Who Will Be The First Republican AG To Indict Hillary Or Obama?

No, but don't let facts get in the way of your TDS-suffering rant. Let it all out - you'll feel better.

:itsok:

Look at what Trump said in 2008

In the video from 2008, Trump told Blitzer he wished Pelosi went after President George W. Bush for impeachment over the Iraq War.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

So is Trump FOR witch hunts when he's not the witch being hunted? Or does he really believe Bush lied us into Iraq and Nancy should have impeached him?

And how many times has Trump lied?

Hillary, Obama, Biden, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Wray, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, ....

Now that new partisan precedence is being set by Democrats, the list of criminal, treasonous Democrats who deserve to / should be indicted and prosecuted is damn-near endless.
Fine with me...

Since I don't treat politicians as my Gods and idolize them -- one getting indicted over crimes they may or may not have committed won't cause me to lose sleep at night....

But apparently, there are lots of Republicans very pressed about it all....why? You folks said that an indictment guarantees Trump will win...so why all the whining?

Biden and Hillary should be a piece of cake to convict for anyone really trying. Obama would be harder because he was a little sneakier.
If Bush wasn't easy to convict I don't think Biden, Obama or Hillary can.

In the video from 2008, Trump told Blitzer he wished Pelosi went after President George W. Bush for impeachment over the Iraq War.

“I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush,” Trump said in 2008. “It was almost — it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing.”

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” Trump replied. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

So is Trump FOR witch hunts when he's not the witch being hunted? Or does he really believe Bush lied us into Iraq and Nancy should have impeached him?

That's it, snowflake, purge yourself of all those nasty 'orange man bad' emotions and feelings. Get it all out. I bet you feel better already.

:auiqs.jpg:

I especially liked this part....

look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense

It's funny because now, they are trying to claim what Clinton did is actually the same or worse than what Trump is indicted for......

I personally think Trump misread how much of a cult following he had - and thought a story like this would have hurt him with Republicans......looking back, he was better off letting the story come out and just calling Stormy horse-face.....he wouldn't have lost a single vote

Fine with me...

Since I don't treat politicians as my Gods and idolize them -- one getting indicted over crimes they may or may not have committed won't cause me to lose sleep at night....But apparently, there are lots of Republicans very pressed about it all....why?

Only the extremists at tbe ends of the political spectrums consider piticians as their deities.

The rest of us are just sick of the unprecedented hypocrisy coming from proven corrupt, criminal, perjurous, Constitution and Law-violating, treasonous Democrats and have had enough of their corrupt 3rd-World 2-tiered INjustice system they created and have been enforcing for nearly a decade, doing literally everything they can to eliminate political threats and punish anyone who opposes their authoritarian rule.

We want our country back and EQUAL JUSTICE restored.

After listening to a guy on NPR this weekend I agree we must have Trump vs Biden in this next election. Or whoever we decide should be our Democratic nominee. The only way to defeat Trumpism is by defeating Trump.
Your plan is pure evil genius!

Except Trump would kick the senile old racist demented fuck to a nursing home.
Thanks for playing.

It worked in 2020 dumbass. And Trump's picks for the most part were rejected in 2022 right?

Look how crying about Hillary for 30 years paid off. I believe it's why people didn't like her. Republicans bad mouthed her for so many decades people started believing it.

Remember Trump loved Pelosi and Hillary until he found his way to the White House was through the dumb ass Republican voters. Then he conned all of you.
And Hillary loved Trump till he became a republican.

That's it, snowflake, purge yourself of all those nasty 'orange man bad' emotions and feelings. Get it all out. I bet you feel better already.

:auiqs.jpg:
I'll feel better when I hear Trump lost again. How will you feel? Don't try another coup bitch.

I'll feel better when I hear Trump lost again. How will you feel?

Unlike Democrats and snowflakes, I am not afraid enough of Trump to violate Constitution and law, attempt failed coups and criminal impeachments, and waste 7 years of my life attempting to manufacture crimes to use against him.

How will I feel anout WHAT?

