Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
there is a lot of structural engineers that feel the same..you know that..and he is without question one of the worlds foremost expert in imagery interpretation..combine that with top level nasa engineers and NORAD tac directors top gun pilots etc...and only a idiot would not pay attention...but you just go read pm magazine its more your speed...total denial...

the government loves people like eots. it diverts attention from real corruption.

and the images they use in that video are completely false
the plane didnt hit where they claim, and the ending shows a plane going straight into it which we all know is completely false
this is what i mean when i state that troofer are the biggest fucking liars

that's right highly decorated pilots military hall of fame generals over look these details not Hearst publications or divecon...what a fool...LOL...anything that contradicts popular mechanics is a lie ..to you

i'm going to go out on a limb here, just throwing this out....

osama bin ladin and his followers are responsible

the plane didnt hit where they claim, and the ending shows a plane going straight into it which we all know is completely false

that's right highly decorated pilots military hall of fame generals over look these details not Hearst publications or divecon...what a fool...LOL...anything that contradicts popular mechanics is a lie ..to you
and many MORE respected military and structural engineers and physics professors have said just the opposite
you only find a few crackpots that say what YOU want
you are fucking delusional

and many MORE respected military and structural engineers and physics professors have said just the opposite

such as ?...

such as ?...how many NORAD directors and nasa team leaders do you think there are ..how many military hall of fame generals...top gun pilots...you can not take the silence of others as support for the white house lies..you are full of shit..these people a far from delusional..but making them such is the only way your little mind can handle it

such as ?...how many NORAD directors and nasa team leaders do you think there are ..how many military hall of fame generals...top gun pilots...you can not take the silence of others as support for the white house lies..you are full of shit..these people a far from delusional..but making them such is the only way your little mind can handle it
and ALL the NORAD directors, nasa team leaders, military hall of fame generals, top gun pilos who believe the official story are full of shit and delusional?

i'm going to go out on a limb here, just throwing this out....

osama bin ladin and his followers are responsible

well that's because you are completely uninformed,,that simply

yeah he hasn't been brainwashed by that idiot Alex Jones.

another straw man...I have researched and come to this painful conclusion based on the fact and evidence and the courage of men like Maj General Stubblebine

and ALL the NORAD directors, nasa team leaders, military hall of fame generals, top gun pilos who believe the official story are full of shit and delusional?

again the silence of active duty military can not be taken as support of the white house lies..this is serious business and these are exceptional courageous men

Last edited:
as I said before, this is why it's just more fun to insult the troofers. They are like a cult.

really your denial is cult like...you resort to this because ...your beat...its all you got

nope, not beat.

refuse to expend the time and energy on this nonsense. the overwhelming majority disagrees with you. that is one gigantic cult. I am not in denial. I read the books. I don't agree with them.

lets here from some real americans..some real men..shall we

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Last edited:
Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 600 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Website: MySpace.com - Guy - 51 - Male - Las Vegas, Isle Of Man - www.myspace.com/supereagle69

Forum List

Back