Who thought of posting little notes into the cracks of the Western Wall

Often, the biggest anti-Semites are fascinated with Judaism at the same time.

The only reason I know so much abut Judaism is because your books are in our bible, so yes my curiousity was raised. Also I'm not happy with the over 3 billion we give yous a year.

You don't know the first thing about Judaism. Don't lie to yourself.

So why do you put little notes in the wall.

Because we're out of magnets!

WTF do you care?

Time to quit making fun of Christians or Muslims for that matter.

When you stop making fun of the Jews, stop attacking the Jews and stop LYING about the Jews. Until then expect to be downed every day

All religious faiths have rituals which are meant to be an outward symbol of something which is inwardly meaningful.

Mocking another faith's religious practices, rituals or meanings is just ugly.

Fair enough, but jews should not make fun of others since they also idolize the west wall and have superstitious rituals, also some want to begin sacrificing animals to God again.

Talk about being ignorant.

The Jews don't idolize the wall. The wall is the leftover part of the original wall that used to surround the Temple Mount. It's what the wall symbolizes, not the wall itself. It's an important site since it's one of the only remains of the holiest of holies.

Yes Mary's statue symbolizes the Mother of Jesus. Yet you call that idolatry.

Because it is if you read your Bible

All religious faiths have rituals which are meant to be an outward symbol of something which is inwardly meaningful.

Mocking another faith's religious practices, rituals or meanings is just ugly.

Fair enough, but jews should not make fun of others since they also idolize the west wall and have superstitious rituals, also some want to begin sacrificing animals to God again.

Talk about being ignorant.

The Jews don't idolize the wall. The wall is the leftover part of the original wall that used to surround the Temple Mount. It's what the wall symbolizes, not the wall itself. It's an important site since it's one of the only remains of the holiest of holies.

Yes Mary's statue symbolizes the Mother of Jesus. Yet you call that idolatry.
So do Protestants.

They idolize the bible, literally.

No it is not worshipped as a god

Forum List

Back