• Total voters
why is that funny?
hes done it about a hundred times
it might have been funny the FIRST time
after that it becomes pathetic
i dont wantch you stupid fucking videos NOW asshole
because i've wasted too much time on your bullshit in the past
you have ZERO credibility

as opposed to the 911 ommission and popular mechanics.....I think its a hoot how divecon
discredits military experts..and first responders in favour of a pulp magazine
PM is a respected magazine
has far more respect than Alex Jones and his groups ever will

really ????..and more than first responders as well ???

yellow journalism

Inflammatory, irresponsible reporting by newspapers. The phrase arose during the 1890s, when some American newspapers, particularly those run by William Randolph Hearst, worked to incite hatred of Spain, thereby contributing to the start of the Spanish-American War. Newspapers that practice yellow journalism are called yellow press.

yellow journalism definition | Dictionary.com

as opposed to the 911 ommission and popular mechanics.....I think its a hoot how divecon
discredits military experts..and first responders in favour of a pulp magazine
PM is a respected magazine
has far more respect than Alex Jones and his groups ever will

really ????..and more than first responders as well ???

yellow journalism

Inflammatory, irresponsible reporting by newspapers. The phrase arose during the 1890s, when some American newspapers, particularly those run by William Randolph Hearst, worked to incite hatred of Spain, thereby contributing to the start of the Spanish-American War. Newspapers that practice yellow journalism are called yellow press.

yellow journalism definition | Dictionary.com
hey, get into THIS century, PLEASE

that would be your limited thinking...these institutions and family's don't change much in a generation
just like Prescott ..his son and his grandson...all the same shit..its that fox news 30sec sound bite mentality clouding your brain again...why do you think they where selected to be the voice of 911 debunking anyway

Last edited:
that would be your limited thinking...these institutions and family's don't change much in a generation
just like Prescott ..his son and his grandson...all the same shit..its that fox news 30sec sound bite mentality clouding your brain again...why do you think they where selected to be the voice of 911 debunking anyway
and WHO "sellected them"

and WHO "sellected them"

you have limited thinking, Dive. if you don't think Bush blew up the towers, you are manipulated by the media.:lol::lol:

and WHO "sellected them"

you have limited thinking, Dive. if you don't think Bush blew up the towers, you are manipulated by the media.:lol::lol:

a bit simplistic to say bush blew up the towers...but bush appears to be complicit in the attacks of 911

and WHO "sellected them"

the administration..they say in in there own blurb how they recived unprecidented acess to the evidence from the government....

ya back to your comfort zone of 5 word denials ..you call debunking...where did the molten metal come from ?...are the first responders and the evidence lying or is it NIST...WHICH ONE ?...CANT BE BOTH

ya back to your comfort zone of 5 word denials ..you call debunking...where did the molten metal come from ?...are the first responders and the evidence lying or is it NIST...WHICH ONE ?...CANT BE BOTH
if you didnt fall back on your stupid habbit of posting totally ridiculous videos you would have got more
but i am not going to debate a video where it ends up i say that doesnt support what you claim and you say oh yes it does
that is fruitless

have you guys seen this one ?

Missing Links

at one point they say the Popular Mechanics article was written by the cousin of Chertoff or whoever was at the DHS at the time

i thought that was awesome :)

in any case i read the offical analysis of collapse and it was assumption upon assumption and pulling numbers out of the ass on every page just to make it seem plausible that a building would suddenly implode all by itself :)

i explained how they manipulated their formulas to produce a desired result on the Arstechnica forum and was instantly banned :)

the first responders give multiple accounts of molten metal to not adress that fact is denial

As I said beforehand they could have easily been talking about the aluminum siding the WTC buildings had and that has a melting point far lower than steel.

Mr. Eots how do you think the govt planted all explosives needed without being seen?

the first responders give multiple accounts of molten metal to not adress that fact is denial

As I said beforehand they could have easily been talking about the aluminum siding the WTC buildings had and that has a melting point far lower than steel.

Mr. Eots how do you think the govt planted all explosives needed without being seen?
they dont seem to understand that "molten metal" the first responders might have seen might not even have been metal
they were discribing things they saw without ever having seen it before

its clear from the picture of the red hot steel...its clear from the wittness testimony..it is clear from the molten blob....and the melting point of aluminum is stiill 1200 f....your popular mechanics explanation to discount all this is not good enough sorry...as well as the thermal images still show hot spots with temperatures of2000 degrees Fahrenheit...nope not good enough by along shot

they dont seem to understand that "molten metal" the first responders might have seen might not even have been metal
they were discribing things they saw without ever having seen it before

firemen have never seen building fire before ??.lol.....and where is the melted aluminum at the pentagon...at shanksville ???...lol

Forum List

Back