Who will be indicted 1st?

At first, I was very skeptical about William Barr since he was friends with a lot of "Swamp" folks. But so far he is pwning democrats and making the democrat propaganda arm, the MSM, lose their minds even more. Folks, this is going to get good. :p TDS folks, see if your local CVS sells 55 gallon drums of Prep H. :p
It’s a funny view from the middle where the Right wingnuts think the Left is getting owned and the Left wingnuts think the Right is getting owned. Are you all really that clueless? The adults in this country don’t really give a shit about these petty partisan games y’all are playing. Grow up.

You were yelling ANY DAY NOW a couple of years ago, and I suspect you'll still be yelling it long after Trump is gone.
Says the dupe who barked Russia Russia Russia or Ruff ruff ruff all this time.
I don't know, can't tell the difference anymore with all that crow pie in your mouth.

Nobody knows what the report said yet.

It’s a funny view from the middle where the Right wingnuts think the Left is getting owned and the Left wingnuts think the Right is getting owned. Are you all really that clueless? The adults in this country don’t really give a shit about these petty partisan games y’all are playing. Grow up.

But yet you have over 52,000 messages in 3 years of which 90% are partisan bullshit quackery... Just who is playing games, sis?

You were yelling ANY DAY NOW a couple of years ago, and I suspect you'll still be yelling it long after Trump is gone.
I don't know, can't tell the difference anymore with all that crow pie in your mouth.

I just watch CNN and they are crying butt hurt foul its not right we know trump is guilty barrs covering for him. Butt hurt butt hurt

Its a conspiracy conspiracy its not right we know it butt hurt butt hurt were all butt hurt

Who will be indicted for their crimes 1st?

Hillary?
Rosenstein?
Ohr?
Clapper?
Brennan?
Part?
Comey?
McCabe?
Baker?
Strzok?
Page?
...Obama?...

Surely you must realize how the 'system' works by now comrade, the deep state swamp can't be indicted... that's simply against the rules

Just look at how the MSM propaganda outlets are already spinning the humiliating outcome of the Mueller inquisition... 'justice' demanded an investigation because all the 'evidence' suggested that the orange Machurian candidate really was colluding with the evil Russians... and just because the heroic Mueller didn't find any evidence doesn't mean individual 1 is innocent... have you seen the 400 pages yet?... and the Russians are still evil... it's time to move on... look over there... tax returns...

:coffee:

Hillary?
Rosenstein?
Ohr?
Clapper?
Brennan?
Part?
Comey?
McCabe?
Baker?
Strzok?
Page?
...Obama?...

Surely you must realize how the 'system' works by now comrade, the deep state swamp can't be indicted... that's simply against the rules

Just look at how the MSM propaganda outlets are already spinning the humiliating outcome of the Mueller inquisition... 'justice' demanded an investigation because all the 'evidence' suggested that the orange Machurian candidate really was colluding with the evil Russians... and just because the heroic Mueller didn't find any evidence doesn't mean individual 1 is innocent... have you seen the 400 pages yet?... and the Russians are still evil... it's time to move on... look over there... tax returns...

Butt hurt butt hurt butt hurt bring on the next delusional conspiracy nothings worked out so far lets try his tax returns check out his turds maybe hes flushing hidden messages to the aliens on the planet zoldar

I just watch CNN and they are crying butt hurt foul its not right we know trump is guilty barrs covering for him. Butt hurt butt hurt

Its a conspiracy conspiracy its not right we know it butt hurt butt hurt were all butt hurt

It's far from over.

But yet you have over 52,000 messages in 3 years of which 90% are partisan bullshit quackery... Just who is playing games, sis?
You calculated the ratio of my 52000 posts in a matter of minutes?! Wow, that’s impressive. How can anybody take you seriously now?

Last edited:
At first, I was very skeptical about William Barr since he was friends with a lot of "Swamp" folks. But so far he is pwning democrats and making the democrat propaganda arm, the MSM, lose their minds even more. Folks, this is going to get good. :p TDS folks, see if your local CVS sells 55 gallon drums of Prep H. :p

At this rate they're just going to have to send low flying crop dusters in with Prep H

Hillary?
Rosenstein?
Ohr?
Clapper?
Brennan?
Part?
Comey?
McCabe?
Baker?
Strzok?
Page?
...Obama?...

It's interesting--pathetic, but interesting--to watch you all lose your minds in slow motion

You calculated the ratio of my 52000 posts in the matter of minutes?! Wow, that’s impressive. How can anybody take you seriously now?

I didn't calculate anything sis... Your reputation is legendary for being crap...
Wow, I have a reputation?! That’s great! So what... you just hear something then assume it’s true and then you know everything about me and then make idiotic claims about the content of 90% of my posts?! That’s just laughable. Thanks!

It's far from over.
O god I hope your right . you need to help cortez explain how global warming is causing the illegals to come her and help mad maxi find a bank to blame student loan defaults on

It's far from over.
O god I hope your right . you need to help cortez explain how global warming is causing the illegals to come her and help mad maxi find a bank to blame student loan defaults on
O I understand alex Baldwin is thinking about running as your partys grand leader sounds like another winning demo plan bull dog

It's interesting--pathetic, but interesting--to watch you all lose your minds in slow motion

Eh, what do you mean with "you"?

The #resistance has been whining about the vast Russian conspiracy for over 2 years, singing the praises of the heroic Mueller who would prove it any day now, Brennan, Clapper, Comey and the rest of the deep state swamp got paid by the MSM to lie about their crimes and justify the inquisition while the Madcow brainwashed the faithful every day with her amazing insights...

But as the illegal hope & change Kenyan said, it's time to look forward... not backward...

th

:banana:

Looks like Barr is stopping Muellers team of covering up

A lawyer for Obama and the Clintons before was investigated by mueller with the Ukraine problem but punted to the southern district of NY but it seems Barr grabbed this and gonna indict he first crook of the deep state from the DC district instead of the southern district of ny

This shows Barr is really upset and gonna hammer the crooked mueller probe

JUST IN: Former Obama White House Counsel Expected to Be Indicted Soon in Case Stemming From Mueller's Probe

It's far from over.

You're right about that, the #resistance invested too much in the vast Russian conspiracy to let it simply go away and admit they were just lying to cover up the amazing screwup of the most qualified psycho princess in history... it needs to go on, at least till the selections, so they don't look like traumatized, brainwashed morons... the evidence must be somewhere in those 400 pages.... and the inevitable blacked out parts will prove Barr is covering it up...

:banana:

Forum List

Back