Who Will Be The First Republican AG To Indict Hillary Or Obama?

Pay attention to the comments being made by Trumpers...and remember that the next time they try to clutch their pearls over my "satire"

Democrats fear Trump.
No, I think Republicans fear Biden.......in fact, they fear anyone they perceive as effective at doing what they wish they could do....which is why they ascribe all of their failures to the "Deep State" -- to explain away Trump's weakness and fecklessness

For years yall fantasized about indicting Hillary, Obama and anyone else with a D next to their name.....and it turns out the only former president to ever get indicted is your cult leader....

But Dems fear Trump? Cool story bro

No, I think Republicans fear Biden.......in fact, they fear anyone they perceive as effective at doing what they wish they could do....which is why they ascribe all of their failures to the "Deep State" -- to explain away Trump's weakness and fecklessness

For years yall fantasized about indicting Hillary, Obama and anyone else with a D next to their name.....and it turns out the only former president to ever get indicted is your cult leader....

But Dems fear Trump? Cool story bro
I am certain that if a true parallel TV, Movie, fake news and entertainment system was set up equal to what we see now, it would be an eye-opening experience for you. Let you have the Prog FOX you detest so much with near everything else real conservatism.

The trumped up charges are the ones being brought against Trump.
After listening to a guy on NPR this weekend I agree we must have Trump vs Biden in this next election. Or whoever we decide should be our Democratic nominee. The only way to defeat Trumpism is by defeating Trump.

The TRUMP'ed up charges against Hillary or Obama would be pathetic. Not like the 32 counts coming against Mr. Trump.

Let's wait and hear all the laws Trump broke before you talk about political payback. Before you call them all witch hunts let's hear the charges.

The thing is pal, Trump's been busted breaking the law several times and you call those witch hunts. So it seems you want Trump to be as above the law as Putin is in Russia. Not in the USA.

What did Obama do you want to indict him for?

What did Hillary do? Because Trump did it too. He used his personal phones and servers too

Biden had classified documents too but when they said turn them over he didn't lie and try to keep some of them. Why give Trump a pass for these things? Remember we're not boot lickers like you. We're the checks and balances to make sure he doesn't abuse his power. You seem to want to live in a 1 party system. Very unamerican.
You have proved nothing on Trump, but we know Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter. Can we say pedophile?

You have proved nothing on Trump, but we know Biden took inappropriate showers with his daughter. Can we say pedophile?
It doesn't matter. I realize that now. He's guilty, you don't care. He will be your nominee and you guys think he will win this time, we don't.

So he will have to go through the primaries and general election having to answer for all these crimes. Not witch hunts.

But I guess it's not for a jury to decide. They will find him guilty. But you will still run him. And this is for the heart and soul of America.

The only way to defeat Trumpism is to defeat Trump.

I think it will be harder to beat DiSantis in 2028 actually. I'm looking forward to running against Trump. This aught to be interesting. I just dread the thought of him winning.

He won't. My brother and nephew think he will. They don't care about Trump's crimes either. I explained to them they are just like Putin supporters. No doubt Putin has as many supporters as Trump. About 35% of Russia. That's enough to win a rigged election and stay in power.

Luckily Trump can only win 1 more time. How much damage could he do in 4 years? OMG!!! A lot!!

Considering the bonfire that MAGA has become, it's doubtful that party will ever be able to appoint anybody to any of those offices.

giphy.gif

If anyone thinks Trump having to defend all his illegal behavior is going to be good for him in the general election, that's just pathetic.

This election is going to be about winning over moderates and independents. They aren't going to like what they hear coming out about Trump.

Compared to Hunter Biden. That's was Republicans WISH this were about.

Trump was indicted in Manhattan last week over a hush money scheme but still faces legal peril from multiple fronts.

Trump attempted to impede the government’s efforts to recover sensitive documents from his Mar-a-Lago compound in Florida

He eventually turned over 15 boxes of documents, including 184 classified files, itself a shocking episode for a former president.
But investigators believed he had kept more in secret.
His advisers eventually turned over 38 other classified documents, but reviews of security footage at Mar-a-Lago eventually led to the FBI’s surprise raid on the compound last August, where more than 100 other classified files were discovered.

Trump also faces inquiries into his effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election in Georgia.

