Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

The one about Lincoln being a traitor. I'd like to know the name of even one legitimate historian who would agree with that kind of incredibly stupid remark.

I listed 5 items that Lincoln engaged in, retard.

Which of those are false or inaccurate?

Here they are again retard, recognizing that you have the short term memory of a goldfish, as well as the intellect of a lamppost.

suspended habeas corpus, arrested and imprisoned reporters who wrote articles critical of him, placed military troops in front of the Supreme Court to block justices from convening, barricaded the capitol to keep congress out of session, used naval ships to deliberately shell and kill civilians in New York City.

Comparing your intellect to a lamppost is an insult to lampposts.

I read your little question and responded already. You are apparently just a little too dense to take my meaning. Which part of these facts are new revelations for you? These are things everyone is already well aware of. You still fail to name the legitimate historian who would concur with your characterization of treason.

I read your little question and responded already.

No, you didn't respond. You lack the intellectual capacity and education needed to respond.

You should have stuck it out through 2nd grade, you wouldn't be so easily humiliated.

:thup:

You are apparently just a little too dense to take my meaning.

You lack the education and wits to address my post - or any post. You seek to disrupt the discussion by pissing into the wind and grinning - then telling us all how very brilliant you are for doing so.

Which part of these facts are new revelations for you? These are things everyone is already well aware of. You still fail to name the legitimate historian who would concur with your characterization of treason.

How is your golden shower, retard?

You fool no one.

Lincoln is dead.

Has been dead for some time.

So, as Hillary might say: "What difference does it make?"

It might be more reasonable to be concerned about traitors who are not just alive but remain in power.

Last edited:
It's time for your quiz dipshit. What books were written by the well known author in the video....and how many of them have you read?

Yeah retard, you are not in a position to ask questions.

Answer some of the dozens posed to you, and that might change.

Right now you are just a troll and a retard - irrelevant. So be a good little troll, and do fuck off.

It's time for your quiz dipshit. What books were written by the well known author in the video....and how many of them have you read?

Yeah retard, you are not in a position to ask questions.

Answer some of the dozens posed to you, and that might change.

Right now you are just a troll and a retard - irrelevant. So be a good little troll, and do fuck off.

I addressed your extremely elementary question already, you just didn't like the answer. If you'd ever read a book you might know the difference between internet inspired nonsense and actual historic research.

I addressed your extremely elementary question already, you just didn't like the answer.

You've addressed nothing - nor will you. You lack the education to address the elementary questions I posed.

If you'd ever read a book you might know the difference between internet inspired nonsense and actual historic research.

You know retard, I doubt you have actually read Zinn's bullshit fabrication, since I question your ability to read on the 5th grade level. More likely you merely spew shit you get off the hate sites.

You wouldn't know a real historian if someone hit you upside the head with a copy of "The Discoverers."

Amazing how pop culture revisionist interpretations pass for history these days.

Amazing that nobody is aware you've been appointed as the ultimate authority on who the 'legitimate and eminent scholars' are and what constitutes 'pop culture revisionism'.

I can hardly wait to see the long list of historians who support the incredibly ludicrous idea of Lincoln being a traitor. That should be an easy list for you to compile as authors like that tend to share their thoughts with the world through blogs rather than books.

I addressed your extremely elementary question already, you just didn't like the answer.

You've addressed nothing - nor will you. You lack the education to address the elementary questions I posed.

If you'd ever read a book you might know the difference between internet inspired nonsense and actual historic research.

You know retard, I doubt you have actually read Zinn's bullshit fabrication, since I question your ability to read on the 5th grade level. More likely you merely spew shit you get off the hate sites.

You wouldn't know a real historian if someone hit you upside the head with a copy of "The Discoverers."

I have no idea what all this other contemporary bullshit has to do with history. Amazing you were able to think of the name of an author. I'm not familiar with his work, no doubt you can educate me as to the relevance here.

Last edited:
I have no idea what all this other contemporary bullshit has to do with history. Amazing you were able to think of the name of an author. I'm not familiar with his work, no doubt you can educate me as to the relevance here.

Of course you aren't familiar with the name - you have less than a 4th grade education. Still, the idiocy you mindlessly ape from DailyKOS is based on Howard Zinn.

I note with amusement your lack of grasp of the reference to Boorstin.

But then, there never was doubt that you are cretin.

Of course you aren't familiar with the name - you have less than a 4th grade education. Still, the idiocy you mindlessly ape from DailyKOS is based on Howard Zinn.

I see, you've committed yourself to the intensive study of left wing authors, but can't name any historians. Maybe you're just on the wrong thread.

I see, you've committed yourself to the intensive study of left wing authors, but can't name any historians. Maybe you're just on the wrong thread.

Boorstin, left wing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, the National Historian under the Reagan administration is "left wing."

You should have finished grade school, seriously!

Boorstin, left wing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, the National Historian under the Reagan administration is "left wing."

You should have finished grade school, seriously!

I'm pretty sure you wandered in here by mistake. I know you're a little confused right now, but if you just go start another thread about something typically mindless you'll probably feel a lot better.

Only idiots see freeing slaves and saving a country as being a traitor. Same ignorant fools who should be democrats where all the ignorant bigots belong

tapatalk post

Only bigger idiots simplify and whitewash Lincoln's complete disregard for the US Constitution with "oh, he freed the slaves and saved a country".

He subjugated by force of arms states that entered the Union voluntarily and wished to leave the same way.

He suspended personal liberty. Whatever the fuck THAT means. Oh, thrown in jail indefinitely on a whim.

He basically took from the states any power protected by the 10th Amendment he got the urge to, and the 10th has been impotent since.

Other than THAT, fine man.

Forum List

Back