🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will be indicted 1st?

Poor libs, digging deeper into the Mueller report isn’t exactly going how they hoped for.

If the word out is true, that Page and Ohr have 'flipped'...

Page could help send Comey, McCabe, her ex-lover, Baker, maybe even Rosenstein....to prison.

Ohr could take down Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan...and make life miserable for Mueller who Got testified was working with him and Steele on the Dossier BEFORE an official investigation began and BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel....

I can't wait to see who the 1st 'domino' will be to fall....

:p

Looks like Gregory Craig will be the first indicted a former lawyer for the clintons and the Obamas but I could be wrong.

How about Loretta Lynch? She left the indictment process to Comey which was HER (Lynch's) job. She should have legally recused herself (for meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac) and appointed a temp. AG. Instead she deferred to Comey who was a political puppet for Hilary Clinton. Lynch is the reason that the Hillary investigation got shut down and what she did was illegal if not criminal.

Looks like democrats and their media will be sucking wennies like there is a prize inside to make up for their efforts and beg forgiveness

You were yelling ANY DAY NOW a couple of years ago, and I suspect you'll still be yelling it long after Trump is gone.

You were yelling ANY DAY NOW a couple of years ago, and I suspect you'll still be yelling it long after Trump is gone.
Yeah, but it looks like if not the shoe is on the other foot that it is on both feet now.

We were just waiting for your 'any day now' witch hunt to crash and burn. Get ready.....

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok could face ‘serious’ charges for his involvement and actions in the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified emails, as well as the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, multiple sources with knowledge of Strzok’s actions told SaraACarter.com.

Further, sources contend that the nearly year long investigation by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, will reveal explosive information and shed light on alleged malfeasance by FBI and DOJ officials directly involved in the Russia investigation. The Inspector General’s report may be completed as early as May or June, according to testimony provided this week by Attorney General William Barr.

“THERE ARE A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LOOKING AT PETER STRZOK’S ACTIONS AND INACTIONS AND HOW THOSE ACTIONS AFFECTED BOTH OF THE INVESTIGATIONS HE WAS INVOLVED IN,” U.S. OFFICIAL.

(Excerpt) Read more at saraacarter.com ...

I just watched CNN they were crying about barr they are seriously butt hurt crying like little kids

Folks, the real investigation is just beginning! All roads of corruption and this coup d'etat attempt lead to Crooked Hillary, Barry Obama, and Soros. But let's take each treasonous lower level POS one at a time. My guess is Muslim wierdo Brennan might actually be first, as a midrange conspirator and fake news hero.

Yeah, but it looks like if not the shoe is on the other foot that it is on both feet now.

That would be more impressive if you could actually tie shoe strings instead of having to get those with the Velcro strips
Shoe strings are racist and hateful for they are from a time in the past where slavery existed. Velcro was invented by NASA for manned spaceflights in this modern age.

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok could face ‘serious’ charges for his involvement and actions in the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified emails, as well as the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, multiple sources with knowledge of Strzok’s actions told SaraACarter.com.

Further, sources contend that the nearly year long investigation by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, will reveal explosive information and shed light on alleged malfeasance by FBI and DOJ officials directly involved in the Russia investigation. The Inspector General’s report may be completed as early as May or June, according to testimony provided this week by Attorney General William Barr.

“THERE ARE A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LOOKING AT PETER STRZOK’S ACTIONS AND INACTIONS AND HOW THOSE ACTIONS AFFECTED BOTH OF THE INVESTIGATIONS HE WAS INVOLVED IN,” U.S. OFFICIAL.

(Excerpt) Read more at saraacarter.com ...

Wow!! This is the worst corruption of the century if true. They better pray that Barr finds their spying "adequately predicated." The fact that Barr even said that tells me he is more interested in the law and fact-finding than covering Trump's butt.

Says the dupe who barked Russia Russia Russia or Ruff ruff ruff all this time.
I don't know, can't tell the difference anymore with all that crow pie in your mouth.

Mueller said he was done filing indictments...Barr hasn't started yet....

Who will be indicted for their crimes 1st?

Hillary?
Rosenstein?
Ohr?
Clapper?
Brennan?
Part?
Comey?
McCabe?
Baker?
Strzok?
Page?
...Obama?

Media take issue with AG Barr for saying 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

What would you say if the answer is No Indictments?
Not a thing - status quo.
Really? Would anything convince you that this whole narrative your pushing is a farce or are you that dug in?

At first, I was very skeptical about William Barr since he was friends with a lot of "Swamp" folks. But so far he is pwning democrats and making the democrat propaganda arm, the MSM, lose their minds even more. Folks, this is going to get good. :p TDS folks, see if your local CVS sells 55 gallon drums of Prep H. :p

Forum List

Back