open carry.

I'm more terrified for this country. It seems we concern ourselves more what the Kardashians are doing and failing in getting our fiscal house in order. Our parties need to come together for the sake of this nation and stop bickering and accusing each other of being the fault of the problems we face. ALL of them are the problem. They created the mess and want to be the ones to clean up the mess.Term limits should be in order since these dinosaurs are feckless children who have been in office for so long they they have outlived their usefulness. Until we get new ideas and some mutual respect nothing will ever be accomplished.

That goes for both parties. I'm not endorsing either candidate and find both of them unable to lead this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back