Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

John Robert pissed off conservatives today but he set Obamination up for failure putting Obamacare back on the plate for voters that didn't realize they're going to be taxed now.

He is too smart for himself.

Wow, today went fast didn't it?

In fact the last week or so has gone fast.

Conservatives get hosed on immigration, Fast and Furious, and the healthcare bill.

Add another car to the Liability stupid train.

You left off the Contempt of Congress citation for The Attorney General of the United States, ya hack dim wit.

The day went better for Team Obama than it should have. That much is undeniable.

But the stupid train has lots of cars and several engines and don't you worry. YOU are always the little engine that could be -- and is -- dumber than shit.

Simple solution. Start your own message board. Then you will not have to be bothered with anyone elses opinion.

Liability is cool.

I misjudged our relationship and though he would be open to constructive criticism. Boy, I guess I got that one wrong huh...:badgrin:

Looks like you learned the same lesson I did - and the same way, as well.

He does 'sane' really well. For a time, anyway.

Leave Liability alone....he was confident (as was I) the law was going to be overturned and fell hard. Today's temper tantrum shouldn't be held against him much. He needs an intervention though. Did you hear he bet that if Obama wins, he's leaving the message board?

Conservatives get hosed on immigration, Fast and Furious, and the healthcare bill.

You left off the Contempt of Congress citation for The Attorney General of the United States, ya hack dim wit.

The day went better for Team Obama than it should have. That much is undeniable.

But the stupid train has lots of cars and several engines and don't you worry. YOU are always the little engine that could be -- and is -- dumber than shit.

i think megan kelly just said that aint going anywhere and its 50/50 whether people think its a coverup or witch hunt

i think megan kelly just said that aint going anywhere and its 50/50 whether people think its a coverup or witch hunt

Witch hunt. Taking the attention away from Romney's so far invisible economic plan, which many undecided voters, like ME, want to see.

Liability is cool.

I misjudged our relationship and though he would be open to constructive criticism. Boy, I guess I got that one wrong huh...:badgrin:

Looks like you learned the same lesson I did - and the same way, as well.

He does 'sane' really well. For a time, anyway.

Leave Liability alone....he was confident (as was I) the law was going to be overturned and fell hard. Today's temper tantrum shouldn't be held against him much. He needs an intervention though. Did you hear he bet that if Obama wins, he's leaving the message board?

Leave him alone? Why, you prefer to keep the field to yourself?

No, I didn't hear that. But then I've taken him off ignore exactly twice since I contacted him by PM because I was worried about him.

Just so you know, this is why we cant count our chickens before they hatch. This is why I adviced caution and humility.

Can we learn from this lesson or can we continue to do the same things and expect something different?

Just so you know, this is why we cant count our chickens before they hatch. This is why I adviced caution and humility.

Can we learn from this lesson or can we continue to do the same things and expect something different?

They shouldn't be blamed for thinking that the judges would do the right thing.

Let me fix that for you.

'Just so you know, this is why we shouldn't count our chickens before that hatch. This is why I advised caution and humility.

Let me fix that for you.

'Just so you know, this is why we shouldn't count our chickens before that hatch. This is why I advised caution and humility.

Can we learn from this lesson or will we continue to do the same thing end expect something different?

I'd have written, expected the same result? In all reason, that is what is happening.

They shouldn't be blamed for thinking that the judges would do the right thing.

They did do the right thing.

Let me fix that for you.

Let me fix that for you.

Can we learn from this lesson or will we continue to do the same thing end expect something different?

I'd have written, expected the same result? In all reason, that is what is happening.

:confused:

Let me fix that for you.

Let me fix that for you.

My laptop is acting up. It's the heat.

Let me fix that for you.

Let me fix that for you.

My laptop is acting up. It's the heat.

OH! I was wondering, Annie.

Republicans demonstrated they are capable of throwing a hissy fit and abusing their power

They have yet to demonstrate that any law was broken.......but why should that matter?

[Republicans demonstrated they are capable of throwing a hissy fit and abusing their power

They have yet to demonstrate that any law was broken.......but why should that matter?

Bi-partisan vote of contempt.

First time in the history of our nation AG is held in contmept

Republicans demonstrated they are capable of throwing a hissy fit and abusing their power

As you know but choose not to admit (such a shock) the vote on Holder was not a hissy fit. It was a proper reaction to the improper behavior of the hideously poor AG in attempting to stonewall the Congressional Investigation. The House gave AG Holder MANY opportunities to avoid it, but in the end, the fuckup AG was so determined to stonewall, he got the President to endorse the coverup via the phony invocation of Executive Privilege.

The AG has behaved both stupidly and shamefully as has the President.

It's not an "abuse [sic] of power" to properly use power, which is what the House actually did. The whining of rightwhiner doesn't change that fact.

And subpoenas are not only issued when there has been proof that a crime was committed, particularly when Congress is undertaking an INVESTIGATION. So that red herring may stink (as most of rightwhiner's deflection efforts tend to do), but it doesn't work as an effective deflection.

At this very moment, a good argument could be made that Congress should be resorting to "self help" to enforce its contempt citation. Our lackluster AG could very well be sitting behind bars. That won't happen, sadly. But it could. It would probably be a healthy dose of medicine for our anemic Republic.

Holder should resign or be fired. Alternatively, it is time to impeach his stupid ass.

How is lying before congress and withholding papers=witch hunt. That doesn't make any sense. :confused:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back