🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will be indicted 1st?

'Orange man bad'

Libtards preferred a life-long professional, self-serving, corrupt, criminal, influence-peddling, national security-compromising, American-abandoning / sacrificing, primary-rigging, debate-cheating, campaign finance law violating, foreign spy / Russia-paying / colluding criminal who had to be GIVEN her party's nomination because she could not win it by herself, only to lose the election because she ran the worst campaign in US history.

It would be especially gratifying - and appropriate - if she was the 1st Leftist criminal to be Perp-walked... Of course, people will have to walk beside her and hold her fat ass up when her cankles give out.

For what, fool?
Give the reason why this "Obama lawyer" would be indicted.
You obviously did not read the articles linked - failing to register as a foreign agent and working on foreign nation's behalf...

....like 'Fat Tony' Podesta . John Podesta, Hillary's campaign manager, perpetrated the same crime Manafort did, as they were partners....excel Mueller gave John and 'Fat Tony' immunity...for NI information and NO cooperation. He was just making sure they were protected.

Former FBI Agent Peter Strzok could face ‘serious’ charges for his involvement and actions in the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server to send classified emails, as well as the FBI’s investigation into President Trump’s campaign, multiple sources with knowledge of Strzok’s actions told SaraACarter.com.

Further, sources contend that the nearly year long investigation by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz, will reveal explosive information and shed light on alleged malfeasance by FBI and DOJ officials directly involved in the Russia investigation. The Inspector General’s report may be completed as early as May or June, according to testimony provided this week by Attorney General William Barr.

“THERE ARE A NUMBER OF INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LOOKING AT PETER STRZOK’S ACTIONS AND INACTIONS AND HOW THOSE ACTIONS AFFECTED BOTH OF THE INVESTIGATIONS HE WAS INVOLVED IN,” U.S. OFFICIAL.

(Excerpt) Read more at saraacarter.com ...
klavansuperdelegates.jpg

failing to register as a lobbyist for ukraine.
And Barry's hand-picked Ambassador to Ukraine - Pyatt - is facing allegations of Obstruction for preventing the Ukrainian National Prosecutor from providing evidence of Democrat crimes involving Ukraine in an attempt to help Hillary win the 2016 election.

Looks like Gregory Craig will be the first indicted a former lawyer for the clintons and the Obamas but I could be wrong.

For what, fool?

Yes. In connection with who?

Obama?
Hillary?

Or.....the left wing Soros funded Paul Manafiort?

This is an indictment related to the Trump Russia investigation.

The suggestion that it's something related to Obama or Clinton is weak bullshit. But you fuckers will keep doing it.

...I was over Hillary's loss one second after I heard that Trump won.

I have stated from day one on this forum that I did not think Trump did anything illegal...

Stealing Hillary's rightful crown isn't illegal?

But if you got over her loss doesn't that mean you voted for her because you agreed that it was her turn..

:spinner:

Hillary was the heir apparent and now Bernie is the heir apparent. Beam me up Scotty! Tell Colonel Sanders that I want Original Recipe.

Last edited:
Looks like Gregory Craig will be the first indicted a former lawyer for the clintons and the Obamas but I could be wrong.

For what, fool?

Obama?
Hillary?

The suggestion that it's something related to Obama or Clinton is weak bullshit. But you fuckers will keep doing it.
b1c2d87ae25f16d550d74ca60477de55.gif

I called you a liar because you accused me of something I did not do. Can you not READ?! That was the very 1st thing I poi Ted out, but you were either too stupid to notice or did not bother to read what I wrote.

And you snowflakes have been saying 'Re got Trump Now' FOR 2 YEARS ... AND MUELKER JUST SHIT ON YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

NOT 1 INDICTMENT / CONVICTION GOR 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' OR 'OBSTRUCTION'.

After 2 years ending in ultimate FAILURE - using YOUR words:

GET OVER IT!

As I stated, I have said my whole time on this forum that I did not think that Trump did anything illegal. You keep lumping me in with others even though you know it is a lie

And yes, the snowflakes on the left have been saying that. And you have been saying the whole time, and you have been wrong with every thread.

but that will not stop you from starting 15 more over the weekend.

you are exactly the same as that which you rage against.
You can say what you want about me. In fact, that's my point - you do it all the time. The problem is you ALWAYS LIE. You always accuse me of doing things I have not done, that it is easy to prove I have not done. You have proven yourself to be a liar, and you have no credibility when you try to speak for others or attack others.

Also, you ignore that 'it' is not about YOU. I have and continue to post FACTS. Oher's testimony has been released and is easily accessible. And Ohr's testimony exposed the attempted coup, the proven FISA Court Abuses. I back that up with documented FACT regarding the FBI's history of FISA Court Abuses.

So don't attack me and try to blow sunshine up our asses by claiming something did not happen when those involved have testified it DID.

Doing so just re-inforces the perception that you are a liar, that you are a liberal Democrat criminal apologist, and that you continue to deny reality / the facts.

Why do you try and deny what the whole forum can see?? You start 10 to 15 of these “we got em now” threads a week, and now you want to pretend you don’t?

What a fucking joke

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

For what, fool?

Obama?
Hillary?

View attachment 255237

Way to go! You learned how to post a gif. That's level 2 RW nutbag shit right there.

...I was over Hillary's loss one second after I heard that Trump won.

I have stated from day one on this forum that I did not think Trump did anything illegal...

Stealing Hillary's rightful crown isn't illegal?

But if you got over her loss doesn't that mean you voted for her because you agreed that it was her turn...

:spinner:

Nope, I voted for Johnson. Would never have voted for Hillary.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

For what, fool?

Obama?
Hillary?

View attachment 255237

Way to go! You learned how to post a gif. That's level 2 RW nutbag shit right there.

I must have missed something. I read Barr's statements. Initially, to Congress, he said:

"I think spying did occur," Barr said. "Yes, I think spying did occur. But the question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated, and I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated. But I'd need to explore that."

Then he went on to clarify:

"I'm not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it's important to look at that. And I'm not just talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly," Barr said.

"I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I'm saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it, that's all," Barr also said.

He told the Senate panel, "I just want to satisfy myself that there were no abuse of law enforcement or intelligence powers."

William Barr: Spying "did occur" on Trump campaign Attorney general says in testimony today – live updates - CBS News

It seems to me that Barr is looking into this (actually he later said he will be going by the Inspector General's investigation, which is ongoing now). He is doing this at the President's request, no doubt, but it does not mean that he will find wrong doing. If he doesn't, I'm sure he'll be fired, too.

I am just amazed at the fierce blabbing that this has started on both sides.

Forum List

Back