Who supports John Boehner's Lawsuit ?

Bull_ok

Rookie
Jul 23, 2014
I faced a lot of opinions including adjectives "baseless" and "frivolous". But are you serious? The reasons for it are as obvious as day changes the night . And the majority of citizens find the House GOP plan to sue the president is a political plus.Also look for Democrats and the White House to start talking about the possibility of impeachment. If they think the lawsuit is good politics for them, they think the impeachment narrative is even better.

You see the case of bipartisan agreement is such a rare thing, but I'm glad that not in this case !!! Obama really deserves investigation as minimum and impeachment as maximum!

Attachments

• $140625163058-boehner-obama-0913-story-top.jpg
    $140625163058-boehner-obama-0913-story-top.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 87
I definitely support the lawsuit. It is apparent that Barry has overstepped his legal boundaries.

Course, when you're an amateur and you have no idea how to shape or create consensus on an issue, then governing by decree is your only hope.

Imagine if this was a Republican President...

It's a weak reaction to a weak puppet, created by a weak conservative. By the time it runs through the courts the Manchurian Candidate will be having gay sex with Rahm and his Chicago buddies at his fag pad in Hawaii.

It's political theater at this point. Far to late for a judgment to have any impact on Obama. Should have been filed years ago

It is not about Obama.

It is about congressional oversight over the Executive Branch.

Anyone who is against it does not understand how our government is supposed to work.

I definitely support the lawsuit. It is apparent that Barry has overstepped his legal boundaries.

Course, when you're an amateur and you have no idea how to shape or create consensus on an issue, then governing by decree is your only hope.

It was. Haven't you ever asked yourself why Bush and Cheney don't travel outside the country? At least other countries see them for what they are and had the balls to declare them as international war criminals.

09 June 2014
UN Could Prosecute Bush for War Crimes

UN Could Prosecute Bush for War Crimes, Says Ex-U.S. Terror Czar

The allegations made against Obama are just more chum to stir up idiots like yourself and steer you to vote for WHOEVER OR WHATEVER GOP dickhead has a chance in hell of getting elected in 2016.

It is not about Obama.

It is about congressional oversight over the Executive Branch.

Anyone who is against it does not understand how our government is supposed to work.

It's about theater & optics. Nothing more. If the gop was interested in doing what needed to be done this would have been filed YEARS ago

It's a weak reaction to a weak puppet, created by a weak conservative. By the time it runs through the courts the Manchurian Candidate will be having gay sex with Rahm and his Chicago buddies at his fag pad in Hawaii.

It won't ever get to court.

It's nothing but ink clouds from the great big octopus called the Republican party trying once more to keep their mindless, frantic little minnows under control.

Personally, I like the lawsuit

It reeks of desperation

Haven't you ever asked yourself why Bush and Cheney don't travel outside the country?

No, I haven't.
How do you know they don't travel out of the country?
Do you think they have to check-out with CNN and nutsacks like you every time they fly somewhere?
They're private citizens - you brown-shirt wearing knuckle dragging Nazi wannabe.

It was. Haven't you ever asked yourself why Bush and Cheney don't travel outside the country? At least other countries see them for what they are and had the balls to declare them as international war criminals.

09 June 2014

The allegations made against Obama are just more chum to stir up idiots like yourself and steer you to vote for WHOEVER OR WHATEVER GOP dickhead has a chance in hell of getting elected in 2016.

Jeez....

That "opinion" piece is filled with words like "suggested" and "possibly" and "alleged" and all other words that imply opinion and nothing certain.

I would be embarrassed using that as something to back up a claim.

09 June 2014

They have actually been out of the country several times since they left office.

It won't ever get to court.

It's nothing but ink clouds from the great big octopus called the Republican party trying once more to keep their mindless, frantic little minnows under control.

your opinion and the childish way you articulated it is noted.

However, I disagree. I believe there is reason to question whether what this President does is within the parameters of the constitution.

I mean, we have seen the supreme court overturn numerous of his moves.

But, of course, that is because the Supreme court is wrong.

I get it.

This impeachment scam was started by Democraps.

That's a fact.

Yes. THAT is a sign of desperation.

Sadly, the media is running with it.....and the only film clips they have are of Democrats saying the GOP is all about impeachment...but not a clip of a Republican of standing actually saying it.

09 June 2014

Quit lying.

Are George W. Bush, Dick Cheney unable to visit Europe due to threat of arrest? | PolitiFact

I encourage Republicans to act like assholes in an election year

Forum List

Back