I personally plan on sitting back and waiting until all tbe smoke and bullshit clears, for when we know exactly who is running for President, researvh every one of them thoroughly, then make an educated decision on who to support and vote for.

After the election is over, as I did when Biden was elected, I will continue living my life as a lawful, Constitition-supporting / defending American.

You plan on doing anything differently?

Don't try another coup bitch.

This whole charade is just embarrassing. The fact that this kind of total bullshit can actually go this far is proof that our justice system is totally rigged. NYC and the Democrat party are making total assholes out of themselves, and it looks so natural.

Unlike Democrats and snowflakes, I am not afraid enough of Trump to violate Constitution and law, attempt failed coups and criminal impeachments, and waste 7 years of my life attempting to manufacture crimes to use against him.

How will I feel anout WHAT?

I personally plan on sitting back and waiting until all tbe smoke and bullshit clears, for when we know exactly who is running for President, researvh every one of them thoroughly, then make an educated decision on who to support and vote for.

After the election is over, as I did when Biden was elected, I will continue living my life as a lawful, Constitition-supporting / defending American.

You plan on doing anything differently?
Very true. What I like is democrats will never turn a blind eye when trump breaks laws. Neither will the media. Its what makes America better than russia. Checks and balances

Very true. What I like is democrats will never turn a blind eye when trump breaks laws.

I can't wait fotlr that day. In the meantime Democrats wil continue to violate the Constitution and law attempting to MANUFACTURE crimes with which to accuse Trump.

Hillary is a sack of dried up, maggot-ridden oatmeal who will never hold public federal office again - she is no longer a rgreat or even significant. No one will target that political whore again ... unless she ever attempts another national security-threatening, federal election meddling scandal as she did with her fake 'Russian Collusion' scandal.

No, instead, it will be someone relevant.

Let a Democrat violate campaign election finance law in a state where there is a Republican AG....let Garland and his partisan Gestapo refuse to prosecute them, as they have done with Hillary and multiple members of the Squad, and watch 'equal justice' applied, as pre edence is being set by Democrats now.

IF /when that happens, every snowflake claiming THIS weak-ass, unprecedented case is a just 'execution of the law' can STFU and stuff their claims that it happening is 'unjust revenge'.

No, Democrats are setting precedence they will demand only applies to REPUBLICANS / CONSERATIVES if the tables are ever turned.

It's your side that steals elections.

OMG what a joke. If we encouraged everyone to vote, you'd never win. So you do shady shit in black communities and colleges to make it harder for people to vote. You can't send in thugs to scare them away so you just make it harder for them.

Besides the 32 counts we will find out about today, I think in another investigation Trump is going to be charged for that "perfect" call to the Republican Secretary of State to ask him to find you 150,000 votes so he could steal Georgia. I think Trump is going to be found guilty for that. And who's going to testify that the call was inappropriate? The Republican Secretary of State. The same guy who got death threats from Trump supporters. On behalf of Trump. Sort of like how Michael Cohen dealt with Stormy on behalf of Trump.

Now, you can tell me more lies. I think you are funny.

Charlie Kirk brings up a brilliant plan....Since a state prosecutor and local DA's (all of which are racist blacks) are currently trying bring up indictments against Trump; what is stopping Republicans from doing the same with their own DA's and AG's?

And who should be the first state to bring charges against Obama or the Clintons? Idaho? I am definitely sure the good people of Idaho would have no issues with the state AG indicting Obama for whatever we want...if Alvin Bragg was able to indict Trump with no evidence, why can't the Attorney General of Alabama do the same to Hillary??

When will Republicans listen to conservative political thinkers and stop being afraid of the Dems and fight back? I must admit...whining about how unfair things are and how persecuted you are gets tiring without action.

Charlie Kirk had better watch that he doesn't get charged. There is a word for that. Accessory to kidnapping. Any AG that tries it will find themselves charged. The crime has to be committed in the state not in another state. Since Hillary Clinton has never been in Idaho, she cannot be charged for anything in Idaho.

Forum List

Back