Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

:TH_WAY~113: as any patriot who cares about world peace would,the people that call him Hitler have been taken in by the CIA controlled media.
I have no proof and you do not as well, that the Media is controlled by the CIA. Sure you will be pleased to prove your claim!!! Go on.-

Russia has far more mineral wealth than oil.

Sanctions....yeah they're stupid. That's not the point.

Banks don't run on emotion.. they're all business. If Europe can use NATO to draw Russia into a full scale war the spoils for them afterward are unimaginable wealth.

Russia's natural resources are estimated to be worth $75 trillion, and include:
coal, oil, natural gas, gold, timber, and rare earth metals.

Russia is the world's largest producer of nickel and palladium, the second-largest producer of platinum and copper, and the fourth-largest producer of zinc globally.

Russia's Arctic seabed may contain significant deposits of valuable metals and precious stones, such as gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, manganese, nickel, platinum, tin, zinc, and diamonds.

What is Russia's most valuable resource?
Is Russia the richest country in natural resources?
What does Russia lack in resources?

Featured snippet from the web​

Unexplored reserves could total 9.24 billion tons (67.7 billion barrels) of oil and 88.3 tcm of natural gas. Overall, Russia esti- mates that these areas have up to 10 trillion tons of hydrocarbon deposits, the equivalent of 73 trillion barrels of oil.
:TH_WAY~113: Indeed,that is WHY the MSM media demoniizes Putin instead of NATO who is the REAL enemy of the world along with the CIA.

No i cant prove you are a Democrat but i HAVE proved you have lied about Putin along with the help of others on here, here is your crying towel to cry in defeat on your propagation of putin.:206::abgg2q.jpg:
You support a dictator who shoved his Army into his neighbor nation and I am resisting you since I refuse to support dictators.

I have reported many times why I can't stand Democrats. Start checking before you claim things again.

Russia has far more mineral wealth than oil.

Sanctions....yeah they're stupid. That's not the point.

Banks don't run on emotion.. they're all business. If Europe can use NATO to draw Russia into a full scale war the spoils for them afterward are unimaginable wealth.

Russia's natural resources are estimated to be worth $75 trillion, and include:
coal, oil, natural gas, gold, timber, and rare earth metals.

Russia is the world's largest producer of nickel and palladium, the second-largest producer of platinum and copper, and the fourth-largest producer of zinc globally.

Russia's Arctic seabed may contain significant deposits of valuable metals and precious stones, such as gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, manganese, nickel, platinum, tin, zinc, and diamonds.

What is Russia's most valuable resource?
Is Russia the richest country in natural resources?
What does Russia lack in resources?

Featured snippet from the web​

Unexplored reserves could total 9.24 billion tons (67.7 billion barrels) of oil and 88.3 tcm of natural gas. Overall, Russia esti- mates that these areas have up to 10 trillion tons of hydrocarbon deposits, the equivalent of 73 trillion barrels of oil.
Is that all why you support Putin's invasion?

I have no proof and you do not as well, that the Media is controlled by the CIA. Sure you will be pleased to prove your claim!!! Go on.-
you are REALLY embarrassing yourself major big time and have put the nail in the conffin on tour credibility the fact you have been either on a deserted Island your whole life or doing nothing but watching jerry springer all day,either way you are no serious researcher the fact that even the former director of the CIA confessed under oath to congress in the 70's that the CIA employs high level assets at all levels in the top media.:abgg2q.jpg:

I only deal with people who have done research and know the facts such as Gipper and Glasnot,you clearly have no and i am done with you and nobody here should bother reading your babble anymore the fact you just exposed your ignorance and have no credibility.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You support a dictator who shoved his Army into his neighbor nation and I am resisting you since I refuse to support dictators.

I have reported many times why I can't stand Democrats. Start checking before you claim things again.
i already admitted i was wrong about you being a Democrat sense i cant prove it, you might try and be mature and consider being brave to admit when YOU are wrong instead of making up lies about putin. that would be biden and zelensky you are talking about who is a dictater.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you are REALLY embarrassing yourself major big time and have put the nail in the conffin on tour credibility the fact you have been either on a deserted Island your whole life or doing nothing but watching jerry springer all day,either way you are no serious researcher the fact that even the former director of the CIA confessed under oath to congress in the 70's that the CIA employs high level assets at all levels in the top media.:abgg2q.jpg:

I only deal with people who have done research and know the facts such as Gipper and Glasnot,you clearly have no and i am done with you and nobody here should bother reading your babble anymore the fact you just exposed your ignorance and have no credibility.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
As I believed. You have no proof and you want me to trust ancient statements though by now they are not ancient, but new. I deal with proof. When will you have proof?

As I believed. You have no proof and you want me to trust ancient statements though by now they are not ancient, but new. I deal with proof. When will you have proof?
does a vi
I would be happy to teach you english suitable for the internet.

