Who thinks tomorrow (Thurs) is gonna be looooong day for The ONE?

You left off the Contempt of Congress citation for The Attorney General of the United States, ya hack dim wit.

The day went better for Team Obama than it should have. That much is undeniable.

But the stupid train has lots of cars and several engines and don't you worry. YOU are always the little engine that could be -- and is -- dumber than shit.

F and F has degenerated into a birther type conspiracy. That is only good news for people like you.

No, it hasn't. Nice try to deflect. But typically of you, a dishonest approach.

F&F was a clusterfuck for which ATF and DoJ and the AG should be held accountable. Ultimately, even if he had no actual knowledge of it, the President is accountable too.

But the AG is not concerned with such "trivial" things as complying with the law.

He is a disgrace and should resign or be fired. In fact, he should be held behind bars until he fully complies with the subpoena.

YOU don't get to determine which Congressional investigations are valid. In this case, your effort to do so is strictly partisan hackery which is all anyone ever sees from you.

This is one of a thousand reasons you have no credibility, carbuncle.

A birther telling me I have no credibility. Priceless.

Looks like you learned the same lesson I did - and the same way, as well.

He does 'sane' really well. For a time, anyway.

Leave Liability alone....he was confident (as was I) the law was going to be overturned and fell hard. Today's temper tantrum shouldn't be held against him much. He needs an intervention though. Did you hear he bet that if Obama wins, he's leaving the message board?

Leave him alone? Why, you prefer to keep the field to yourself?

No, I didn't hear that. But then I've taken him off ignore exactly twice since I contacted him by PM because I was worried about him.

Unlike many whom vehemently despise the President, he does so on what I feel are misguided beliefs; not just unabashed hatred. Barack Obama is a decent man, father, and husband. The personal attacks are way out of bounds and he usually refrains from them. He's having a bad run and I say we should cut him some slack for a few more days until cooler heads prevail.

It's sort of hard to watch him twist and turn and get caught up in the maelstrom of all of this. I'm sort of glad he'll fall on the sword come 11/7 because we won't have to watch the carnage.

Leave Liability alone....he was confident (as was I) the law was going to be overturned and fell hard. Today's temper tantrum shouldn't be held against him much. He needs an intervention though. Did you hear he bet that if Obama wins, he's leaving the message board?

No, I didn't hear that. But then I've taken him off ignore exactly twice since I contacted him by PM because I was worried about him.

Unlike many whom vehemently despise the President, he does so on what I feel are misguided beliefs; not just unabashed hatred. Barack Obama is a decent man, father, and husband. The personal attacks are way out of bounds and he usually refrains from them. He's having a bad run and I say we should cut him some slack for a few more days until cooler heads prevail.

It's sort of hard to watch him twist and turn and get caught up in the maelstrom of all of this. I'm sort of glad he'll fall on the sword come 11/7 because we won't have to watch the carnage.

I have long maintained that the best thing about President Obama is that he seems to be a good dad.

As for the CJ Roberts decision, I am simply appalled. It was a train wreck clusterfuck of stupid and dishonest.

It is going to come back and really hurt the Republic, too.

BettyBloop runs hot and cold, but rationality is not her strong suit, especially lately. I note that she has no qualms about dishing shit out but cannot take any return volleys.

candycorn took some shit from me -- but it was a return volley. She's entitled to her opinions, but it's a mistake on her part to assume that those who disagree with her are the ones in the wrong.

I have, in fact, been going through a bad run. But that's the real world and has almost nothing to do with what I say here. If anything, I feel less constrained about voicing my actual opinions HERE.

There is ZERO validity to the majority (Roberts') SCOTUS opinion in the ObamaCare case. Roberts fucked it up and he simply cannot be trusted. I wish that traitorous prick would just retire now. He's done enough harm. The dissent showed quite clearly why and how Roberts was and the "majority" were full of shit. But the trained seals (such as the liberally biased main stream media) pay little attention to the actual law or legal reasoning and instead bark and clap their approval of any decision that appears to be "liberal" or supportive of the shit the President is cramming down our collective throats.

F and F has degenerated into a birther type conspiracy. That is only good news for people like you.

No, it hasn't. Nice try to deflect. But typically of you, a dishonest approach.

F&F was a clusterfuck for which ATF and DoJ and the AG should be held accountable. Ultimately, even if he had no actual knowledge of it, the President is accountable too.

But the AG is not concerned with such "trivial" things as complying with the law.

He is a disgrace and should resign or be fired. In fact, he should be held behind bars until he fully complies with the subpoena.

YOU don't get to determine which Congressional investigations are valid. In this case, your effort to do so is strictly partisan hackery which is all anyone ever sees from you.

This is one of a thousand reasons you have no credibility, carbuncle.

A birther telling me I have no credibility. Priceless.

No need to lie especially when you are so obvious about it, douche bag.

I am not a birther. I never was. I did acknowledge reason for doubt at an earlier juncture, but I never claimed to be a birther, you lying cock sucker, and I never was.

Again, you are just a liar and you inadvertently established yet again why you have no credibility, carbuncle.

I have long maintained that the best thing about President Obama is that he seems to be a good dad.

As for the CJ Roberts decision, I am simply appalled. It was a train wreck clusterfuck of stupid and dishonest.

It is going to come back and really hurt the Republic, too.

