Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
he defended what? that bush never testified?

or that bush didnt "blew up the towers"?

that all of the endless 911 lies dot matter...no need for a investigation...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su3nSKAfmWQ&feature=related]YouTube - eminem - public enemy #1[/ame]

he doesn't want an investigation because it would be a waste of money, no one would get convicted, and no matter how much information comes out that it wasn't an inside job, you people would never believe it anyway.
exactly
no investigation would find what these fucking morons want, so they would never accept the results
it would be nothing but a huge waste of money

YouTube - eminem - public enemy #1
eminem is a fucking idiot
have you ever heard him speak?

and to think.....

he doesn't like us calling him Rosie.
eots is using a fucking high school dropout as an expert now

:lol:
you couldnt make this shit up
couldnt laugh more than when holywood actors were testifiying before congress on family farms because they played a role as one in a movie

he defended what? that bush never testified?

or that bush didnt "blew up the towers"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su3nSKAfmWQ&feature=related]YouTube - eminem - public enemy #1[/ame]

no..but I have seen you type....

don henley..inside job

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2SYlwd8nY]YouTube - Inside Job[/ame]

Last edited:

don henley..inside job

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2SYlwd8nY]YouTube - Inside Job[/ame]
i don't really care what Don Henley thinks
LOL
you mistake me for someone moved by celebrity

well of course you don't..as a diveconspritist.. You don't even respect the opinions of military hall of fame generals..highly honored NORAD Tac directors or nasa scientist...only the opinion of popular mechanics..and the wtc clean up crew controlled demolitions INC

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

don henley..inside job

YouTube - Inside Job
LOL

well of course you don't..as a diveconspritist.. You don't even respect the opinions of military hall of fame generals..highly honored NORAD Tac directors or nasa scientist...only the opinion of popular mechanics..and the wtc clean up crew controlled demolitions INC

except you still cant prove any of those people are actually the people you claim
and, funny how you cant find info on most of them outside of conspiracy nut sites

LOL

except you still cant prove any of those people are actually the people you claim

and, funny how you cant find info on most of them outside of conspiracy nut sites

AND NOW WE RETURN TO YOUR INSANE CONSPIRACY THEORY....

that a web site can take the names and images of top nasa scientist..american army hall of famers..NORAD directors and write false statements of such explosive nature make fake video and radio interviews on syndicated radio..collect donations in there name for 6 years now unabated..it is total denial..madness ...but its all you got left....

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:

that a web site can take the names and images of top nasa scientist..american army hall of famers..NORAD directors and write false statements of such explosive nature make fake video and radio interviews on syndicated radio..collect donations in there name for 6 years now unabated..it is total denial..madness ...but its all you got left....

ever hear of the oinion?

ever hear of the oinion?

WTF ?..are you rambling about

ever hear of the oinion?

WTF ?..are you rambling about
figures, the morons dont know shits

no really you don't know shit...and no doubt your point is lame and irrelevant to the insane conspiracy you cling to in your denial...or you have misspelled wtf ever it is your trying to say

Last edited:
it must be comfortable for you to think that 19 hijackers could not have pulled this stunt off.

it must be comfortable for you to think that 19 hijackers could not have pulled this stunt off.

and why would that be..what weird ass thought are you assuming now...are you one of those cts..who belives in the wack-job no patriots theory....are you ???

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.

no really you don't know shit...and no doubt your point is lame and irrelevant to the insane conspiracy you cling to in your denial...or you have misspelled wtf ever it is your trying to say
except the only conspiracy was that Bin Laden and a bunch of his sychophant folowers did it
not that the US government did

except the only conspiracy was that Bin Laden and a bunch of his sychophant folowers did it

so you are indeed deluded enough that you belive Major General Albert Stubblebine
does not exsist or did not say what he says on film..and its all a fake ??

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.
Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" [B]see video[/B] http://www....il Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Last edited:

so you are indeed deluded enough that you belive Major General Albert Stubblebine
does not exsist or did not say what he says on film..and its all a fake ??

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.
Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" [B]see video[/B] http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

doesn't matter what the guy says on film. he's not a structural engineer for starters.

Forum List

Back