Who the hell organizes their own birthday dinner?

My brother is texting family and asking would they be interested in coming to his birthday dinner. I already think he is weird to be a grown man and dont watch sports but this is right here is fucking retarded.
Only guys who have lazy good for nothing brothers have to organize their own birthday dinner.

No one in the family had a birthday dinner this year so I wasnt even thinking about his birthday. I damm sure wont be at the next one. whatever day is birthday is on I will be busy
My family would get together and go out to eat together for birthdays and holidays...

My brother is texting family and asking would they be interested in coming to his birthday dinner. I already think he is weird to be a grown man and dont watch sports but this is right here is fucking retarded.
Only guys who have lazy good for nothing brothers have to organize their own birthday dinner.

No one in the family had a birthday dinner this year so I wasnt even thinking about his birthday. I damm sure wont be at the next one. whatever day is birthday is on I will be busy
My family would get together and go out to eat together for birthdays and holidays...

But no one had a birthday dinner in the family this year so why do he think he is so special. This is the last birthday dinner Im going to of his. Next October I will have plans on whatever day his birthday is on

But no one had a birthday dinner in the family this year so why do he think he is so special. This is the last birthday dinner Im going to of his. Next October I will have plans on whatever day his birthday is on
Why do you hate your brother?

I dont hate him, he just does stupid shit. If he knew no one else in the family had a birthday dinner, then why organize a family gathering? His wife should have done something among them

So I have to hide my true feelings when I arrive at the restaurant and smile and be fake

I dont hate him, he just does stupid shit. If he knew no one else in the family had a birthday dinner, then why organize a family gathering? His wife should have done something among them

So I have to hide my true feelings when I arrive at the restaurant and smile and be fake
Well, you certainly don't seem to like him or your extended family. You don't want to be around them. Perhaps it will be better to wait for a funeral.

Well, you certainly don't seem to like him or your extended family. You don't want to be around them. Perhaps it will be better to wait for a funeral.

I dont like unexpected events that cost me money ok? atleast mention the shit so I can plan for it.

I dont like unexpected events that cost me money ok? atleast mention the shit so I can plan for it.
How much money will it cost? 20 bucks?

It dont matter and on top of it, its on a day when I like to relax in my underwear and watch football all day. Why the fuck wouldnt it be on saturday?

It dont matter and on top of it, its on a day when I like to relax in my underwear and watch football all day. Why the fuck wouldnt it be on saturday?
So, sitting around in your underwear watching football is more important to you than your family, got it!

So, sitting around in your underwear watching football is more important to you than your family, got it!

My family been knowing for over 20 YEARS i am closed on sunday

My sis died thirteen years ago so I have no siblings..Is that what you would prefer?

People are strange....you are strange too...nothing wrong with being strange... :dunno:

Personally I don't like surprises. After your 60th surprise party you might be in danger of a senior citizen event in the next one. In today's world you can plan your own funeral so why not your birthday while you can enjoy it.

Forum List

Back