Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Yet JFK and Kruschev worked it out, because they communicated with each other and had a common goal. No communication exists today and they don’t have a common goal.

Yes it did start in 2014, thanks in part to the coup perpetrated by the US. All easily avoided if the US would listen to Russia’s concerns.

How is this war a minor incursion? Hundreds of thousands are dead and wounded.

History tells us minor incursions by great powers often spiral out of control.

How is this war more than Putin can handle? His army seems to be winning. Do you think he’s losing the war?
This war isn't a minor incursion. Had it been so, Biden would have done nothing. Try to catch up.

Putin expected this to be relatively short and easy operation. Not a war, but really 'special military operation'. There are a number of signs that indicate that; that things have already been discussed here, and I see no need to repeat that over and over again. You can accept that or not, doesn't matter for me.

Will he win this war eventually? It may well be. He will join more territories to Russia. But what to do with the rest? What should compromise 'the rest'? What to do with Moldova and Transnistria? Etc.

So you support the destruction caused by Putin. Folks, keep notes of who backs Putin.
It seems you think those of us demanding peace, are backing Putin. Why does this kind of foolishness occur in every war?

War propaganda works on too many.

You pretend that Russia hasn't been doing this from the very beginning. It just shows this has never been about denazifying the country. It's simply about destroying Ukraine.
Silly. If Russia wanted to destroy Ukraine, it would have by now.
That's right.
The reality is Russia has gone in lightly and done its best to avoid large civilian casualties. They could have easily turned all Ukraine into a wasteland like Israel is doing in Gaza, which you support.
True-true.
Do you know about the Minsk Accords and the peace agreement in Turkey they had early on, which Boris shit canned?
He knows nothing.

So you support the destruction caused by Putin. Folks, keep notes of who backs Putin.
The destruction is caused by the greed of Western Oligarchs. When all the Ukranians are gone NATO will follow orders and start a war in another border Region.

It seems you think those of us demanding peace, are backing Putin. Why does this kind of foolishness occur in every war?

They still think there are white hats and black hats.

This war isn't a minor incursion. Had it been so, Biden would have done nothing. Try to catch up.

Putin expected this to be relatively short and easy operation. Not a war, but really 'special military operation'. There are a number of signs that indicate that; that things have already been discussed here, and I see no need to repeat that over and over again. You can accept that or not, doesn't matter for me.

Will he win this war eventually? It may well be. He will join more territories to Russia. But what to do with the rest? What should compromise 'the rest'? What to do with Moldova and Transnistria? Etc.
I don’t doubt that Putin thought it would be easy. In fact it could have been, had Biden and Boris not undermined the Turkey peace agreement.

It’s possible Putin didn’t think the US empire would so heavily support Ukraine, and undermine peace.

The conseqence now is Putin has a hardened fighting force capable of beating everything the Empire has thrown at him. And the world sees the hypocrisy of the Empire.

The destruction is caused by the greed of Western Oligarchs. When all the Ukranians are gone NATO will follow orders and start a war in another border Region.
That reminds me of the robber blaming the victim by saying, don't blame me, he has all of the money. Have you read NATO's charter?

Oh you want Putin to stop. Me too.

Did the US get involved when Hungry and Czechoslovakia rebelled? Did the US escalate the Berlin airlift? They even worked together to solve the Cuban missile crisis.
I have landed and taken off from that Airfield in Berlin maybe 4 times. The Soviets wanted to defeat Berlin by starving the city. America saw it and sent hundreds of airplanes loaded with needed supplies. The airfield now is closed for good. When I was there, it was a pretty major topic. I wish other Americans posting here got to see how the Soviets operated. I believe they would not eagerly support Putin.

I was in the Army and served with a trooper who was from Hungary and he told me all about it. He was then a college student and worked hard to get freedom for Hungary but the Soviets stamped that out and he and others fled to Europe where he ended up in the USA and made a deal going in the Army to serve and become a citizen of the USA.

I see Putin as the Russian Hitler. Back in the 1930s, would you also support Hitler who did what Putin is doing?

War over and Z better runoff to his mansion in the Caribbean.
You must have a photo with Z entering or leaving the mansion? Also, say you have a photo. Would Z be guilty of being a visitor?

I see Putin as the Russian Hitler. Back in the 1930s, would you also support Hitler who did what Putin is doing?
dumbass,Putin is NOT this generations Hitler.Zelensky is.Putin is fighting the new world order stupid fuck.saying Putin is Hitler you are indeed promoting war propaganda.:auiqs.jpg:

the only destruction being done is by zelenski with the aid of biden and the CIA trollboy.

Last edited:
dumbass,Putin is NOT this generations Hitler.Zelensky is.Putin is fighting the new world order stupid fuck.
I would be happy to teach you english suitable for the internet.

Zelensky is the victim. And you can claim to hate Zelensky plus Ukraine and adore Russia.

I would be happy to teach you english suitable for the internet.

Zelensky is the victim. And you can claim to hate Zelensky plus Ukraine and adore Russia.
sure trollboy,how much is the DNC paying you for your lies?

Good question if you first prove I am a Democrat and that I lie. Which you can't do.
No i cant prove you are a Democrat but i HAVE proved you have lied about Putin along with the help of others on here, here is your crying towel to cry in defeat on your propagation of putin.:206::abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back