Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Hi Zoom:

Ok, so we agree that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland.

No. I presented 'EVIDENCE' that the real Flight 93 landed safely in Cleveland. Now you have some 'EVIDENCE' upon which to formulate informed conclusions. The right place for you to be asking these questions is on a "Flight 93 Landed In Cleveland" Thread and not on this "Who Thinks 9/11 Was An Inside Job?" Thread, because all I need to prove Senor Bush is lying is one picture of the empty hole.

Ooh, now I get it. I'm asking on the wrong thread and that is why you have no logical answers! :lol: How silly of me to be asking the conspiracy theorists, who provide proof that Flight 93 did, in fact, land in Cleveland and the passengers did, in fact, evacuate the plane, the people who know for a fact that 9/11 was an inside job, about where the people from Flight 93 are. And your answer? I'm asking on the wrong thread. :lol: Well you sure got me there T.

The article also states that the passengers were evacuated from the plane. Now the question remains -- where are those people?

The real passengers on Flight 93 exited the aircraft in Cleveland, just like the mayor said. Then the inside-job bad guys created their own manifests to include those murdered over the period of three days to DUPE people into believing they were on actual flights. If these 'victims' were on board the real Flight 93, they would have landed in Cleveland . . .

Oh wait -- are you answering my questions about the passengers from Flight 93 here, in the wrong thread? So, are you saying they were murdered? How were they murdered? When they got off the plane, did the 'inside-job bad guys' shoot them? Were they taken against their will to an unknown place and murdered? How do you know these things? Your saying so proves nothing. Please provide excerpts and links.

No. You are looking at the test of the concrete wall and not the little jet. A real Boeing 757-200 Jetliner dwarfs your little jet and has a titanium frame weighing in at 60 tons, which does not include the two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines

When I watch the videos of the planes hitting the WTC, it looks exactly like this video. As if the building 'swallows' the plane. There are numerous eyewitnesses that state they saw Flight 93 crash in Shanksville and that the plane was literally turned into dust. Your hypotheses is that Flight 93 DID NOT crash in this empty field. So the eyewitnesses saw what? A UFO? Or they were all lying as part of the 9/11 cover up?

We are debating whether or not 9/11 is an inside job or not. I stand with those affirming that 9/11 was DEFINITELY an inside job; which is evidenced by the presence of the EMPTY HOLE.

Well you may be debating whether 9/11 was an inside job; I'm trying to find out what happened to those people aboard the planes. Because without evidence of what happened to those people, your conspiracy theory remains a theory (regardless of how many times you post a picture of an 'empty' hole). You have provided zero evidence of their whereabouts and continually post pictures of empty holes instead. Without evidence of where those people are and what happened to them . . . your conspiracy theory that 9/11 was an inside job is left hanging in mid-air.

Whether Flight 93 landed in Cleveland OR was shot down, then Senor Bushie and the Gov't is LYING = Inside Job. You might want to start your own Flight 93 thread and hope that someone comes along with some answers to your questions. My Flight 93 paper is only concerned with the hypothesis that Flight 93 DID NOT crash in this empty field (link) and now you know the reason why I intentionally put forward a case for what 'NEVER' happened . . .

T - both theories cannot be correct. Either Flight 93 landed in Cleveland or it was shot down and crashed. So are you saying that all the evidence that the 'shot down and crashed' theorists are presenting is just -- bunk?

Hi Zoom:

Ooh, now I get it. I'm asking on the wrong thread and that is why you have no logical answers! How silly of me to be asking the conspiracy theorists, who provide proof that Flight 93 did, in fact, land in Cleveland and the passengers did, in fact, evacuate the plane, the people who know for a fact that 9/11 was an inside job, about where the people from Flight 93 are. And your answer? I'm asking on the wrong thread. :lol: Well you sure got me there T.

No. You received answers to your questions already, but rather than accept the fact that we are looking at related 9/11 inside-job attacks, then you want to waste my time with nonsense and stupidity. Start your Flight 93 thread and present 'your' hypothesis using whatever evidence makes you happy. You 'do' have evidence that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, which has been shown to you too many times. You 'do' have evidence of the empty hole, which again has been shown to you too many times. The bodies of the victims on the fake Flight 93 manifest are DEAD and in graves. The people on the real Flight 93 exited the aircraft in Cleveland. You are asking people to speculate about how Senor Bushie murdered everybody and the FBI covered everything up, when that is known by the inside-job bad guys. Asking the same question a kabillion times is only making you look like the idiot :)cuckoo:) . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Zoom:

Ooh, now I get it. I'm asking on the wrong thread and that is why you have no logical answers! How silly of me to be asking the conspiracy theorists, who provide proof that Flight 93 did, in fact, land in Cleveland and the passengers did, in fact, evacuate the plane, the people who know for a fact that 9/11 was an inside job, about where the people from Flight 93 are. And your answer? I'm asking on the wrong thread. :lol: Well you sure got me there T.

