who wants to see Dana Perino back in the coms dept.

she got hit by a shoe and took many bullets for the team...

she is lovely, i wish she would be asked.

images
She wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's made it clear she's a Bush fan.

no.. she wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's not a compulsive liar like the orange sociopath and his minions.
I used to watch The Five before it changed format and times. Although she was a good Fox employee, I got the distinct impression that she was not nuts about Trump. Republican policies, yes. Trump, no.

no normal republicans should be ok with Donald.

in any event, she isn't going to stand there and lie and demean herself for the orange sociopath.
people come in all colors.

she is a lovely, accomplished and a powerful modern day American woman. tough and fair.

i wish she would be asked. even if not in front of the camera, i'd like to know she is there.

images

why do you think anyone decent would work for trump?
nice try counselor.

no one wants to touch this White House.

why do you think they can't get anyone to fill the deputy positions.

the orange sociopath is toxic

she is lovely, i wish she would be asked.

images
She wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's made it clear she's a Bush fan.

no.. she wouldn't be a good spokesperson because she's not a compulsive liar like the orange sociopath and his minions.
I used to watch The Five before it changed format and times. Although she was a good Fox employee, I got the distinct impression that she was not nuts about Trump. Republican policies, yes. Trump, no.

in any event, she isn't going to stand there and lie and demean herself for the orange sociopath.

and?

and?
and what ?

If the OP means working in the WH, I like her too much to wish for her to go down there. That WH is no place for anyone you respect and wish to do well. It's poison.
with all due respect, it's a tough place to work.

but it never used to be an embarrassing place to work.

it is now.
from your perch i can understand.

to normal people it is.

My Party Is in Denial About Donald Trump

she is a lovely, accomplished and a powerful modern day American woman. tough and fair.

i wish she would be asked. even if not in front of the camera, i'd like to know she is there.

images

why do you think anyone decent would work for trump?
nice try counselor.

no one wants to touch this White House.

why do you think they can't get anyone to fill the deputy positions.

the orange sociopath is toxic
to you, and those so terribly disappointed by the clintons. there will be more elections.

If the OP means working in the WH, I like her too much to wish for her to go down there. That WH is no place for anyone you respect and wish to do well. It's poison.
with all due respect, it's a tough place to work.

but it never used to be an embarrassing place to work.

it is now.
from your perch i can understand.

to normal people it is.

My Party Is in Denial About Donald Trump
normal ? things will get better for the democrats someday.

You know it's bad on the Right when Dana Perino starts to look like the smartest one in the room.
i'm sorry, i meant rachel maddow...

it's relly bad when the conservatives have the congress whitehouse, maybe three or four supremes. good for the country. the silent majority has spoken..
have fun with your little russian fantasies.

Forum List

Back