🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who will be indicted 1st?

If the word out is true, that Page and Ohr have 'flipped'...

Page could help send Comey, McCabe, her ex-lover, Baker, maybe even Rosenstein....to prison.

Ohr could take down Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan...and make life miserable for Mueller who Got testified was working with him and Steele on the Dossier BEFORE an official investigation began and BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel....

I can't wait to see who the 1st 'domino' will be to fall....

:p

Dude, you have been talking about Ohr flipping for damn year a fucking year, get over it already.

IT'S OVER - Conspiracy / Oher-Mueller Connection Exposed

Page could help send Comey, McCabe, her ex-lover, Baker, maybe even Rosenstein....to prison.

Ohr could take down Rosenstein, Comey, McCabe, Clapper, Brennan...and make life miserable for Mueller who Got testified was working with him and Steele on the Dossier BEFORE an official investigation began and BEFORE Mueller was appointed Special Counsel....

Dude, you have been talking about Ohr flipping for damn year a fucking year, get over it already.

Democrats still have their panties in a wad which is a never ending job.

Last edited:

Democrats are still wringing their panties which is a never ending job.

The Repubs are no different. Every day there is a dozen "we got them now" threads by the wingnuts on both sides. Left wing, right wing...same bird.

Nobody knows what the report said yet.
Ahhh haaaa, (this is where your light bulb should be going off).....then why bash Barr before the report unless you admit they are obstructing justice by constantly ousting the AG that are not swamp or coup compatible? Prior selective actions (like with Sessions and Nunes) prove there is a pattern of obstruction with the Dems.

*using Pelosi's own argument:
This is not the AG of the Democrats wanting to obstruct justice, this is the AG of the U.S. which means both sides of the isle get equal investigation into collusion and obstruction, "tag your it", it's your turn now-enjoy! *L*
Seriously, this is what happens when you raise kids in "everybody wins"sports leagues and "everyone passes" with gold stars schools.
They grow up to be sore losers when they lose and they feel entitled to do the grab back take back childs play.
Aka they never fully develope proper real life social skills.

Last edited:
Why is it that every time you address me you have to lie? It must be the fact that you have to create a false narrative so you will have something to rail on about...

The only thing I have presented about Ohr is his documented testimony under oath before Congress that exposed the fact that despite Ohr informing Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI that Steele was extremely biased and that the Dossier was unreliable, they still intentionally illegally misrepresented the content of the Dossier, perpetrating FISA Abuses and perjury before Congress.

The US IG, who has already reported on the FBI's deviation / violation of its own policies and procedures and who has already recommended former FBI Deputy Director McCabe for indictment, is right now investigating the DOJ's and FBI's FISA Court Abuses.

Ohr is at the heart of this investigation due to his testimony that he informed them what they chose to do, before they did it, was intentionally false.

What exactly do you mean by, "Get over it"? Get over what? The fact that One's testimony exposed DOJ & FBI - and CIA Brennan's briefing the Dossier as 'Legitimate Intel', which it was / us not - committed CRIMES?

'Get over it'?
-- Like you snowflakes 'got over' Hillary's legitimate 2016 election loss?
-- Like you snowflake just 'got over' the fact that after 3 years / 2 investigations 'Russian Collusion' was not proven, the Leftist false narratives were not substantiated, that due to their inability to prove 'guilt' President is Innocent?

'Get over it...move in...PLEASE...don't investigate the proven criminal, traitorous Trump-hating Democrats....'

Bwuhahahah

Democrats are still wringing their panties which is a never ending job.

What should we do with all of the dysfunctional democrats?

The Repubs are no different. Every day there is a dozen "we got them now" threads by the wingnuts on both sides. Left wing, right wing...same bird.

What should we do with all of the dysfunctional Democrats, Pollock firing squad?

Last edited:

That's the goal of the bi-partsian deep state, divide and conquer... and keep both sides having faith in the 'system' ...it's also entertaining of course, bread & circuses are needed to keep the peasants under control... the Romans had it already figured out a 2 thousand years ago...

What you guys really need is another revolution... French 1789 style this time... that's the only thing that can truly make murica great gain..

:banana:

The snowflakes are losing their minds, and it's only day 3 of the investigation of the exposed traitors. These are the same butt-hurt Trump-haters who defended the exposed coup attempt for over 2 years.

I can't wait to see their heads explode when the 1st of these criminals are Perp-walked!

Bwuhahahahaha

Why is it that every time you address me you have to lie? It must be the fact that you have to create a false narrative so you will have something to rail on about...

you accuse me of lying after I gave a link to the thread from 8 months ago from you with the title of "

'Get over it'?
-- Like you snowflake just 'got over' the fact that after 3 years / 2 investigations 'Russian Collusion' was not proven, the Leftist false narratives were not substantiated, that due to their inability to prove 'guilt' President is Innocent?