No. You received answers to your questions already, but rather than accept the fact that we are looking at related 9/11 inside-job attacks, then you want to waste my time with nonsense and stupidity. Start your Flight 93 thread and present 'your' hypothesis using whatever evidence makes you happy. You 'do' have evidence that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland, which has been shown to you too many times. You 'do' have evidence of the empty hole, which again has been shown to you too many times. The bodies of the victims on the fake Flight 93 manifest are DEAD and in graves. The people on the real Flight 93 exited the aircraft in Cleveland. You are asking people to speculate about how Senor Bushie murdered everybody and the FBI covered everything up, when that is known by the inside-job bad guys. Asking the same question a kabillion times is only making you look like the idiot :)cuckoo:) . . .

GL,

Terral
why dont you just admit, you DONT KNOW what happened to the planes or people

sheeesh
LOL

Hi Dive:

sheeesh
LOL

Like you have room to say anything. This is where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in favor of Loyal Bushie LIES . . .

Day_1_-_Pittsburg_Crash_01.swf
Click me!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]The joke is on you partner . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Dive:

sheeesh
LOL

Like you have room to say anything. This is where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed in favor of Loyal Bushie LIES . . .

Click me!

GL,

Terral
yeah, how funny to think a plane crahed into a plane shapped hole
:rolleyes:

and btw, that stupid fucking video MIGHT have been funny the FIRST time you posted it, after the 40th time its being ignored

Last edited:
:lol:
Hi Dive:

sheeesh
LOL

Click me!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM"]The joke is on you partner . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

which is WHY he is the biggest idiot Bush dupe of them all.:lol::lol::lol:

Terral - how disappointing. The conspiracy theorists have all this evidence, even evidence supporting the fact that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland and the passengers departed the plane . . . . and yet they fail to produce the crucial piece of evidence that would seal their inside job theory. Instead, the conspiracy theorists say 'I have provided such and such, now you go pull the rest of the information'. :lol: Your theory? Then you provide the information. Otherwise, it remains a theory.

I find it odd that you think finding out what happened to those people on Flight 93 is nothing more than 'nonsense and stupidity'. I would think the conspiracy theorists would want to find out what happened to them in order to cinch their theory and put the naysayers to rest!

You are asking people to speculate about how Senor Bushie murdered everybody and the FBI covered everything up, when that is known by the inside-job bad guys.

Speculate? Speculation is all that you've given. A true believer would provide evidence that would leave no doubt as to what happened to the people on those flights. All you've left me with is . . . an empty, plane shaped hole.

BTW, you never did answer about the other conspiracy theory that Flight 93 did crash in Shanksville (they even have eye witnesses!), because it was shot down. Guess they'll have to start their own thread too.

Last edited:
b. We could blow up a drone (unmannded) vessel anywhere
in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident
in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result
of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presense
of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of
the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship
was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago
would add credibility especially to those people that might
have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could
follow with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US
fighters to "evacuate" remaining members of the non-existant
crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful
wave of national indignation.

6. Use of MIG type aircraft by US pilots could provide
additional provocation. Harassment of civil air, attacks on
surface shipping and destruction of US military drone aircraft
by MIG type planes would be useful as complementary actions.
An F-86 properly painted would convince air passengers that they
saw a Cuban MIG, especially if the pilot of the transport were
to announce such fact. The primary drawback to this suggestion
appears to be the security risk inherent in obtaining or modify-
ing an aircraft. However, reasonable copies of the MIG could
be purchased from US resources in about three months.

b. On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly
tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft.
While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that
he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other
calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly
west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base, an
Eglin auxiliary. The aircraft would be met by the proper
people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The
pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would
resume his proper identity and return to his normal place
of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have
disappeared.

(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.

(6) Burn aircraft on airbase (sabatage).

(7) Lob morter shells from outside of base into base.
Some damage to installations.

(8) Capture assault teams approaching from the sea
of vicinity of Guantanamo City.

