Who will be the Democrat Presidential candidate for 2020 ?

vote-for-nobody-nobody-will-keep-election-promises-nobody-will-13993127.png

I'm going to start the ball off with one of three .....

Maxine Waters, Cory Booker or John Lewis.

I don't think Hillary will ever have another shot. She's done. Chelsea maybe for 2030?
I don't think Bernie Sanders has enough pull. Too old and comes across as a doofus.

My fear is that the Left is moving further and further to the extreme radical left and we could get some fanatic in the White House that over steps their authority in ways that will make Obama look like a Conservative.

It will have to be someone VERY charismatic and most importantly black because the national stigma is still one of fear in going against a black President. Then again, women hold that stigma.

John Lewis has been high profile for a while now and is highly respected among Democrats.

Finally, there's Kamala Harris and Oprah Winfrey. Long shots currently, but that could change.

I don't believe any nutcase the Democrats can produce will be permitted to occupy the White House in the foreseeable future.

I mean precisely that.

I don't think Hillary will ever have another shot. She's done. Chelsea maybe for 2030?
I don't think Bernie Sanders has enough pull. Too old and comes across as a doofus.

My fear is that the Left is moving further and further to the extreme radical left and we could get some fanatic in the White House that over steps their authority in ways that will make Obama look like a Conservative.

It will have to be someone VERY charismatic and most importantly black because the national stigma is still one of fear in going against a black President. Then again, women hold that stigma.

John Lewis has been high profile for a while now and is highly respected among Democrats.

Finally, there's Kamala Harris and Oprah Winfrey. Long shots currently, but that could change.
Al Franken and he'll win

Stop drinking, ed. Go get some sleep.

Michael Moore Endorses Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson for President in 2020

Kanye West Says He's 'Definitely' Running for President in 2020

rs-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-2953998c-3c76-4c7c-9d71-ef7c0191aa56.jpg

kanye-west-for-president.jpg

Dwayne Johnson actually seems like a pretty intelligent guy, but he also has a reputation of being very nice. Washington would eat him alive. :lol:

Dwayne Johnson actually seems like a pretty intelligent guy, but he also has a reputation of being very nice. Washington would eat him alive. :lol:

That last thing we need in this day and age is a nice guy.

That last thing we need in this day and age is a nice guy.

It would make for a great story to tell your grandkids.

"I remember when we had a 6'5, 250 lb. pro wrestler in the White House. He resigned when Nancy Pelosi hurt his feelings."

But his dad Rocky Johnson wasn't a nice guy back then.
But she does has the balls to become President.

MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182189-280-307.gif

Al Franken and he'll win

billy,,it takes more than 2 scotches to get me unsettled You really think Trump wants 4 more years of this? He's going bonkers and it isn't even 1 year yet

But his dad Rocky Johnson wasn't a nice guy back then.
But she does has the balls to become President.

MJ-crotch-grabbing-michael-jackson-12182189-280-307.gif
Are you a ball fondler?

I would hope Eric Swalwell or one of the Castro Brothers.
114_rp_ca_15_swalwell_eric.jpg

GetFile.aspx

No Cory Booker. He isn't smart enough.
No Bernie Sanders. He's not a Democrat.

Joe Biden hasn't ruled out a run.
Neither has Elizabeth Warren.
One of the Castro Brothers, Raoul or Fidel

Uncle Vlad will beat anyone the Dem run

Someone not even on the radar right now, ala Bill Clinton

Al Franken and he'll win

billy,,it takes more than 2 scotches to get me unsettled You really think Trump wants 4 more years of this? He's going bonkers and it isn't even 1 year yet

You are mistaken as to who exactly is "going bonkers".

billy,we're being led by a sick madman and need a change desperately and quickly

Forum List

Back