Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
man your so beat its not even funny rosie..charlie sheen ..is what fox spoon fed you and you just ate it up.....and now you and glen beck are the new intel experts....LOL

I don't watch fox news so fuck off, asshole. Go suck off 9/11 rimjob and that other Yoda dipshit.

Truth hurts huh...you can substitute controlled media for fox it makes you feel any better....lol

Yeah the truth hurts. Nineteen dipshits killed 3000 people and destroyed the face of Manhattan forever. Took me a long time to deal with that truth. but I did.

man your so beat its not even funny rosie..charlie sheen ..is what fox spoon fed you and you just ate it up.....and now you and glen beck are the new intel experts....LOL

I don't watch fox news so fuck off, asshole. Go suck off 9/11 rimjob and that other Yoda dipshit.

Truth hurts huh...you can substitute controlled media for fox it makes you feel any better....lol
you are really this brainwashed

thats whats sad
i still think that troofers have a medical deficiency

thats whats sad

you clowns are beat....bitch slapped like the punks you are...cant even adress my points your so beat....

Respected Medical Professionals Launch New 9/11 Truth Group

In response to growing concerns about ommissions, distortions, and contradictions in the official account of 9/11, an alliance of doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals has formed a new 911 Truth group. Calling themselves Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, the group has launched an online petition calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11, which can be seen on the group’s website at Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth.

As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, preventing disease, and to preserving life,” said co-founder Jonathan Weisbuch, MD, MPH. “We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.”

OpEdNews » Respected Medical Professionals Launch New 9/11 Truth Group

Last edited:

thats whats sad

you clowns are beat....bitch slapped like the punks you are...cant even adress my points your so beat....

In response to growing concerns about ommissions, distortions, and contradictions in the official account of 9/11, an alliance of doctors, dentists, nurses, therapists, researchers, and other medical professionals has formed a new 911 Truth group. Calling themselves Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, the group has launched an online petition calling for a new investigation into the events of 9/11, which can be seen on the group’s website at Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth.

As medical professionals, we are dedicated to the service of humanity; to alleviating suffering, to improving health, preventing disease, and to preserving life,” said co-founder Jonathan Weisbuch, MD, MPH. “We are horrified by the terrorist acts of 9/11 and the senseless suffering and loss of life resulting from them.”

one cannot be "beat" if one does not compete.

thats whats sad

one cannot be "beat" if one does not compete.
only in his small tiny mind does that compute

HA..HA...

Maj. Brian Power-Waters, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired Fighter Pilot, U.S. Air Force. Flight Engineer, Royal Canadian Air Force during World War II. Military aircraft flown: North American F-86 Sabre fighter and P-51 Mustang fighter, Lockheed P-38 Lightning fighter, Grumman F8F Bearcat fighter, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress bomber, North American B-25 Mitchell bomber, Handley Page Halifax Mk V bomber, Douglas C-47 Skytrain (aka Dakota) and C-54 Skymaster, Curtis-Wright C-46 Commando, Beechcraft C-45 Expeditor and T-34 Mentor, North American T-6 Texan and T-28 Trojan, Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star (aka T-Bird), Boeing Stearman PT-17 Kaydet, Fairchild PT-19, Cessna UC-78 Bobcat. Aerobatic flying competitor in Pitts Special S-1S and Acro-Sport Starduster II biplanes.

Retired Commercial Airline Pilot flying for Mohawk Airlines, Allegheny Airlines, and US Airways for 28 years. FAA certified Flight and Ground Instructor, and Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic. Aircraft flown: British Aircraft BAC-111, Convair CV-240, CV-340, and CV-440 Metropolitan, Douglas DC-3 and DC-4, Martin 2-0-2, Martin 4-0-4. 30,000+ total hours flown.

