Who To Blame???

Is that what you glean after carefully perusing the OP?

after perusing the op i've gleaned that you aren't open to discussion, that you are just another doomsday rightwinger that believes america is going to end because we dared to elect a democrat as president.

big on wailing and gnashing of teeth but low on critical thought or real insight.

prove me wrong.

poor moronic left-wing crybabies. they don't realize Obama's record of failure speaks for itself. the lack of critical thought is on the loony left. newsflash for left-wing losers; record welfare and food stamps isn't "forward progress"

What record of failure?

And has anyone told bin Laden?

after perusing the op i've gleaned that you aren't open to discussion, that you are just another doomsday rightwinger that believes america is going to end because we dared to elect a democrat as president.

big on wailing and gnashing of teeth but low on critical thought or real insight.

prove me wrong.

poor moronic left-wing crybabies. they don't realize Obama's record of failure speaks for itself. the lack of critical thought is on the loony left. newsflash for left-wing losers; record welfare and food stamps isn't "forward progress"
What record of failure?

"What record of failure? "

Post #37, dunce.

What record of failure?

Post #37, dunce.

You'll haft to excuse the clown. Limited comprehension ability

What record of failure?

Post #37, dunce.
The post #37 was a list of their Badge Of Honors, PC. :D

What record of failure?

Post #37, dunce.

LOL - post 37 is true. The verification is in post 37...

Pretty funny stuff.

Forum List

Back