Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Bideñ is obstructed on all fronts by the scumbag lying GOP.
And that's the USAF opinion. You are misinformed.
How many years has Biden had to get to Ukraine F-16s? Be honest please.

Let's not beat the bush, let's pick a side.
Ukraine is who you want beat?
Russia is who you want beat?

Watch how grateful this Ukrainian is that at last they will get some F-16s fighters.

I’m want Russia to bleed out in the parking lot like a pregnant 10 year old will have to in a red state.

Maybe you should be specific? Tell me what Hitler did that Putin is doing.
You mean besides murdering political opponents and invading countries.
There is no proof of either happening. So far, the official cause of Navalny's death is a "blood clot" and the unofficial cause is murder by MI5. The most thorough explanation is the fact that Navalny was an ill man and had been for a very long time prior. As far as the other matter, Russia has not invaded Ukraine. You can play Tiddlywinks and Knicker Bunching over Donbas but the results will most likely be in favour of Russia's banevolence. So, come on now, I know you are just dying to prove that Hitler and Putin are made of the same fabric so get real and come up with something solid. :cool:

Ps. Navalny was not a "political opponent". He was a dissident and nothing more than that.

I have no proof and you do not as well, that the Media is controlled by the CIA. Sure you will be pleased to prove your claim!!! Go on.-
The keyword of contention here is control. It's a "between the cracks" oddity of a corrupt pseudo-Democratic system. There is no doubt whatsoever that the CIA lies and spins and contrives. If you don't agree then there is no reason for me to explain any further. But I am assuming that you are intelligent and honest enough to recognise "the fact" of it. So, we are left with who says what to whom. In other words, who/what is responsible for deciding that the CIA's lies are published by the Media? THAT is who "controls the media" but it is the CIA who dictates what is reported, by the fact that it filters all information. And aren't the terms control and dictate synonymous? :26:

The keyword of contention here is control. It's a "between the cracks" oddity of a corrupt pseudo-Democratic system. There is no doubt whatsoever that the CIA lies and spins and contrives. If you don't agree then there is no reason for me to explain any further. But I am assuming that you are intelligent and honest enough to recognise "the fact" of it. So, we are left with who says what to whom. In other words, who/what is responsible for deciding that the CIA's lies are published by the Media? THAT is who "controls the media" but it is the CIA who dictates what is reported, by the fact that it filters all information. And aren't the terms control and dictate synonymous? :26:
You are making far too much sense for the kid to understand I’m afraid.

Why isn't the media complaining?

Why isn't the media complaining?
Are you speaking about the ones still on the PAYROLL? Yes? Then I take it you are excluding such people as Clayton Morris and Tucker Carlson and the untold number of additional alternative media sources?

I wish Biden was obstructed. At least he would have an excuse. America wanted what TRump wanted on illegal immigration Today democrats are wailing to Biden they want back what They had under Trump.

I am a pilot. It took me as a beginner 16 days to solo. I flew for 11.6 hours and soloed. I am qualified to fly 4 different airplanes. I won't embarrass you by asking for your credentials.

Flying Government planes is more involved than merely flying them. Training includes how to handle missions successfully. Americans must think Europe has no pilots by how they talk back to me.
UKRAINE DOESN'T HAVE F-16 PILOTS

Forum List

Back