Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
LOL
as if that changes anything i said
and its all dependent on a "former" con man
LOL

lol...what a dupe..it is common practice for the CIA to use such people so if the shit hits the fan ...they can call there character into question...they don't dispute he worked for them...takes his sworn statement ..put him on a stand

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ER0nib-7U]YouTube - Ties Between Bin Laden and Pakistan (08/09)[/ame]

LOL
as if that changes anything i said
and its all dependent on a "former" con man
LOL

lol...what a dupe..it is common practice for the CIA to use such people so if the shit hits the fan ...they can call there character into question...they don't dispute he worked for them...takes his sworn statement ..put him on a stand

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ER0nib-7U]YouTube - Ties Between Bin Laden and Pakistan (08/09)[/ame]
you are the dupe
Alex Jones says it, you believe it

alex jones ????...none of this information comes from..alex jones !

funny how the Bush dupes always assume that these videos you post ONLY were made by Alex Jones and David Ray Griffin.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:that they always pretend that their the only well known people out there fighting for the truth.:cuckoo:

funny how the Bush dupes always assume that these videos you post ONLY were made by Alex Jones and David Ray Griffin.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:that they always pretend that their the only well known people out there fighting for the truth.:cuckoo:
funny how complete fucking morons like you think anyone that doesnt agree with your bullshit are Bush dupes
when you assholes are the biggest fucking dupes the world has ever seen

at its root, it does

so the root of cnn and bbc are alex jones...realty ?..or are you jus beat...again

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ek8JFEjsUc&feature=related]YouTube - Pakistan's ISI and FBI's involvement with 9/11[/ame]
you, havent ever beat me
LOL
but you and the rest of the troofers do the exact same thing that Alex Jones does, lie, distort, and twist anything that doesnt fit your conspiracy nonsense

so NBC and BBC are Alex Jones at their ..root..is that not what you said ?...is this another diveconspiracy like that wacky no patriots theory of yours
no, moron
you guys take something THEY say and twist it, the same bullshit alex jones does

and as for your moronic "patriots" site
prove ANYONE of them actually said what is claimed
get some of them to join this forum and take questions

and before you say "you cant have a fake site on the internet"

remeber there are TONS of them like "the Onion"

Last edited:
so you maintain your wack -job theory that the patriots web site is making false statements and video taped interviews of NASA scientist and military hall of fame generals and others that have received presidential honors for their work..using actors to portray them on a site that has been up for 7 yrs and collects donations..and all this goes on unabated...stop the press dive-con has a huge story here !!!
maybe you should call popular mechanics and blow the lid off this thing....but you wont...because you know...your full of shit..oh you will make up some lame excuse...but thats the real reason

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

so you maintain your wack -job theory that the patriots web site is making false statements and video taped interviews of NASA scientist and military hall of fame generals and others that have received presidential honors for their work..using actors to portray them on a site that has been up for 7 yrs and collects donations..and all this goes on unabated...stop the press dive-con has a huge story here !!!
maybe you should call popular mechanics and blow the lid off this thing....but you wont...because you know...your full of shit..oh you will make up some lame excuse...but thats the real reason

The patriots making false statements? Does the NFL commissioner know?

wow, a wackjob calling normal skepticism, a wackjob

yes why do you insist on doing that ?

i'm not, you did that
i dont believe your favorite site is a valid site

i'm not, you did that

LOL...REALLY !!........no you did ....not ...this time...

but don't just go into denial...make the call...you know I would if i belived that true

Q. How do I contact the Editor?
A. We love hearing from you! If you have comments about our features and editorial content, please write to the editors at:
Popular Mechanics Magazine
Editorial Offices
300 West 57th St.
23rd Fl.
New York, NY 10019.

Or email us at [email protected].

i'm not, you did that

but don't just go into denial...make the call...you know I would if i belived that true

A. We love hearing from you! If you have comments about our features and editorial content, please write to the editors at:
Editorial Offices
300 West 57th St.
23rd Fl.
New York, NY 10019.

PM isnt a wackjob site
LOL

i'm not, you did that

Editorial Offices
300 West 57th St.
23rd Fl.
New York, NY 10019.

PM isnt a wackjob site
LOL

but they are debunkers ...like you wannnabe...this could be your chance to roll with the big boys and debunk this fraud..or do I have to do it for you and post PMs reply...fuck i will put it on youtube....but ...your not about action are you...just mouth...YOU...just wait for someone like me to take that action...then say
....its .....probably fake...

Last edited:

Editorial Offices
300 West 57th St.
23rd Fl.
New York, NY 10019.

PM isnt a wackjob site
LOL

but they are debunkers ...like you wannnabe...this could be your chance to roll with the big boys and debunk this fraud..or do I have to do it for you and post PMs reply...fuck i will put it on youtube....but ...your not about action are you...just mouth...YOU...just wait for someone like me to take that action...then say
....its .....probably fake...
uh, you are fucking nuts dude
LOL
like i report the onion stories
why would i give a flying rats ass what your moronic fucking troofer sites say
LOL
they only matter to fucked up NUTS like YOU

Forum List

Back