Who Should Trump Pick For VP?

Who should Trump nominate for Vice President?

• Cruz

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Kasich

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Carson

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Christi

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Jeb!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rubio

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Huckabee

• Lindsey Graham

• Gilmore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Cruz is all about history and founders and Constitution (Supreme Court)
Yeah, that's why he doesn't know that SCOTUS determines if a law is Constitutional, and that they are not just "5 unelected lawyers".

Cruz has everyone snookered, thinking he is some kind of brain.
4i6Ckte.gif

What Trump should do is move to Antarctica and get in on the real estate business down there while it's still in its infancy. And spend the rest of his life there.

But Trump doesn't do what he should do. Or didn't you get the memo?

Cruz has everyone snookered, thinking he is some kind of brain.
4i6Ckte.gif

When it comes to Law and all that garbage I know he is smarter than I could ever be. Smarter than most anyone in all of Congress without any doubt. But what can you do with all that smarts? judge?

Let's FUCK UP the DemoRATS with a BLACK WOMAN CONSERVATIVE...and listen to the NAMES they start to call a black woman!....THEN we can really call the Hikldebeast a RACIST MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

mia-love.jpg

Let's FUCK UP the DemoRATS with a BLACK WOMAN CONSERVATIVE...and listen to the NAMES they start to call a black woman!....THEN we can really call the Hikldebeast a RACIST MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

mia-love.jpg

OMGosh ...I could really go for that. I love her. ♥

:clap::clap:

I doubt it would be Cruz or Rubio after how they have trashed him so much, but you never know. Maybe Christie??

I can see a reconciliation with Ted. Definitely not Rubio. Rubio is a total fag who melted on stage when Chris trolled him.

The perfect running mate for Trump is his soul brother David Duke.

quote-our-clear-goal-must-be-the-advancement-of-the-white-race-and-separation-of-the-white-and-black-david-duke-53611.jpg

quote-of-course-you-know-the-miracle-of-aids-we-all-do-it-s-the-only-disease-that-turns-fruits-david-duke-93-81-73.jpg

Forum List

Back