Author of Is It Safe? Why Flying Commercial Airliners is Still a Risky Business (2008), 93 Seconds to Disaster (2005), Danger In The Air (2002), Margin for Error: None (1980, 2001), and Safety Last: The Dangers of Commercial Aviation (1972, 2001).
Statement in support of Pilots for 9/11 Truth petition to U.S. Congress calling for a new investigation of 9/11:

"The FAA could have prevented 9/11 if they had installed rugged cockpit doors that were requested over 40 years ago. Please visit my website: Aviation Safety by Brian Power Waters - airline safety, air travel safety, Is it Safe? Why Flying Commercial Airliners Is Still a Risky Business and What Can Be Done About It, Danger in the Air Federal Aviation Administration Blunders, Margin for Err. I have written 5 airline safety books. I believe Danger in the Air depicts 9/11 nicely. 3,000 deaths is directly attributed to the FAA. In this case, it took 3,000 deaths for the tombstone agency to do something. Good luck to you in your Petition." 9/11 Truth - Operation Vid2 Congress Petition

Signatory: Pilots for 9/11 Truth petition to U.S. Congress calling for a new investigation of 9/11:

"There are many Americans who feel that there are too many unanswered questions regarding the events of 911. We request that the investigation be reopened.

We feel that the 911 Commission did not go far enough, nor ask the tough questions necessary to get to the truth. We are requesting the investigation be reopened and that the mission this time be to find the truth, the whole truth, with no stone left unturned.
... " 9/11 Truth - Operation Vid2 Congress Petition

Website: Aviation Safety by Brian Power Waters - airline safety, air travel safety, Is it Safe? Why Flying Commercial Airliners Is Still a Risky Business and What Can Be Done About It, Danger in the Air Federal Aviation Administration Blunders, Margin for Err

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
HA..HA...

Maj. Brian Power-Waters, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired Fighter Pilot, U.S. Air Force. Flight Engineer, Royal Canadian Air Force during World War II. Military aircraft flown: North American F-86 Sabre fighter and P-51 Mustang fighter, Lockheed P-38 Lightning fighter, Grumman F8F Bearcat fighter, Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress bomber, North American B-25 Mitchell bomber, Handley Page Halifax Mk V bomber, Douglas C-47 Skytrain (aka Dakota) and C-54 Skymaster, Curtis-Wright C-46 Commando, Beechcraft C-45 Expeditor and T-34 Mentor, North American T-6 Texan and T-28 Trojan, Lockheed T-33 Shooting Star (aka T-Bird), Boeing Stearman PT-17 Kaydet, Fairchild PT-19, Cessna UC-78 Bobcat. Aerobatic flying competitor in Pitts Special S-1S and Acro-Sport Starduster II biplanes.

Retired Commercial Airline Pilot flying for Mohawk Airlines, Allegheny Airlines, and US Airways for 28 years. FAA certified Flight and Ground Instructor, and Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic. Aircraft flown: British Aircraft BAC-111, Convair CV-240, CV-340, and CV-440 Metropolitan, Douglas DC-3 and DC-4, Martin 2-0-2, Martin 4-0-4. 30,000+ total hours flown.

Author of Is It Safe? Why Flying Commercial Airliners is Still a Risky Business (2008), 93 Seconds to Disaster (2005), Danger In The Air (2002), Margin for Error: None (1980, 2001), and Safety Last: The Dangers of Commercial Aviation (1972, 2001).
Statement in support of Pilots for 9/11 Truth petition to U.S. Congress calling for a new investigation of 9/11:

"The FAA could have prevented 9/11 if they had installed rugged cockpit doors that were requested over 40 years ago. Please visit my website: Aviation Safety by Brian Power Waters - airline safety, air travel safety, Is it Safe? Why Flying Commercial Airliners Is Still a Risky Business and What Can Be Done About It, Danger in the Air Federal Aviation Administration Blunders, Margin for Err. I have written 5 airline safety books. I believe Danger in the Air depicts 9/11 nicely. 3,000 deaths is directly attributed to the FAA. In this case, it took 3,000 deaths for the tombstone agency to do something. Good luck to you in your Petition." 9/11 Truth - Operation Vid2 Congress Petition

Signatory: Pilots for 9/11 Truth petition to U.S. Congress calling for a new investigation of 9/11:

"There are many Americans who feel that there are too many unanswered questions regarding the events of 911. We request that the investigation be reopened.

