Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

A massive tax on people who can't afford healthcare and there are libs cheering it....

Wow...

I can't wait for the political ads with 0bama saying to Snuffalufagus "It's not a tax, George""...

At least the mandate was struck down... If it wasn't, the people's recourse would have been much more difficult... As a tax, there are options...

The mandate wasn't struck down as far as I read that hideous opinion. It is jsut labeled a "tax." The penalty can be called a penalty but it's really a tax which somehow makes it all legal and Constitutional.

This opinion stinks. But it's not clear yet what will come of it.

I HAD believed that the House and Senate would not have to repeal ObamaCare.

Now, obviously, if they don't we are fucked.

Don't know... If it remained a technical "mandate" as defined by the ACA then options to override / remove it would have been pretty much gone... Converted to a tax, it can be repealed or altered through legislation....

It's complicated, from what little I've been able to see today...

I don't agree with the decision, but this isn't going to make 0bama a shoe-in in November by a long stretch...

A massive tax on people who can't afford healthcare and there are libs cheering it....

Wow...

I can't wait for the political ads with 0bama saying to Snuffalufagus "It's not a tax, George""...

At least the mandate was struck down... If it wasn't, the people's recourse would have been much more difficult... As a tax, there are options...

The mandate wasn't struck down as far as I read that hideous opinion. It is jsut labeled a "tax." The penalty can be called a penalty but it's really a tax which somehow makes it all legal and Constitutional.

Don't know... If it remained a technical "mandate" as defined by the ACA then options to override / remove it would have been pretty much gone... Converted to a tax, it can be repealed or altered through legislation....

I don't agree with the decision, but this isn't going to make 0bama a shoe-in in November by a long stretch...

As to the bolded part, I don't get why that would be the case.

Is there anything in the Act that the next Congress can't simply undo?

Wow...

As a tax it can also be expanded.

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

What else is gonna go wrong for The ONE, tomorrow I wonder?

great day for obama. his and romneys mandate was upheld and he or no one else gives a damn about holder.

taxes never go away, they grow and grow. anyone thinking any of this gets repealed is a blooming idiot.

Tomorrow is likely to see the House vote out a contempt citation against the President's albatross, Attorney General Holder.

Tomorrow is likely to see the SCOTUS issue its decision on the fate of ObamaCare.

great day for obama. his and romneys mandate was upheld and he or no one else gives a damn about holder.

It was a good day for The ONE in SCOTUS. There was no "Romney mandat"e at issue in today's decision.

The President does care about his AG, obviously. He cared enough to provide a dishonest coverup for Holder called "executive privilege" where there is no valid basis for invoking that privilege.

So, basically, you are flatly wrong.

It was a good day for The ONE in SCOTUS. There was no "Romney mandat"e at issue in today's decision.

The President does care about his AG, obviously. He cared enough to provide a dishonest coverup for Holder called "executive privilege" where there is no valid basis for invoking that privilege.

Are you really going to pack your bags and leave when Obama wins?

Okay, I'm calling you out Sarah, and don't you dare try to duck this!
You said you were not voting for Romney because there was no difference between him and Obama.
Well after today, there is a clear concise difference, so, are you going to plug your nose and do your duty and vote for Romney ?

Of course. A bet's a bet. But, no worries. That's not gonna happen.

The President is going down on Election Day like a cheap whore during fleet week.

The President is going down on Election Day like a cheap whore during fleet week.

Thanks for calling him "The President";

Wow...

It's another way liberals can addict Americans to the big government entitlement nipple.

Thanks for calling him "The President";

I most often do. Pay attention.

The ONE gets more respect from me than the left ever gave to President Bush.

I certainly show him more respect than he merits.

s-JOHN-ROBERTS-large300.jpg

John Roberts Outrages Conservatives In Health Care Ruling

Forum List

Back