🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will be indicted 1st?

So now the legal pendulum swings in the other direction.

Back and forth, back and forth. The tribes just don't get tired of this game.

Obviously, it's easier than submerging the ego and collaborating & innovating to improve stuff.
DemonRATS should have thought about that before trying a coup!

Because it took me a second to go “oh, so that is who won”.

Hmm, sounds like an excuse to cover up something comrade

It took me a few hours to process the outcome of the selections, it went from 'what????' to 'no way!!' to 'how could the deep state possibly screw this up' to 'who cares, this hilarious, I can't wait to see the traumatized reactions from Hillary's minions'.... but "oh, so that is who won” isn't a normal reaction for those who post here...

Are you sure you weren't with her?

:popcorn:

I must have missed something. I read Barr's statements. Initially, to Congress, he said:

"I think spying did occur," Barr said. "Yes, I think spying did occur. But the question is whether it was predicated, adequately predicated, and I'm not suggesting it wasn't adequately predicated. But I'd need to explore that."

Then he went on to clarify:

"I'm not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it's important to look at that. And I'm not just talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly," Barr said.

"I am not saying that improper surveillance occurred. I'm saying that I am concerned about it and looking into it, that's all," Barr also said.

He told the Senate panel, "I just want to satisfy myself that there were no abuse of law enforcement or intelligence powers."

William Barr: Spying "did occur" on Trump campaign Attorney general says in testimony today – live updates - CBS News

It seems to me that Barr is looking into this (actually he later said he will be going by the Inspector General's investigation, which is ongoing now). He is doing this at the President's request, no doubt, but it does not mean that he will find wrong doing. If he doesn't, I'm sure he'll be fired, too.

I am just amazed at the fierce blabbing that this has started on both sides.
That's a really stupid assumption on your part. Immature and stupid.

Barr has an impecable reputation, unlike the last 2 Democrat AGs. He's respected as honest and fair, unlike the last 2 Democrat AGs.

I get that you're butthurt because Mueller agreed with every honest person and exonerated Trump.

I get that you're butthurt because the Obama admin's illegal acts are likely to be made public. Acts that informed people have known about for months or years. Acts with actual evidence that the MSM has blacked out.

Grow up. It'll make your loss much easier to deal with.

img_0371-jpg.142883

Mueller said he was done filing indictments...Barr hasn't started yet....

Who will be indicted for their crimes 1st?

Hillary?

BREAKINGBOMBSHELL: RUBES STILL FALLING FOR HILLARY IMMINENT INDICTMENT STORIES FOR SIXTH YEAR IN A ROW!!!

USMB - The champagne has gone flat, the cake is stale, but the tards are still wearing their party hats, waiting for the signal that will never come.

"I haven't gone to the bathroom in eighteen months", one creduloid who is literally full of shit stated. "I'm worried the indictment will come down while I'm taking a dump and I'll miss my chance to be the first to post about it."

As they talk in excited tones in their huddled groups, the eyes of the lonely chumps are constantly darting to their propaganda news sites, hoping against hope that today is finally the day.

"I heard an anonymous inside source has said an FBI agent said a judge has just signed a Tase on Sight (TOS) order for Hillary Clinton!", one dupe titters excitedly. "It's happening! It's finally happening!"

But, it isn't happening. It is never happening. And as the sun rises after another long lonely night's vigil and heartbreak, the saps wander blearily-eyed toward the nearest Dunkin Donuts with free wifi to recharge their pathetic souls with black coffee and day old crullers.

"It's being signed right now. I just know it, " one mutters to another as he checks his phone's signal strength.

Other side of the fence? What is that supposed to mean?
It means the left has been yelling "Any day now" since before the election, about false charges including Russian collusion.

The biggest difference is that there was never evidence of Russian collusion, and there has been much evidence of FISA abuse made public.

First ? Assange of course. That'll take your attention of of the real criminals
I wonder how much George Soros had to pay the Ecuadorians to kick Assange out now to take some of the media attention away from the traitorous Trump-haters facing their own 'monster' turned against them?!

:p

The main news with this is it looks like Barr knows mueller is guilty of high treason

Mueller sent this to the southern district of New York that protects democrats

And looks like Barr grabbed this and bringing the indictment from the DC district

////////////

Attorneys for Greg Craig told reporters that they expect their client, the White House counsel during the Obama administration, to be indicted soon.

In a statement to several news outlets, attorneys William W. Taylor III and William Murphy said the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington will proffer charges related to Mr. Craig’s work with Ukrainian politicians and disgraced Trump-campaign figure Paul Manafort at the behest of the Justice Department’s national security division.

//////

Not from
Mueller but from the new DOJ !!

Mueller must now know he is in big trouble

Other side of the fence? What is that supposed to mean?
It means the left has been yelling "Any day now" since before the election, about false charges including Russian collusion.

The biggest difference is that there was never evidence of Russian collusion, and there has been much evidence of FISA abuse made public.

Are you crazy? Every investigative agency we have says there is unquestionable proof that Russia worked to help Trump and hurt Clinton in the 2016 election.

The main news with this is it looks like Barr knows mueller is guilty of high treason

And looks like Barr grabbed this and bringing the indictment from the DC district

////////////

Attorneys for Greg Craig told reporters that they expect their client, the White House counsel during the Obama administration, to be indicted soon.

In a statement to several news outlets, attorneys William W. Taylor III and William Murphy said the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington will proffer charges related to Mr. Craig’s work with Ukrainian politicians and disgraced Trump-campaign figure Paul Manafort at the behest of the Justice Department’s national security division.

//////

Not from

So, effectively youre saying Trump is above the law.

Are you crazy? Every investigative agency we have says there is unquestionable proof that Russia worked to help Trump and hurt Clinton in the 2016 election.
Actually they said the Russian objective was to sew discord and damage confidence in the American electoral system.

Russia counted on the Useful Idiots to do the bulk of the work.

////////////

//////

Not from

Where did you imagine that was said?

Mueller said he was done filing indictments...Barr hasn't started yet....

Who will be indicted for their crimes 1st?

Hillary?
Rosenstein?
Ohr?
Clapper?
Brennan?
Part?
Comey?
McCabe?
Baker?
Strzok?
Page?
...Obama?

Media take issue with AG Barr for saying 'spying did occur' on Trump campaign

Maybe former Obama administration White House counsel Greg Craig. Apparently, he expects to be charged in a foreign lobbying investigation spun off from special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, his lawyers said.

"Mr. Craig is not guilty of any charge and the government's stubborn insistence on prosecuting Mr. Craig is a misguided abuse of prosecutorial discretion," the attorneys, William Taylor and William Murphy, said in a statement Wednesday.

The investigation into Craig comes as the Justice Department is cracking down on unregistered foreign lobbying and consulting. Federal prosecutors in New York have been investigating two prominent Washington lobbying firms in a similar probe, and Justice Department officials in Washington have been increasingly willing to prosecute people who they believe intentionally conceal their lobbying work from the federal government.

The scrutiny of Craig stems from an investigation of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his work on behalf of a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine. If filed, the charges would come about three months after Craig's former law firm agreed to pay more than $4.6 million and publicly acknowledge that it failed to register with the government for its work for the Ukraine.

You mean they bought some Facebook ads?

Hillary outspent Trump by about $500,000,000.00.

Russia bought a few $1000 with of ineffective ads.

But by all means.... Clutch your pearls...

I'll bet you didn't even know what Russia was actually accused of... I'll bet your just repeated e what you heard without bothering to think about it...

////////////

//////

Not from

Where did you imagine that was said?
yea, accusing the most reputable investigator in the country is effectively saying that.

Forum List

Back