Bwuhahahah

Yes, just like that.

I was over Hillary's loss one second after I heard that Trump won.

I have stated from day one on this forum that I did not think Trump did anything illegal.

you make 10 to 15 "we got them now" threads a week and have been for my whole time on this forum, and so far not a single one of them has been accurate.

you accuse me of lying after I gave a link to the thread from 8 months ago from you with the title of "

'Get over it'?

Bwuhahahah

Yes, just like that.

I was over Hillary's loss one second after I heard that Trump won.

I have stated from day one on this forum that I did not think Trump did anything illegal.

you make 10 to 15 "we got them now" threads a week and have been for my whole time on this forum, and so far not a single one of them has been accurate.
I called you a liar because you accused me of something I did not do. Can you not READ?! That was the very 1st thing I pointed out, but you were either too stupid to notice or did not bother to read what I wrote.

And you snowflakes have been saying 'We've got Trump Now' FOR 2 YEARS ... AND MUELLER JUST SHIT ON YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

NOT 1 INDICTMENT / CONVICTION FOR 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' OR 'OBSTRUCTION'.

After 2 years ending in ultimate FAILURE - using YOUR words:

GET OVER IT!

What should we do with all of the dysfunctional Democrats?

That is really an outstanding question... These people are going to lose their minds and will be clueless...

Your avatar shows a piano and an upright. I leaned to play the piano on a MelodyGrand which is also an upright made in the late 19th Century with ivory white keys and ebony black keys. I hate plastic white keys because my fingers sweat. Ivory absorbs moisture. After I mastered Greig then I mastered Rachmanoff. Mozart was a walk in the park. I tried Chopin but that was beyond my ability. After all of that I moved to Cello and sat in third chair. Nobody can scratch a Violin better than my sister and saying that causes her to become enraged.

Last edited:
I called you a liar because you accused me of something I did not do. Can you not READ?! That was the very 1st thing I poi Ted out, but you were either too stupid to notice or did not bother to read what I wrote.

And you snowflakes have been saying 'Re got Trump Now' FOR 2 YEARS ... AND MUELKER JUST SHIT ON YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

NOT 1 INDICTMENT / CONVICTION GOR 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' OR 'OBSTRUCTION'.

GET OVER IT!

As I stated, I have said my whole time on this forum that I did not think that Trump did anything illegal. You keep lumping me in with others even though you know it is a lie

And yes, the snowflakes on the left have been saying that. And you have been saying the whole time, and you have been wrong with every thread.

but that will not stop you from starting 15 more over the weekend.

you are exactly the same as that which you rage against.

Poor libs, digging deeper into the Mueller report isn’t exactly going how they hoped for.

It should be noted the way the media and democrats are attacking Barr and trying to delegitimize him, the exact opposite of how Mueller was treated. Will be interesting to see how the elected never-TRUMP republicans deal with Barr.

I called you a liar because you accused me of something I did not do. Can you not READ?! That was the very 1st thing I poi Ted out, but you were either too stupid to notice or did not bother to read what I wrote.

And you snowflakes have been saying 'Re got Trump Now' FOR 2 YEARS ... AND MUELKER JUST SHIT ON YOUR FALSE ACCUSATIONS!

NOT 1 INDICTMENT / CONVICTION GOR 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' OR 'OBSTRUCTION'.

GET OVER IT!

As I stated, I have said my whole time on this forum that I did not think that Trump did anything illegal. You keep lumping me in with others even though you know it is a lie

And yes, the snowflakes on the left have been saying that. And you have been saying the whole time, and you have been wrong with every thread.

but that will not stop you from starting 15 more over the weekend.

you are exactly the same as that which you rage against.
You can say what you want about me. In fact, that's my point - you do it all the time. The problem is you ALWAYS LIE. You always accuse me of doing things I have not done, that it is easy to prove I have not done. You have proven yourself to be a liar, and you have no credibility when you try to speak for others or attack others.

Also, you ignore that 'it' is not about YOU. I have and continue to post FACTS. Oher's testimony has been released and is easily accessible. And Ohr's testimony exposed the attempted coup, the proven FISA Court Abuses. I back that up with documented FACT regarding the FBI's history of FISA Court Abuses.

So don't attack me and try to blow sunshine up our asses by claiming something did not happen when those involved have testified it DID.

Doing so just re-inforces the perception that you are a liar, that you are a liberal Democrat criminal apologist, and that you continue to deny reality / the facts.

Forum List

Back