Zelensky is the victim. And you can claim to hate Zelensky plus Ukraine and adore Russia.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I support no part of this war or either side. Stop with the either or mentality.... This war is not about Ukraine it's about the greed of the West. Putin and Zelensky are equally bloodguilty IMO but NATO started this thing.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
so something being shown before a live telivision audience of a former CIA directot confessing before congress the CIA has deployed agents in the highest MSM outlets is not proof? i just gave you proof,not my fault you cant accept that reality and choose to ignore it sense it does not back up up your babble.:auiqs.jpg: you sure are good for laughs.

i already admitted i was wrong about you being a Democrat sense i cant prove it, you might try and be mature and consider being brave to admit when YOU are wrong instead of making up lies about putin. that would be biden and zelensky you are talking about who is a dictater.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You are wrong about much more than what you admit. Here folks is the left wing way of discussing. They do not deal with their claims, they attack others who know a lot more than they know.

Cherish this question to him. We all know for a fact it was Putin that went to war. We would have to be blind to think the war was started by Ukraine.

Was Ukraine inside of Russia so that Russia had to defend itself by invading Ukraine? We all recall the reports were that Russia was massing troops and armor and that the blows started by Putin trying to dictate to Ukraine and it saying, hell no. Russia has no legal right to tell any country what group they can join. They went to war over Nato? What is the Nato charter saying about this?

Personally my complaint about Biden is since he picked sides. Help the side attacked win. Ask Biden when the hell are the F-16s coming to Ukraine?

I don’t doubt that Putin thought it would be easy. In fact it could have been, had Biden and Boris not undermined the Turkey peace agreement.

It’s possible Putin didn’t think the US empire would so heavily support Ukraine, and undermine peace.

The conseqence now is Putin has a hardened fighting force capable of beating everything the Empire has thrown at him. And the world sees the hypocrisy of the Empire.
I would really like to see the Russian army fighting an enemy that is on pair with them - with parity in manpower, air support, artillery etc. Not with an army that was raised from the dirt and supplied with mainly outdated junk (except of a number of really good systems that you can count with the fingers on you hands).

In this case, it would be reasonable to talk about hardened fighting force. Until then, it is just hot air.

I support no part of this war or either side. Stop with the either or mentality.... This war is not about Ukraine it's about the greed of the West. Putin and Zelensky are equally bloodguilty IMO but NATO started this thing.
pesky facts that NATO started the whole thing is something he chooses to believe is a fairy tale.:auiqs.jpg:

Again, read the Nato charter and stop blaming them for acts done by Putin.

None of us should support wars. This is why I object to Putin who commenced his invasion of Ukraine. He had already seized Ukraine. Biden probably approved it since he worked for Obama.

You are wrong about much more than what you admit. Here folks is the left wing way of discussing. They do not deal with their claims, they attack others who know a lot more than they know.

Cherish this question to him. We all know for a fact it was Putin that went to war. We would have to be blind to think the war was started by Ukraine.

Was Ukraine inside of Russia so that Russia had to defend itself by invading Ukraine? We all recall the reports were that Russia was massing troops and armor and that the blows started by Putin trying to dictate to Ukraine and it saying, hell no. Russia has no legal right to tell any country what group they can join. They went to war over Nato? What is the Nato charter saying about this?

Personally my complaint about Biden is since he picked sides. Help the side attacked win. Ask Biden when the hell are the F-16s coming to Ukraine?
dude i just told you i am done reading your babble,you just lost your credibilty with everybody here ignoring how i proved the CIA controls the MSM media so you cant seriously expect anybody here to read that bible length babble of yours. i told you i am done with you.someone else may want to sit through and read your long winded babble and BS but not me anymore after you lost your credibilty ingoing the PROOF i gave you how the CIA controls the MSM media.:auiqs.jpg:

here is your crying towel sense you cannot accept reality i checkmated you. :auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
so something being shown before a live telivision audience of a former CIA directot confessing before congress the CIA has deployed agents in the highest MSM outlets is not proof? i just gave you proof,not my fault you cant accept that reality and choose to ignore it sense it does not back up up your babble.:auiqs.jpg: you sure are good for laughs.
So your claim is the leadership of the current CIA agrees with the ancient CIA?

I ask for proof and you can't supply proof.

dude i just told you i am done reading your babble,you just lost your credibilty with everybody here ignoring how i proved the CIA controls the MSM media so you cant seriously expect anybody here to read that bible length babble of yours. i told you i am done with you.someone else may want to sit through and read your long winded babble and BS but not me anymore after you lost your credibilty ingoing the PROOF i gave you how the CIA controls the MSM media.:auiqs.jpg:

here is your crying towel sense you cannot accept reality i checkmated you. :auiqs.jpg:
Folks, he admits to owning a crying towel. And he uses it to fight me.

Forum List

Back