• Sessions

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Bannon

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tony Podesta...since his company was actually named in the Manafort indictment....

The indictment makes it clear Companies A & B were pretty much defrauded by the Manafort Gang. Carter Page, another trump aide is talking and Congress is protecting Mueller from a Saturday Night scenario:

As conservative media trains its fire on Robert Mueller and President Donald Trump fumes "DO SOMETHING!" on Twitter, two bipartisan bills that would make it harder for the White House to remove the special counsel are drawing renewed attention.

Democrats warned Republicans that they may need to intervene to protect Mueller’s investigation.

Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a floor speech Monday after the special counsel announced two indictments and a guilty plea that Congress "must respond swiftly unequivocally and in a bipartisan way" to any sign Trump of interference.

"We have to make sure that the White House, that President Trump, does not fire Robert Mueller," Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., said on MSNBC.

Democratic lawmakers vow to protect Mueller after indictments

Firing Mueller would bring down the wrath of Congress

Mueller was hired because Trump thought firing Comey was a good idea

When Mueller starts indicting/charging Democrats, you'll be crying like a gassy baby... fun times ahead...

Nope, I will be cheering. If wrong doing took place, all involved and caught up in the mess need prosecuted! Why is this so tough?

Cambridge Analytica has ties to Bannon, so he might be next, but I think he has already talked. The rabid right keep him employed.

No, not Bannon, he describes himself as a street fighter. No way he would roll and talk, he is tough he has said so.

Just saying. Mueller is far better prepared to engage in this face off than Trump.

The indictment makes it clear Companies A & B were pretty much defrauded by the Manafort Gang. Carter Page, another trump aide is talking and Congress is protecting Mueller from a Saturday Night scenario:

As conservative media trains its fire on Robert Mueller and President Donald Trump fumes "DO SOMETHING!" on Twitter, two bipartisan bills that would make it harder for the White House to remove the special counsel are drawing renewed attention.

Democrats warned Republicans that they may need to intervene to protect Mueller’s investigation.

Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a floor speech Monday after the special counsel announced two indictments and a guilty plea that Congress "must respond swiftly unequivocally and in a bipartisan way" to any sign Trump of interference.

"We have to make sure that the White House, that President Trump, does not fire Robert Mueller," Sen. Ed Markey, D-Mass., said on MSNBC.

Democratic lawmakers vow to protect Mueller after indictments

Firing Mueller would bring down the wrath of Congress

Mueller was hired because Trump thought firing Comey was a good idea

When Mueller starts indicting/charging Democrats, you'll be crying like a gassy baby... fun times ahead...

Nope, I will be cheering. If wrong doing took place, all involved and caught up in the mess need prosecuted! Why is this so tough?

Well, good for you.. rightwinger.. not so much..

Not to wreck the circle jerk, because I do find it quite amusing, but have any of you lefties considered, for even a second, that it would be perfectly normal for an incoming administration to be hit on by foreign government officials wanting to improve foreign relations? I mean... really now?

~shrug~ What I see is a bunch of leaves twisting in that last windstorm of fall.

Forum List

Back