Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
Hi Kitty:

The easiest way to see that almost all conspiracy theories (I leave that a few may actually be true) are wrong, the only thing they have in common are the minor details, never the hard evidence and rarely the "puppet masters".

We disagree and here are some prime examples from which Ms. Kitty will run away and hide her deluded face:

93crash2.jpg

02766a20.jpg

1. This is a picture of the little hole where the Gov't says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. Please explain the presence of this empty hole (my thread) that is clearly present in US Geological Survey pictures from April, 20, 1994 (pic) . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

E6A893DC63.jpg

2. This is the standing E-ring wall where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour, just like Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsefeld and all their little helpers (just like you). My thread. Please explain from the 'minor details' how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]YouTube - Boeing Hijackers on the Pentagon lawn[/ame]

Then explain how these military/aviation experts have the 'minor details' wrong . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

3. A steel-framed skyscraper has never fallen down from fire in the history of this planet, but 'you' say this short video clip represents WTC-7 doing just that (my thread). Go ahead and explain from the 'minor details' how all of the massive 2800-degree red iron steel connections are 'severed' in a real 47-story overbuilt skyscraper to transform this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

. . . into this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . in just 6.6 seconds.

Eots, sorry but you have demonstrated this well, even the sources you use for this one "conspiracy" have all followed this formula.

Ms. Kitty comes to these Conspiracy deliberations like this (pic) to help Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld perpetuate their Inside-job Cover Story LIES.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c]YouTube - 9/11 Coincidences (Part Eight)[/ame]

Which of the 'minor details' does this lady have wrong? Why should the DoD spend money hiring counterintelligence disinformation operatives, when these DUPES (pic and pic and pic) are so willing to do their job for free?

GL,

Terral

great job of taking miss kitty and the Bush dupes to school Terral.:clap2:

Hi Kitty:

The easiest way to see that almost all conspiracy theories (I leave that a few may actually be true) are wrong, the only thing they have in common are the minor details, never the hard evidence and rarely the "puppet masters".

We disagree and here are some prime examples from which Ms. Kitty will run away and hide her deluded face:

93crash2.jpg

02766a20.jpg

1. This is a picture of the little hole where the Gov't says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. Please explain the presence of this empty hole (my thread) that is clearly present in US Geological Survey pictures from April, 20, 1994 (pic) . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

E6A893DC63.jpg

2. This is the standing E-ring wall where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour, just like Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsefeld and all their little helpers (just like you). My thread. Please explain from the 'minor details' how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]YouTube - Boeing Hijackers on the Pentagon lawn[/ame]

Then explain how these military/aviation experts have the 'minor details' wrong . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

3. A steel-framed skyscraper has never fallen down from fire in the history of this planet, but 'you' say this short video clip represents WTC-7 doing just that (my thread). Go ahead and explain from the 'minor details' how all of the massive 2800-degree red iron steel connections are 'severed' in a real 47-story overbuilt skyscraper to transform this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

Eots, sorry but you have demonstrated this well, even the sources you use for this one "conspiracy" have all followed this formula.

Ms. Kitty comes to these Conspiracy deliberations like this (pic) to help Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld perpetuate their Inside-job Cover Story LIES.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c]YouTube - 9/11 Coincidences (Part Eight)[/ame]

Which of the 'minor details' does this lady have wrong? Why should the DoD spend money hiring counterintelligence disinformation operatives, when these DUPES (pic and pic and pic) are so willing to do their job for free?

GL,

Terral

you are delusional
LOL
he did nothing of the sort

Hi Kitty:

93crash2.jpg

02766a20.jpg

NoPlaneHere.jpg

E6A893DC63.jpg

YouTube - Boeing Hijackers on the Pentagon lawn

YouTube - wtc 7 collapse

WTC7Steel.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

YouTube - 9/11 Coincidences (Part Eight)

GL,

Terral

you are delusional
LOL

but then your one of those whack job diveconspiracy guys...the no patriots..or they are actual holograms or something ..and one of those no molten metal guys who believe first responders are in on the froofer conspiracy !..so you lack credibility

you are delusional
LOL

this coming from a guy who puts his tail between his legs and runs off when challenged to elaborate and debunk my 47 canada wants the truth videos.:lol::lol:got news for you kid,that no way to debate is ignore videos.to prove your case,you elaborate and talk abotu why those videos are incorrect,something you have NEVER done ONCE in a 9/11 debate since you know you cant debunk them.therefore like eots said,you have no credibility here.

you are delusional
LOL

but then your one of those whack job diveconspiracy guys...the no patriots..or they are actual holograms or something ..and one of those no molten metal guys who believe first responders are in on the froofer conspiracy !..so you lack credibility
LOL
you are an idiot
i said no such thing
there was no "molten metal" because they were picking it up with tong devices, you can NOT pick up a LIQUID with tongs

and no first responders said anything of the sort, it was things you assholes twisted to make it look like thats what they said

you are delusional
LOL

this coming from a guy who puts his tail between his legs and runs off when challenged to elaborate and debunk my 47 canada wants the truth videos.:lol::lol:got news for you kid,that no way to debate is ignore videos.to prove your case,you elaborate and talk abotu why those videos are incorrect,something you have NEVER done ONCE in a 9/11 debate since you know you cant debunk them.therefore like eots said,you have no credibility here.
again, you are fucking delusional
i did nothing of the sort
i wont waste my time with your fucking videos because i've seen them all and they are all BULLSHIT

lol divecon just gave me another neg rep for this with the explanation.......thats a LIE...LOL...what a weenie.......ok maybe I... misspoke... maybe its your ass and not the sand your head is stuck in

lol divecon just gave me another neg rep for this with the explanation.......thats a LIE...LOL...what a weenie.......ok maybe I... misspoke... maybe its your ass and not the sand your head is stuck in

you whining about a neg rep?

lied about ???
you claimed i "ran off"

since here i am, you LIED

oops, no, that was your boy friend rim job
you claimed i had a conspiracy about your fucking patriots site, when i have no such thing
i never claimed they were anything
i challenged you to prove they are accurate
you have yet to do that

Last edited:
you are delusional
LOL

LOL
you are an idiot
i said no such thing
there was no "molten metal" because they were picking it up with tong devices, you can NOT pick up a LIQUID with tongs

and no first responders said anything of the sort, it was things you assholes twisted to make it look like thats what they said

but this is either a LIE or you are indeed in denial

Forum List

Back