Who supports John Boehner's Lawsuit ?

In his remarks, Obama acknowledged Republican complaints, but expressed no remorse. In fact, he defended his use of executive actions, saying he uses them “only when we have a serious problem, a serious issue, and Congress chooses to do nothing.”

He added, “I don’t prefer taking administrative action. I’d rather see permanent fixes to the issues we face…I would greatly prefer that Congress do something.”

House Republicans have blocked action on multiple issues central to the president’s policy agenda in recent years, even in cases where a bipartisan majority appeared willing to move forward. Obama pointed out that it was a year ago this month that the Senate passed a bipartisan immigration reform bill which by most accounts would pass the House if it were brought to the floor for a vote, but which House leadership has effectively killed.

Obama said he had been willing to compromise on the Senate-passed immigration bill, parts of which he disliked, and that he would be willing to work with House Republicans if they would take action on legislation.

“The only thing I can’t do is stand by and do nothing while waiting for them to get their act together,” Obama said. He pointed out that a bill that becomes law would override any previous executive actions that conflict with it.

“If House Republicans are really concerned about me taking so many executive actions, the best solution to that is passing bills,” he said. “Pass a bill. Solve a problem. Don’t just say no on something that everybody agrees needs to be done. Because if we pass a bill, that will supplant whatever I’ve done administratively. We’ll have a structure there that works and it will be permanent and people can make plans and businesses can make plans based on the law. There will be clarity both here inside this country and outside.” ....

Obama Practically Dares Boehner to Sue Him | The Fiscal Times

But the Right can't do that. They'd rather flush America down the fucking tubes than risk something positive happening while a Democrat's in office. Just like their useful idiots would cut off their nose to spite their own damned faces before they'd deal with reality.

I definitely support the lawsuit. It is apparent that Barry has overstepped his legal boundaries.

Course, when you're an amateur and you have no idea how to shape or create consensus on an issue, then governing by decree is your only hope.

Imagine if this was a Republican President...

It was. Haven't you ever asked yourself why Bush and Cheney don't travel outside the country? At least other countries see them for what they are and had the balls to declare them as international war criminals.

09 June 2014
UN Could Prosecute Bush for War Crimes

UN Could Prosecute Bush for War Crimes, Says Ex-U.S. Terror Czar

The allegations made against Obama are just more chum to stir up idiots like yourself and steer you to vote for WHOEVER OR WHATEVER GOP dickhead has a chance in hell of getting elected in 2016.

Are you really that stupid and dense? Oh, never mind, I've answered my own question. Have you not seen the pictures of GWB helping to build schools in Africa? No, of course not. Not an approved story for your 'news outlets' is it? Don't worry, you're not in danger of someone actually considering what you say a viable opinion.

You're looking at the term of his reign through the glass.

Every politician performs some positive changes, but the whole impression of his reign is more important. And as for Obama, he ran our country through the most devastating and terrible crisis .

I hope this argument will be enough to prove my position
obama-debt-collage.jpg

Forum List

Back