You Republicans think the law is like religion, something you can magically believe does whatever you want. I hope your state prosecutors or DA's try, because if someone breaks the law they should be investigated. But none will try, because like Fox News, they know that the fake world they crafted for you is complete bullshit.
You nailed it… the fake narratives don’t hold up in court. We saw this with Trumps stolen election BS. The clowns can only get away with the lies in the media, which is also a sad part of our society. Much much more should be expected from our leaders

If Ron DiSantis can't beat Trump, what a pussy he will be in the primaries. He has soooo much dirt on Trump. Are you telling me the minute Trump insults him during the debates Ron isn't going to let Trump have it with both barrels?

Or maybe Ron is just going to play it safe and hope to be POTUS in 2028.

Let's not forget abortion is also on the ticket. Trump is going to lose so bad. He appointed judges who want to make abortion illegal. No way Trump wins 2024.

If Ron DiSantis can't beat Trump, what a pussy he will be in the primaries. He has soooo much dirt on Trump. Are you telling me the minute Trump insults him during the debates Ron isn't going to let Trump have it with both barrels?
Who knows.............or cares?
BOTH are authoritarians, who aren't qualified to work as a McDonald's night shift Janitor.

Let's not forget abortion is also on the ticket. Trump is going to lose so bad. He appointed judges who want to make abortion illegal.
The same Ron is doing.

Proposal to ban abortions at six weeks advances in Florida​

1680528701440.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › abortion-florida-desantis...

Mar 16, 2023 — The proposal is moving along while a ban on abortions at 15 weeks — signed into law by Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis last year — is still facing ...
No way Trump wins 2024.

It doesn't matter. I realize that now. He's guilty, you don't care. He will be your nominee and you guys think he will win this time, we don't.

So he will have to go through the primaries and general election having to answer for all these crimes. Not witch hunts.

But I guess it's not for a jury to decide. They will find him guilty. But you will still run him. And this is for the heart and soul of America.

The only way to defeat Trumpism is to defeat Trump.

I think it will be harder to beat DiSantis in 2028 actually. I'm looking forward to running against Trump. This aught to be interesting. I just dread the thought of him winning.

He won't. My brother and nephew think he will. They don't care about Trump's crimes either. I explained to them they are just like Putin supporters. No doubt Putin has as many supporters as Trump. About 35% of Russia. That's enough to win a rigged election and stay in power.

Luckily Trump can only win 1 more time. How much damage could he do in 4 years? OMG!!! A lot!!
You loons have been crying wolf about Trump for 7 years and every bit of it has been bullshit. So you created Trump's popularity, so deal with it.

You loons have been crying wolf about Trump for 7 years and every bit of it has been bullshit. So you created Trump's popularity, so deal with it.
It worked in 2020 dumbass. And Trump's picks for the most part were rejected in 2022 right?

Look how crying about Hillary for 30 years paid off. I believe it's why people didn't like her. Republicans bad mouthed her for so many decades people started believing it.

Remember Trump loved Pelosi and Hillary until he found his way to the White House was through the dumb ass Republican voters. Then he conned all of you.

Oh....you've seen the charges? They are unsealed now?

Did you know that either us Democrats were right about Bush lying us into the Iraq war OR Trump likes Witch Hunts just so long as he's not the witch being hunted?

Trump Called Pelosi 'Impressive' While Saying She Should Have Impeached Bush in 2008 Interview​

"I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person. I like her a lot," Trump said in the 2008 interview​

In the video from 2008, Trump told Blitzer he wished Pelosi went after President George W. Bush for impeachment over the Iraq War.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Charlie Kirk brings up a brilliant plan....Since a state prosecutor and local DA's (all of which are racist blacks) are currently trying bring up indictments against Trump; what is stopping Republicans from doing the same with their own DA's and AG's?

And who should be the first state to bring charges against Obama or the Clintons? Idaho? I am definitely sure the good people of Idaho would have no issues with the state AG indicting Obama for whatever we want...if Alvin Bragg was able to indict Trump with no evidence, why can't the Attorney General of Alabama do the same to Hillary??

When will Republicans listen to conservative political thinkers and stop being afraid of the Dems and fight back? I must admit...whining about how unfair things are and how persecuted you are gets tiring without action.

Hillary, Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Wray, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, ....

Now that new partisan precedence is being set by Democrats, the list of criminal, treasonous Democrats who deserve to / should be indicted and prosecuted is damn-near endless.

Forum List

Back