Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

it's a close call for me, but i'm gonna have to vote in favor of the Russians and their plans to hold on to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov...
the Ukrainians don't necessarily need the Donbass and Crimea after all.
the Russians, they do need it, to protect their motherland.
the Russians have effectively been driven to their most ancient of borders by the West after the fall of the USSR, i don't think we here in the West need to challenge them any more than we already have.
Puke

What a nauseating post.

The country that got invaded twice doesn't need the land.

But the maniac invader needs the land for protection.

Get your morality and ethics in order, you have gone through the looking glass.

Uninformed. Trumpers and Genocide Joe supporters always are.
View attachment 930117

Are you saying that Russia isn’t doing that?

Because everyone says they are.

Gipper likes to pretend that what everyone knows is wrong, and that he, with his special blogs and message board sources, knows the real truth that everyone does not.

Yawn.

...do you seriously not get that SU pilots can't just jump into F-16s and require a lot of training?
Are you a pilot? Because I am one. What makes you suppose the F-16 is extra complicated for fighter pilots?

Are you a pilot? Because I am one. What makes you suppose the F-16 is extra complicated for fighter pilots?

Did you ever fly F-16 or SU for combat missions?

"Training typicaly takes 8 months"..."at first F-16s seemed incomprehensible to Ukranian pilot..."

Last edited:

Why does it bother you? You have no problem with the IDF doing the same to Palestinians.

Why does it bother you? You have no problem with the IDF doing the same to Palestinians.

You have that turned around. It was the Palestinians who kidnapped, raped, tortured, and killed the Israeli. I’m assuming you are a big defender of them too b

Bankrupt us?

When we come close to the two trillion you fuckers put on the debt in tax cuts you let us know
You have a valid point, I suppose, but it is spending which directly grows the debt. We don't need to increase the debt by sending our money to other countries. I am much more ticked off that some of the GOP votes for massive spending bills which the Dems support overwhelmingly. Spending needs to be cut dramatically. I would appreciate lower taxes, too, but wasteful spending is the real problem.

Anyway, back to the subject if the GOP is sucking up to Russia or Dems are sucking up to Zelensky....

You have a Ukrainian flag avatar, so there is that.

Regards,
Jim

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

I try not to choose sides.
I don't like war. I chose Trump because he never voted for a war, like Biden did

I prefer a person like Trump to end this war. He is the only person so far to even mention ending it.

GOP would have lost WWII also. Always a disaster.... half of you chumps don't care about democracy, brainwashed functional moron ignoramus seditionist Russian tool conspiracy nut job lol aarghhhh
I don't participate in insult wars, but I will address your points...

On WWII... First of all, Japan attacked us, and neither Ukraine nor Russia has done so. I think you speculation is incorrect.

On democracy... Democracy is about the people voting for their preferred candidates.Dems think they need to control the Republican ballot, so quit with the hypocrisy.

As for being a Russian tool... Not wanting to fund this war does not make one a fan of Russia. We don't belong involved. Ukraine is not NATO. The Europeans are closer, let them fund it.

As for being an ignoramus... Your superior intellect is readily-apparent from your sophisticated prose.

Regards,
Jim

I try not to choose sides.
I don't like war. I chose Trump because he never voted for a war, like Biden did

I prefer a person like Trump to end this war. He is the only person so far to even mention ending it.

You are full of bs, Trump supported Iraq invasion as it was happening, he just had no position to vote on it.

He is Putin’s poodle, his plan to “end it” is to refuse support for Ukraine.

Last edited:
Anyway, you know the pack is loaded when it is being described as "Russia's full-scale invasion". :auiqs.jpg:Let there be no doubt that the media is politically manipulated.

Anything and everything the left are being fed by their so called news sources, and they preach anywhere and everywhere, I automatically take the other side.

Best advice I can give.

What would Ukraine do with F-16s in 2022? They had no one that could fly them and those that started accelerated training in 2023 are only now getting ready to fly missions.

Republicans have now been holding back funding for Ukraine millitary for half a year.
Trump is talking about "not a penny for Ukraine!"
Johnson has refused to bring it to a vote even though it would of course pass.
GOP Senators are now publicly saying Russian disinformation being circulated in their ranks.

....and you think Biden is the impediment to America backing Ukraine's war effort?
Clearly Biden is not the problem

The GOP is

I don't participate in insult wars, but I will address your points...

On WWII... First of all, Japan attacked us, and neither Ukraine nor Russia has done so. I think you speculation is incorrect.

On democracy... Democracy is about the people voting for their preferred candidates.Dems think they need to control the Republican ballot, so quit with the hypocrisy.

As for being a Russian tool... Not wanting to fund this war does not make one a fan of Russia. We don't belong involved. Ukraine is not NATO. The Europeans are closer, let them fund it.

As for being an ignoramus... Your superior intellect is readily-apparent from your sophisticated prose.

Regards,
Jim
So you believe electioñ fraud without evidence? Treasonous and anti-American. Trump and your pundits are lying scum. The GOP base are totally misinformed by admitted propagandists. Ditto all the other crap you believe.

You are full of bs, Trump supported Iraq invasion as it was happening, he just had no position to vote on it.

He is Putin’s poodle, his plan to “end it” is to refuse support for Ukraine.
No, I am not full of BS
Trump never voted for a war, like Biden did. That is a fact.

Forum List

Back