🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who won last night?

Funny thread. Trumpicans following Trump's lead and trying to convince themselves and everyone else they didn't get their ass's kicked.

Traditionally the party in power loses seats, Obamacians lost 63 in 2010. Trumpicans lost 30 which is about average. So the beat down was average for the incumbent party. The best part of the election is we now have gridlock and that good news no matter who is in power. Remember the BLUE WAVE? It didn't happen, in fact CBS stated the Blue Wave hit the Red Wall.

Believe what you need to.
How many Republican Governors and legislatures changed from Republican to Democrat?

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?
You have divided government and gridlock for the next two years so depending on your point of view no one won or everyone did.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Its vividly clear who won…the party that took the chamber from the ones who had it.

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?
You have divided government and gridlock for the next two years so depending on your point of view no one won or everyone did.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Its vividly clear who won…the party that took the chamber from the ones who had it.

R's have Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. D's won the booby prize the House. Have fun being obstructed by the Senate for the next 2 years LOL.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Sorry, your explanation seems to be too complicated for Rrumpicans.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

President and SCOTUS. Reps have two branches and a half of the other. Dems failed once again.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

They didn’t get the blue wave everyone thought they would they lost seats in the Senate so only those who don’t think believe there was a clear winner. The Democrats have things to be happy about so do the Republicans.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

President and SCOTUS. Reps have two branches and a half of the other. Dems failed once again.

Dem's brought a House win to a Senate fight :auiqs.jpg:

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

R's have Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. D's won the booby prize the House. Have fun being obstructed by the Senate for the next 2 years LOL.
You think the House and control of rhe budget and how funds are used and conduct investigations into all government agencies is a booby prize?

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Trump won He always wins even when he loses ,,,,just ask him

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Dem's had to win the Senate to stop Trump, instead they won the House and lost seats in the Senate.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

They didn’t get the blue wave everyone thought they would they lost seats in the Senate so only those who don’t think believe there was a clear winner. The Democrats have things to be happy about so do the Republicans.

You had 2. You now have 1. The 1 you have is no more enhanced than it was on 11/5.

Those are facts and they are not in dispute.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

You think the House and control of rhe budget and how funds are used and conduct investigations into all government agencies is a booby prize?

You think the House can force a GOP Senate and GOP President to pass and sign their bills? LOL We will Harry Reid your ass pass all the House bills you want.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Blues is trying desperately to convince others of something he doesn’t believe himself. Sad really.

If you have to try to convince others that you’ve won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Blues is trying desperately to convince others of something he doesn’t believe himself. Sad really.

If you have to try to convince others that you’ve won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.

Nuclear option and SCOTUS nominations, its still funny :auiqs.jpg:

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Nuclear option and SCOTUS nominations, its still funny :auiqs.jpg:
Ginsburg, or whatever's left of her, will make it 6 -3. Let's rock!

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Dem's had to win the Senate to stop Trump, instead they won the House and lost seats in the Senate.
ONCE MORE What can the fn senate do now they couldn't do before ?? And we won the house which will make a VAST difference

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

You think the House can force a GOP Senate and GOP President to pass and sign their bills? LOL We will Harry Reid your ass pass all the House bills you want.
You think your moron can force the House to write the bills he wants?

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

You had 2. You now have 1. The 1 you have is no more enhanced than it was on 11/5.

Those are facts and they are not in dispute.
Here are the facts the Republicans gained seats in the Senate which means they can now get lower court judges confirmed and if the situation presents its self a Supreme Court nominee confirmed even easier than before. The Democrats can’t get anything done legislation wise without the Senate and vice versa they can do investigations and push impeachment if they want which will likely cost them the gains they just got in 2020.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

ONCE MORE What can the fn senate do now they couldn't do before ?? And we won the house which will make a VAST difference
The House?! GOP runs the Senate ( much nbetter than before), the Executive and SCOTUS. It's a bit like saying we scored more points in the first quarter after losing the game (football season you see).

Forum List

Back