Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Halftime Wardrobe Malfunction

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
1644800274273.png

Game was boring. I went back to ghost stories on Netflix
But it’s not boring. It’s a 4 point game. Ghost Stories will be there tomorrow. You’re missing a great game. Two great quarterbacks. I’ll be happy for either of them.

Now I’m sort of leaning towards burrow and Cleveland. They look like the better team.

What a fuck obj is. He got his td then got hurt and can’t play anymore. If the rams win he will get a ring for playing 1 quarter.

The one with the most pounts
But it’s not boring. It’s a 4 point game. Ghost Stories will be there tomorrow. You’re missing a great game. Two great quarterbacks. I’ll be happy for either of them.

Now I’m sort of leaning towards burrow and Cleveland. They look like the better team.

What a fuck obj is. He got his td then got hurt and can’t play anymore. If the rams win he will get a ring for playing 1 quarter.
It's been boring

Wow. You're in the Superbowl son. Don't look upfield before you have the ball.

Fundamentals are, well; fundamental.

I have no dog in this hunt, but wouldn't mind Cincy finally winning a SB! It's hard with them acting like jerks! That celebration after the interception was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in a Super Bowl and it was their 1st penalty! Each team is trying to maim each other's QB's! :omg: :sigh2::dunno::itsok::rolleyes::stir:
That flag was bullshit.

Forum List

Back