Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?

Who Was The Beast Of The Book Of Revelation?​

The past tense applying to the dream. This is a figure foreseen to happen in the future for John.

John of Patmos plainly says to the 7 churches that he is their brother in tribulation.

^^^^Dumbass doesn't know 100% of the first Christians and Apostles were Jews, lol
assboy is not so dumb. The Dud statement is a very moot point and, absolutely,
not entirely correct,
Yes, the NT was pro-Roman, I suppose, like the OT showed the Medes in a favorable light, for example, when they drove out the Babylonians (Is 13:17-19).

Ancients, to my mind, were people before Christianity, though inclusive of the primitive Christians. The arrival of the new heaven and earth - the kingdom of God and the temple therein (i.e., the church) - appears to be a crossroads of human history. So, yes, back 5 to 6 thousand years, and even further.

The corrupt temple hierarchy is the very object of Christ's derision. Apostate Judea's high council were the hypocrites whose lineage murdered and persecuted the faithful (Mt 23:29-36). And that last generation of them even delighted in the death of Christians (Acts 12:1-3). A Roman procurator appointing high priests for a time notwithstanding, Caiaphas was nonetheless a Jew who presided over the Sanhedrin, and is irrelevant to my gist.

you must have been the sunday school valedictorian------you are a virtual doppelganger
of the historic genocidal pig-----LUTHER. Of course Jesus derided the temple hierarchy
of his time------ALL PHARISEES did. The 'high priests" had been appointed by Rome as
had the king----HEROD, AII ROMAN SHILLS. Remember the ROMANS? It was the
ROMAN EMPREROR Constantine that invented Christianity and the code of laws that legalized
GENOCIDE. Luther got all bent out of shape when he finally realized that Jesus was a
Pharisee jew and that the very perverted MASS ceremony was nothing more than a
very perverted form of the jewish custom of initiating all things important with bread and
wine, The book of ACTS was written by a gentile person who never met Jesus and knew
nothing about Judaism and was witness to NOTHING he describes as history ----to wit
LUKE As to the book of ACTS, it was used by
LUKE to sell what later became called "christian theology" to a dyed in the wool roman
jew hater, THEOPHILUS. The book is devoted to demonizing that HATED
PHARISEES whilst covering over the fact that Jesus was a pharisee and his enemies were
THE ROMANS ------the historic white-wash to which LUTHER manifested a massive
REACTION FORMATION about 1000 years after the fraud had been invented had
become CANON LAW. That reaction formation galvanized catholic/Lutheran
Germany to its OPUS MAGNUS of the 20th century. Fret not---you still have the
easter bunny

Anti Christ and The Tribulation has not occurred because none of the following has happened:

1629981264583.png
1629981319289.png
1629981365701.png

Jesus warned His disciples ahead of time to flee Jerusalem before the siege began. He told them to watch for this sign: “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. Then let those in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.

Jerusalem was surrounded by armies.. Titus commanded several foreign forces.... Syrians, Egyptians and Arabs. They were all part of the Roman Empire at the time and fighting with Titus earned them Roman citizenship.

It makes total sense. We are moving towards the last Age and not away from it. The HOLY SPIRIT is awakening the CHURCH.

What church do you attend? I am curious about your beliefs. What does the church age mean to you?

What church do you attend? I am curious about your beliefs. What does the church age mean to you?
to me THE CHURCH age would be pastel nylon dresses, white cotton gloves,
and little baskets of jelly beans

to me THE CHURCH age would be pastel nylon dresses, white cotton gloves,
and little baskets of jelly beans

“The futurist school of Bible prophecy was created for one reason, and one reason only: to counter the Protestant Reformation!” In fact, this Evil Empire of Jesuit futurism is at war with the prophecies of the Word of God itself! And if that’s not enough, consider this. Jesuit futurism originated with the Roman Catholic Church, which makes it the very doctrine of the Antichrist! And when Christian ministries and movies like Left Behind, Revelation, A Thief in the Night, Tribulation, Apocalypse and proclaim an Antichrist who comes only after the Rapture, what is it they are really doing? Are you ready for this? They are sincerely and yet unknowingly teaching the doctrine of the Antichrist!

It is time we realized that futurism is a total failure.

“The futurist school of Bible prophecy was created for one reason, and one reason only: to counter the Protestant Reformation!” In fact, this Evil Empire of Jesuit futurism is at war with the prophecies of the Word of God itself! And if that’s not enough, consider this. Jesuit futurism originated with the Roman Catholic Church, which makes it the very doctrine of the Antichrist! And when Christian ministries and movies like Left Behind, Revelation, A Thief in the Night, Tribulation, Apocalypse and proclaim an Antichrist who comes only after the Rapture, what is it they are really doing? Are you ready for this? They are sincerely and yet unknowingly teaching the doctrine of the Antichrist!

It is time we realized that futurism is a total failure.
Oh gee------I did not know-----is Frances a futurist? "doctrine of the anti-christ" ???
there is a doctrine?

Jesus warned His disciples ahead of time to flee Jerusalem before the siege began. He told them to watch for this sign: “When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. Then let those in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.

Jerusalem was surrounded by armies.. Titus commanded several foreign forces.... Syrians, Egyptians and Arabs. They were all part of the Roman Empire at the time and fighting with Titus earned them Roman citizenship.
well----matthew said that "jesus warned" -----considering the situation -----not much
of a magical guess, Rome was BRUTAL and stayed Brutal for Millennia

The CHURCH AGE was/is roughly from Pentecost (when the HOLY SPIRIT came down to indwell the body of believers) until the CATCHING AWAY (RAPTURE) of the CHURCH. I am a Born Again, Bible Believing, Evangelical Christian.

The CHURCH AGE was/is roughly from Pentecost (when the HOLY SPIRIT came down to indwell the body of believers) until the CATCHING AWAY (RAPTURE) of the CHURCH. I am a Born Again, Bible Believing, Evangelical Christian.

That's what I thought. Thanks.

well----matthew said that "jesus warned" -----considering the situation -----not much
of a magical guess, Rome was BRUTAL and stayed Brutal for Millennia

They know that the Jesus followers fled to Pella in 64 AD.

I haven't kept up on this thread, but I saw the question you asked. You didn't ask me the question, but I'm going to guess the reference is to the Age of the Gentiles. An age that is about over.
Here it is in Romans 11:25:
"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in."

Forum List

Back