BettyBloop runs hot and cold, but rationality is not her strong suit, especially lately. I note that she has no qualms about dishing shit out but cannot take any return volleys.

candycorn took some shit from me -- but it was a return volley. She's entitled to her opinions, but it's a mistake on her part to assume that those who disagree with her are the ones in the wrong.

I have, in fact, been going through a bad run. But that's the real world and has almost nothing to do with what I say here. If anything, I feel less constrained about voicing my actual opinions HERE.

There is ZERO validity to the majority (Roberts') SCOTUS opinion in the ObamaCare case. Roberts fucked it up and he simply cannot be trusted. I wish that traitorous prick would just retire now. He's done enough harm. The dissent showed quite clearly why and how Roberts was and the "majority" were full of shit. But the trained seals (such as the liberally biased main stream media) pay little attention to the actual law or legal reasoning and instead bark and clap their approval of any decision that appears to be "liberal" or supportive of the shit the President is cramming down our collective throats.

See the Image on the New T-Shirt Release from Glenn Beck?

Beck_Roberts_Coward.jpg

Guess who's image that is?​

Unhinged wingnuts are unhinged. :lol:

hinged leftist wingnuts are still unhinged.
Do you have insurance?

OR ELSE!

But it's just a penalty.

No.

No, it's a tax.

Wait. Don't argue. CJ Roberts will decide.

It's a penalty that isn't really a penalty; it's a tax that acts like a penalty so that gives Congress the authority to enact laws for which they would otherwise have not the slightest hint of Constitutional authority.

But if that's true, then what is BEYOND the taxing authority of Congress?

Answer: nothing, obviously.

CJ Roberts could just have easily have written that the Constitution means exactly dick.

In fact, I think he did.

hinged leftist wingnuts are still unhinged.
Do you have insurance?

OR ELSE!

But it's just a penalty.

No.

No, it's a tax.

It's a penalty that isn't really a penalty; it's a tax that acts like a penalty so that gives Congress the authority to enact laws for which they would otherwise have not the slightest hint of Constitutional authority.

CJ Roberts could just have easily have written that the Constitution means exactly dick.

In fact, I think he did.
Can't answer a simple question? Why not?

I've asked about 5 or 6 wingnuts this simple question and not one has answered.

Here it is again:

Do you have health insurance?

Do you have insurance?

OR ELSE!

But it's just a penalty.

No.

No, it's a tax.

In fact, I think he did.

Here it is again:

I did answer. Let me highlight it for you this time:

Irrelevant.

Oh wait. I guess I didn't make that plain enough for you before.

But your question is stupid because the answer to it is irrelevant.

Thank me.

Do you have insurance?

OR ELSE!

But it's just a penalty.

No.

No, it's a tax.

In fact, I think he did.

Here it is again:

They do have it through their jobs. Everyone else could just go without and live under big insurance rule. Now that's constitutional! :cuckoo:

The meltdown over a tax penalty continues I see.

No meltdown. Anger over a dishonest opinion and the rape of the Constitution.

Do try to smarten up, Ravi. Or, at least be honest some day.
:rolleyes: you get a tax penalty for not taking out a mortgage or having children, nimrod. There was no rape of the constitution.

See? You cannot be honest.

No. One does NOT get a penalty IMPOSED in the form of a fucking new TAX for not taking out a mortgage, shit bird.

Similarly, you dishonest liberal hack, one does not get a penalty imposed in the form of a fucking new TAX for not having children, you TdM-like truth-impaired wannabe.

Further, your false denial notwithstanding, the CJ Roberts' majority written SCOTUS opinion was indeed a fucking RAPE of the Constitution.

OR ELSE!

But it's just a penalty.

No.

No, it's a tax.

In fact, I think he did.

Here it is again:

Irrelevant.

Thank me.

The word irrelevant was not in your reply to me. So that's a lie.

Why won't you answer a simple question?

Of course, we both know the answer. :)

No meltdown. Anger over a dishonest opinion and the rape of the Constitution.

Do try to smarten up, Ravi. Or, at least be honest some day.
:rolleyes: you get a tax penalty for not taking out a mortgage or having children, nimrod. There was no rape of the constitution.

See? You cannot be honest.

No. One does NOT get a penalty IMPOSED in the form of a fucking new TAX for not taking out a mortgage, shit bird.

Similarly, you dishonest liberal hack, one does not get a penalty imposed in the form of a fucking new TAX for not having children, you TdM-like truth-impaired wannabe.

Further, your false denial notwithstanding, the CJ Roberts' majority written SCOTUS opinion was indeed a fucking RAPE of the Constitution.
Old tax penalty, new tax penalty. It's still a tax penalty....you are breathlessly stupid.

OR ELSE!

But it's just a penalty.

No.

No, it's a tax.

In fact, I think he did.

Here it is again:

They do have it through their jobs. Everyone else could just go without and live under big insurance rule. Now that's constitutional! :cuckoo:

Sure as long as YOU can show where HEALTHCARE is guaranteed under the Constitution.

Chapter and verse. I'll be waiting.

Here it is again:

Irrelevant.

Thank me.

The word irrelevant was not in your reply to me. So that's a lie.

Why won't you answer a simple question?

Of course, we both know the answer. :)
He's a big crybaby coward is why he won't answer, lol!

Forum List

Back