(9) Capture militia group which storms the base.

(10) Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires -- napthalene.

(11) Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals
for mock-victims (may be lieu of (10)).

b. United States would respond by executing offensive
operations to secure water and power supplies, destroying
artillery and mortar emplacements which threaten the base.

c. Commence large scale United States military operations.

3. A "Remember the Maine" incident could be arranged in
several forms:

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and
blame Cuba.

Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf

Terral - how disappointing. The conspiracy theorists have all this evidence, even evidence supporting the fact that Flight 93 landed in Cleveland and the passengers departed the plane . . . . and yet they fail to produce the crucial piece of evidence that would seal their inside job theory. Instead, the conspiracy theorists say 'I have provided such and such, now you go pull the rest of the information'. :lol: Your theory? Then you provide the information. Otherwise, it remains a theory.

the official story without question remains a theory...and one that lacks any crucial evidence... it is not about sealing the theory.. it is about pointing out the endless inconsistencies in the official version..proving it not plausible..and demanding disclosure of evidence..that would provide the crucial evidence

I find it odd that you think finding out what happened to those people on Flight 93 is nothing more than 'nonsense and stupidity'. I would think the conspiracy theorists would want to find out what happened to them in order to cinch their theory and put the naysayers to rest!

the naysayers need to take a realistic look at the collapse of the towers..especially building 7 ...if the understand that the rest will follow

You are asking people to speculate about how Senor Bushie murdered everybody and the FBI covered everything up, when that is known by the inside-job bad guys.

Speculate? Speculation is all that you've given. A true believer would provide evidence that would leave no doubt as to what happened to the people on those flights. All you've left me with is . . . an empty, plane shaped hole.

speculation no...reasoned belief..and a true believer would seek full disclosure of the pentagon tapes.. flight data anayslsis ..aircraft wreckage..witness testimony under oath..subpoena power....

BTW, you never did answer about the other conspiracy theory that Flight 93 did crash in Shanksville (they even have eye witnesses!), because it was shot down. Guess they'll have to start their own thread too.

exactly why we need wittness testomny under oath..cross examination..release of all classsified evidence

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsCh_UGKvSc]YouTube - FLIGHT 93 CRASH WITNESS SAW NO BOEING 757[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3iVy0RHfak]YouTube - Indian Lake manager witnesses 'plane' flying right after 'Flight 93 crash'.[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fU-FyKAL9A]YouTube - flight 93 eyewitness admits not seeing dead bodies[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCsqayKrSM&feature=related]YouTube - the 9/11 victims did NOT vaporize[/ame]

???????????
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_6kwRzZ2f8]YouTube - FLIGHT 93 CRASHED AT CAMP DAVID ON 911[/ame]

exactly conflicting testimony ..no courts ...no sworn testimony ..no confirmation who is who...its a complete joke isn't....but it is not the side seeking the truth that fear such a investigation

Riiigghhhtttt. Eyewitnesses who saw and heard the Flight 93 crash - has to be bunk because it landed in Cleveland. Where are those passengers again?

exactly conflicting testimony ..no courts ...no sworn testimony ..no confirmation who is who...its a complete joke isn't....but it is not the side seeking the truth that fear such a investigation

Riiigghhhtttt. Eyewitnesses who saw and heard the Flight 93 crash - has to be bunk because it landed in Cleveland. Where are those passengers again?

I don't know thats why a real investigation under the terms i posted are whats necessary
so ..in your opinion all contradictory evidence or testimony to the official story should be discounted ...wheres that bin laden guy again ?

Last edited:

I don't know thats why a real investigation under the terms i posted are whats necessary
so ..in your opinion all contradictory evidence or testimony to the official story should be discounted ...wheres that bin laden guy again ?
and that investigation would not be trusted by you guys because it would come to the same conclution we have been telling you already

and that investigation would not be trusted by you guys because it would come to the same conclution we have been telling you already

I doubt that very much ..or evidence would not be withheld..testimony not excluded ..questions not left unanswered...who financed 911...divecon ?

I doubt that very much ..or evidence would not be withheld..testimony not excluded ..questions not left unanswered...who financed 911...divecon ?
there are a lot of questions you guys ask that are impossible to answer
like the passport/ID's
who knows why only those few survived, there is no answer for that

as to the financing of it, it wasnt that expensive an OP
some estimated it to be about $300k at max
and the tracking of it went to Bin Laden accounts

Forum List

Back