Zone1 Who was the greater prophet, Christ or the Great Reagan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Reagan was greater than Christ. There is more truth in his words and more American greatness
Reagan introduced America to neoliberalism. I bet you are still waiting for that trickle down wealth to kick in

I think Reagan was greater than Christ. There is more truth in his words and more American greatness
Is this some kind of sick joke? No need to even answer this question as the Great Reagan is sitting with our King Jesus on this day. I hope to join them when my time arrives, I have so many questions.

• Banned
Reagan introduced America to neoliberalism. I bet you are still waiting for that trickle down wealth to kick in
Lies, it was a follower of the fathers of America and all the right-wing USA (before ultra-left trumpism, of course)
American conservatives have always been liberals, no neo. Liberalism is libertarianism. The Trumpist left interpretation of liberalism is just a scam.

• Banned
Is this some kind of sick joke? No need to even answer this question as the Great Reagan is sitting with our King Jesus on this day. I hope to join them when my time arrives, I have so many questions.
If Jesus is indeed in heaven, then he cannot be as high as Reagan's place. Reagan at the very top of heaven, next to Indra.

Lies, it was a follower of the fathers of America and all the right-wing USA (before ultra-left trumpism, of course)
American conservatives have always been liberals, no neo. Liberalism is libertarianism. The Trumpist left interpretation of liberalism is just a scam.
You got your isms mixed up

• Banned
I bet you are still waiting for that trickle down wealth to kick in
Trickle down is an absolutely right idea. Leftists of all stripes choose between the corporatism of Marx and Keynes.

You got your isms mixed up
No, I didn't confuse anything. Hippie liberalism was invented by hippie traitors, there is nothing like it

Mussolini was an opponent of liberalism. There was only liberalism and corporatism and nothing else. All leftists and trumpists are supporters of Mussolini's and FDR's slave corporation

Trickle down is an absolutely right idea. Leftists of all stripes choose between the corporatism of Marx and Keynes.

Trickle Down economics has never worked. It does fine at keeping most of the riches in the hands of the rich. But that is all.

Thread is locked. It has been pointed out, this is not a Zone 1 Religion thread, due to OP and Title. It is not my policy to move Zone 1 Religion or Race threads to affect compliance.
OP is free to Re-start in a Zone 2 or Zone 3 setting, if it is worth the time and entertainment to do so.
White 6:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back