Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

It'll be the most popular social program ever when it's implemented. Which is what Pelosi meant.

Good luck with that one.

Pelosi has never said anything worthwhile since she's been in office.....she and Obama lost the house in four years.

It will be popular with leeches like you who need help as you are to lazy to take care of yourself.

Pelosi accomplished things when she was Speaker. Obamacare, DADT repeal, Stimulus, TARP, Financial reform, Lily Ledbetter act

Still waiting for Boehners first accomplishment

It'll be the most popular social program ever when it's implemented. Which is what Pelosi meant.

Good luck with that one.

Pelosi has never said anything worthwhile since she's been in office.....she and Obama lost the house in four years.

It will be popular with leeches like you who need help as you are to lazy to take care of yourself.

Pelosi accomplished things when she was Speaker. Obamacare, DADT repeal, Stimulus, TARP, Financial reform, Lily Ledbetter act

A credit downgrade for the US, maybe?

Good luck with that one.

In fairness to Boehner. He did protect tax cuts for Billionaires

Good luck with that one.

By that definition, my dog puking on my carpet should get him an award.

Good luck with that one.

Oh bullshit. Wouldn't that be one of the tremendous accomplishments accredited to the idiot infesting the Oval Orifice?

Wait wait wait. I forgot the pattern.

The temperatures rise, blame Boooooosh and the Republicans.

A levy bursts in a hurricane and the locality and the state who knew the storm was massive and bearing down aren't responsible for the horror that ensues. That's the fault of Booooosh far away in Washington DC.

al qaeda attacks the USA, that was during Boooooosh's term, so tht HAS to be the fault of Boooooooosh.

But housing starts which have taken a massive hit over more than three and a half years take their first minor upturn and that is clearly a credit to the Obama Administration.

Gas prices which have been shooting ever higher during the first term of The ONE finally ease up, a little, and all praise goes to President Obama!

A bird sang in the garden this morning? Credit the Obama Administration.

Good luck with that one.

He is very expreienced in saying no and crying. (whining)

Good luck with that one.

....and tanning! It's either a spray tan or he has a lot of free time to lay around.

....and tanning! It's either a spray tan or he has a lot of free time to lay around.

Well, we wouldn't want people to get a natural SOTH.

After all, Pelosi has so much Botox in her face they won't need to embalm her ass when she dies (heart stops beating...her brainfunction quit a long time ago).

Long day and partying into the night. Considering the other mandates in place, I don't see this one being overturned because, unlike driving, few would opt out of medical treatment when in need.

Gun walker means Holder is in contempt? Odd.... I doubt the 'one' will care, Bush II is in Maine for the summer, Jeb! no doubt is hiding in So. Florida, the floods are here in the north. The St. Mary's is now going to crest at 24.3 feet, according to the latest, and sixth, crest forecast, flood stage was 12.0. I'm voting for the candidate that has the guts to get within 20 miles of the Okefenokee.

Obama went to see the forest fires in the West.

Roberts just tarnished his spot in history today.

How can he even get close on this ?

Stephens said the whole thing was crapp.

I sure did not see this one coming.....

I wonder how the left feels about him now ?

Wish I could have seen footage of those Teahad protesters at the Courthouse using their Gadsen flags as hankies.

Wish I could have seen footage of those Teahad protesters at the Courthouse using their Gadsen flags as hankies.

Oh, I am sure you'll like the footage of Obama wiping his ass with the Constitution and Roberts there to tell him where he missed.

It's still a bit early, but to summarize:

The day wasn't a long one for the President. The SCOTUS handed him a gift wrapped and bow-tied gift right around the time he was scheduled for his daily Presidential Briefing.

The House did hold his AG in contempt, but hey -- it's not like the President expects anything to come of that. And it's not like he's necessarily wrong.

Nothing else really came crashing down, either.

Somebody here suggested yesterday that there would be some partying. If he meant AT the White House by day's end, I guess he made the right call.

A massive tax on people who can't afford healthcare and there are libs cheering it....

Wow...

I can't wait for the political ads with 0bama saying to Snuffalufagus "It's not a tax, George""...

At least the mandate was struck down... If it wasn't, the people's recourse would have been much more difficult... As a tax, there are options...

A massive tax on people who can't afford healthcare and there are libs cheering it....

Wow...

I can't wait for the political ads with 0bama saying to Snuffalufagus "It's not a tax, George""...

At least the mandate was struck down... If it wasn't, the people's recourse would have been much more difficult... As a tax, there are options...

The mandate wasn't struck down as far as I read that hideous opinion. It is just labeled a "tax." The penalty can be called a penalty but it's really a tax which somehow makes it all legal and Constitutional.

This opinion stinks. But it's not clear yet what will come of it.

I HAD believed that the House and Senate would not have to repeal ObamaCare.

Now, obviously, if they don't we are fucked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back