Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
I would like to know how we're invading pakistan and Iran.

only because you a complete idiot and have been beat...the question was well answered and is pointless...much like its author

fuck off asshole. I wanted your opinion. Now I don't. there was no fucking government conspiracy so shove it up your ass. ok, rosie oats sheen??

maybe he thinks they've changed somehow
i think HE should read em again since he thought it was hyjackings

even if it was, it has nothing to do with 9/11.
the only reason it is relevant is these assholes use it as an example that the US government WOULD do a false flag op where they would kill thousands of US citizens

and that plan didnt call for ANYONE to actually die

and even then, that plan was too repugnant to be carried out and the general that came up with it was FIRED

so yeah, it disproves half of their bullshit claims

now he says.. that he has been proven wrong,,ya its relevant..your just wrong...again...I beat you in the debate and your only way to squirm out of ti is to deem it not relevant now you lost...you have to better than that..boy

I would like to know how we're invading pakistan and Iran.

only because you a complete idiot and have been beat...the question was well answered and is pointless...much like its author

fuck off asshole. I wanted your opinion. Now I don't. there was no fucking government conspiracy so shove it up your ass. ok, rosie oats sheen??

same to you pedoelvis69 and your straw men..your beat ...walk on home boy

the only reason it is relevant is these assholes use it as an example that the US government WOULD do a false flag op where they would kill thousands of US citizens

and even then, that plan was too repugnant to be carried out and the general that came up with it was FIRED

now he says.. that he has been proven wrong,,ya its relevant..your just wrong...again...I beat you in the debate and your only way to squirm out of ti is to deem it not relevant now you lost...you have to better than that..boy
again, i'm NOT wrong
you are

you didn't beat anybody, fuckhead. christ, you and yoda and 9/11 rimjob have your heads so far up your asses, it's funny. this is a waste.

now he says.. that he has been proven wrong,,ya its relevant..your just wrong...again...I eat you in the debate and your only way to squirm out of ti is to deem it not relevant now you lost...you have to better than that..boy
again, i'm NOT wrong
you are

thats right divecon....its best you back to calling names and your ... no I'm not ..you are .. 5 word responses...because you clearly are not capable of debating me on the facts...are you..lol

Last edited:

you didn't beat anybody, fuckhead. christ, you and yoda and 9/11 rimjob have your heads so far up your asses, it's funny. this is a waste.

totaly beat ,,,

now he says.. that he has been proven wrong,,ya its relevant..your just wrong...again...I eat you in the debate and your only way to squirm out of ti is to deem it not relevant now you lost...you have to better than that..boy
again, i'm NOT wrong
you are

thats right divecon....its best you back to calling names and your ... no I'm not ..you are .. 5 word responses...because you clearly are not capable of debating me on the facts...are you..lol
i already have, asswipe
LOL

totaly beat ,,,
yes, you are

i already have, asswipe
LOL

exactly do what you do best..its important for a man to know his limitations....

you have already been shown to be completely wrong
why do i have to do it all over again?

hmmm?

i already have, asswipe
LOL

exactly do what you do best..its important for a man to know his limitations....

hmmm?

no i already proved you wrong... so there..you just say that shit ..its not reality..I know this is your stupid style..your childish denial...no I'm not..yes you are..but its pretty grade school and not much of a challenge..lol

hmmm?

no i already proved you wrong... so there..you just say that shit ..its not reality..I know this is your stupid style..your childish denial...no I'm not..yes you are..but its pretty grade school and not much of a challenge..lol
ROFLMAO

yeah, that is how you troofers are
you live in a constant state of denial

there you go back in your comfort zone ..now doesnt rhat feel better

(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.

(6) Burn aircraft on airbase (sabatage).

(7) Lob morter shells from outside of base into base.
Some damage to installations.

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and
blame Cuba.

8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate
convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down
a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to
Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would
be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba.
The passengers could be a group of college students off on a
holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest

Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62

there you go back in your comfort zone ..now doesnt rhat feel better

(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.

(6) Burn aircraft on airbase (sabatage).

(7) Lob morter shells from outside of base into base.
Some damage to installations.

a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and
blame Cuba.

8. It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate
convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down
a chartered civil airliner enroute from the United States to
Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would
be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba.
The passengers could be a group of college students off on a
holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest

Operation Northwoods: Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba, 3/13/62
yeah, MOCK incidents

Forum List

Back