Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bannon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Report: Lewandowski Was Trump Official Papadopoulos Emailed About Russia Trip

Former Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was the “high-ranking campaign official” former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos emailed about arranging a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Washington Post reported late Monday.

“Have been receiving a lot of calls over the last month about Putin wanting to host him and the team when the time is right,” Papadopoulos wrote in April 2016 to a person identified only as “a high-ranking official of the Campaign” in court documentsunsealed Monday.

The Washington Post reported, citing previously described emails that Trump’s campaign handed over to congressional committees, that the campaign official in question was Lewandowski.

Another name that belongs on the perp walk to be list

And every attempt to set up a meeting was refused. Why don't you mention that? It doesn't fit your narrative. There were six separate attempts, and there never was a meeting.
The only ones claiming refused are the perps themselves.

Six times, eh?

None reported to the FBI, eh?

You trump supporters are not very smart

The Trump people are hip deep in Russia connections; Carter Page admitted conversations about Russia with Papa, and Kushner of course did all he could to MAKE connections.

Fat Tony will cop to anything. But it will be interesting to see if Mueller tips his hand as to guys who he's flipped. It's obvious that yesterday's three indictments were messages sent out about "cooperate or prepare your anus." It's not that Manafort owes any loyalty to Trump or anyone else, but if he flips no one will ever hire him again. But if he's convicted of half of the indictment he'll never work again, and the fines will bankrupt him ... plus, there are more charges to come for him.

The Trump people are hip deep in Russia connections; Carter Page admitted conversations about Russia with Papa, and Kushner of course did all he could to MAKE connections.
yeah I'd forgotten about Carter Page. He will not flip on Trump. I sorta wonder why Mueller didn't drop a hammer on him yet.

and of course there was a meeting with Russians in trump tower and many meetings with the Russian ambassador with trump personally w/o the press.

Kushner, Donny jr. and Flynn and Sessions, Bannon, and Pence?
How about Trump himself?

If Trump is not a total moron, he maintained some plausible deniability and was not directly involved

They got Nixon on coverup
Crooked Donnie may be vulnerable for financial misdealing's and failure to report on his taxes
And Trump supporters will believe Trump was a good man and the establishment took him down over some bullshit.

This aint no blowjob toto. This is much bigger than that.

I think Kushner is in big fucking trouble tho. Young guy too, he better think about it

Kushner will be very popular in prison

Think Crooked Donnie will pardon him?

You Progs are going to regret going after Trumps family

I more regret that his family worked with our nations enemies but thats just me

They're the ones that sold 20% of our uranium to our "enemies", right?

Former FBI agent says Russia interference began in 2014

A former FBI agent says that Russia was using fake news and automated bots on Twitter and Facebook to manipulate American opinion all through 2014 in something of a dry run before its on-line escalation in the U.S. presidential campaign two years later. Clint Watts, a former special agent with the FBI who will testify this afternoon in a Senate subcommittee, calls the 2014 activity "capabilities development."

Why it matters: Watts' assertions highlight Russian activities substantially earlier than the tech companies have so far disclosed. The issue of Russia's manipulation of the 2016 election has reached a new level this week with special counsel Robert Mueller's indictment of two former Trump campaign officials, and the coming testimony by Google, Facebook and Twitter officials on Russia's use of their platforms in the campaign.

Watts tells Axios that he has no evidence that Russia attempted to manipulate the 2014 midterm elections. Instead, he said Russia was initially attempting to steer American opinion on issues like Syria. But early in 2015 and on into 2016, he said, the bots began to get into American political issues, like stirring up a rumor that a planned U.S. military exercise in Texas, called Jade Helm, was actually a plot to take over the state.

No one — not the government nor the companies — took the actions seriously because they did not seem important. They also did not violate the platforms' terms of service. "They were a little naive," Watts said. "They and the US government didn't think they were having any impact."

Former FBI agent says Russia interference began in 2014

How can you support trump when he still denies all of this?

Why does he deny it?

Cuz he is part of it

We shall see where it goes

It is a fact that key Trump aides had many more meetings with Russian agents than would normally be warranted in a political campaign

I think Kushner is in big fucking trouble tho. Young guy too, he better think about it

None of our uranium was sold

Do you know the details behind that sale? Or is this another fast and furious?

And quit trying to change the subject.

What we know so far
  • Trump’s former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and a business associate, Rick Gates were indicted for money laundering, tax evasion, failure to register as agents for foreign interests and conspiracy to defraud the US government.
  • Documents unsealed on Monday also revealed that George Papadopoulos, a former foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, pleaded guilty on 5 October to lying to FBI agents over contact with people he believed to be senior Russian government officials. He has since acted as a “proactive cooperator” with the inquiry.
  • The indictments were just the first issued by special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion by members of the Trump campaign.
  • Donald Trump tweeted furiously after news broke of the indictments against Manafort and Gates:
Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren’t Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus????? … Also, there is NO COLLUSION!

(this fact check rates that claim as “mostly false”)

I know righties don't care if Trump lies but we do.

No, I'm talking about our democracy

Former Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski was the “high-ranking campaign official” former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos emailed about arranging a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Washington Post reported late Monday.

“Have been receiving a lot of calls over the last month about Putin wanting to host him and the team when the time is right,” Papadopoulos wrote in April 2016 to a person identified only as “a high-ranking official of the Campaign” in court documentsunsealed Monday.

The Washington Post reported, citing previously described emails that Trump’s campaign handed over to congressional committees, that the campaign official in question was Lewandowski.

And every attempt to set up a meeting was refused. Why don't you mention that? It doesn't fit your narrative. There were six separate attempts, and there never was a meeting.
The only ones claiming refused are the perps themselves.

Six times, eh?

None reported to the FBI, eh?

You trump supporters are not very smart
You keep saying that each time someone doesn't agree with your BS crap. Regressives always insult peoples education, and as such you have become without credibility.

Last edited:
Cambridge Analytica has ties to Bannon, so he might be next, but I think he has already talked. The rabid right keep him employed.

USDA nominee Clovis was Trump adviser who encouraged Russia meeting: report

Sam Clovis, a controversial nominee for the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) under President Trump , was the campaign official who encouraged George Papadopoulos to set up a meeting with Russian officials, according to The Washington Post.

Clovis, who was then the campaign co-chairman, encouraged Papadopoulos to make the trip to Russia in order to take an “off the record” meeting with government officials there, the Post reported late Monday.

Sam Clovis, a controversial nominee for the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) under President Trump , was the campaign official who encouraged George Papadopoulos to set up a meeting with Russian officials, according to The Washington Post.

Clovis, who was then the campaign co-chairman, encouraged Papadopoulos to make the trip to Russia in order to take an “off the record” meeting with government officials there, the Post reported late Monday.

He may have already been indicted and plead guilty. Mueller doesn't leak. So we don't know who did what, until Mueller is ready to tell us. Mueller arrested Papadopoulos and raided Manaforts home, without anybody saying a word to the newspapers.

Next thing Trump is going to say is "Clovis? I barely remember that guy. He was a patsy...er, I mean he's a low level guy."

Forum List

Back