We feel that the 911 Commission did not go far enough, nor ask the tough questions necessary to get to the truth. We are requesting the investigation be reopened and that the mission this time be to find the truth, the whole truth, with no stone left unturned. ... " 9/11 Truth - Operation Vid2 Congress Petition

Website: Aviation Safety by Brian Power Waters - airline safety, air travel safety, Is it Safe? Why Flying Commercial Airliners Is Still a Risky Business and What Can Be Done About It, Danger in the Air Federal Aviation Administration Blunders, Margin for Err

gee, is that a new one, or have you posted that about 40 times on this forum already?

hmmm, looks like HE believes the planes were hyjacked

Last edited:
HA..HA...

We feel that the 911 Commission did not go far enough, nor ask the tough questions necessary to get to the truth. We are requesting the investigation be reopened and that the mission this time be to find the truth, the whole truth, with no stone left unturned.

gee, is that a new one, or have you posted that about 40 times on this forum already?

I'll go with the latter.

HA..HA...

I posted it ever time you went into denial...was it really forty...you poor bugger

I just want to see you come to acceptance and not be a wack-job .. no patriots... CT

Last edited:
HA..HA...

I posted it ever time you went into denial...was it really forty...you poor bugger

I just want to see you come to acceptance and not be a wack-job .. no patriots... CT
well, since i already know what happened, and i will never be convinced by YOU or any of your troofer wackos, reposting the same things over and over and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity

well, since i already know what happened, and i will never be convinced by YOU or any of your troofer wackos, reposting the same things over and over and expecting a different result is a sign of insanity

your only purpose is to keep the 911 thread active so it remains in peoples conscious..its a psyop..you and Elvis are my allies and your great..because you dumb fucks make me look even smarter than I already am...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...SUCKER

your only purpose is to keep the 911 thread active so it remains in peoples conscious..its a psyop..you and Elvis are my allies and your great..because you dumb fucks make me look even smarter than I already am...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...SUCKER
but did you notice what that guy said?
he seems to believe that stronger cockpit doors would have prevented 9/11
sounds to me he believes it was done by terrorists and NOT what you believe

oh there very well could of been some dupe terrorist..this is why a real investigation is needed...dupe terrorist do not negate a inside job...not at all...

and don't forget he also said this...

We feel that the 911 Commission did not go far enough, nor ask the tough questions necessary to get to the truth. We are requesting the investigation be reopened and that the mission this time be to find the truth, the whole truth, with no stone left unturned. ..

something I fully believe...

oh there very well could of been some dupe terrorist..this is why a real investigation is needed...dupe terrorist do not negate a inside job...not at all...

We feel that the 911 Commission did not go far enough, nor ask the tough questions necessary to get to the truth. We are requesting the investigation be reopened and that the mission this time be to find the truth, the whole truth, with no stone left unturned. ..

so, if they had another invesatigation and they arrive at basicly the same conclusion that it wasnt an inside job and just some political CYA you would accept it?

i highly doubt it
you would accuse the new investigators of being Bush dupes as well

thus, it would be a waste to do

so, if they had another invesatigation and they arrive at basicly the same conclusion that it wasnt an inside job and just some political CYA you would accept it?

i highly doubt it

those are blind assumptions....if it was done under the terns of the petition i would have faith in the process...but I think it is clear to most that with the amount of cover-up ..omissions and distortions the truth is not being told..the real question is how deep does the rabbit hole go...

i highly doubt it

those are blind assumptions....if it was done under the terns of the petition i would have faith in the process...but I think it is clear to most that with the amount of cover-up ..omissions and distortions the truth is not being told..the real question is how deep does the rabbit hole go...
but i say there is no rabbit hole

Forum List

Back