🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who won last night?

With Democrats in control of the House do you predict more compromise, or more gridlock?

Dude, have you looked at the national news lately? Does this look like a country that's in the mood to compromise about anything?
Listening to Fox Rush Etc BS propaganda and Hate, it's not surprising that's what you idiots believe. However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so.
come on franco....your replies are not very civil.....
I meant to say brainwashed functional idiots. Love Trump voters except for their politics which are based on total garbage. The whole world outside their bubble agrees.

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?
The ability to continue to put originalists on the judicial benches around the country means that the only means of winning a debate for the left (judicial fiat) is being eliminated as we go forward.

America won in the long run.

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?

Alabama Crimson Tide

But then, they never lose.

The ability to continue to put originalists on the judicial benches around the country means that the only means of winning a debate for the left (judicial fiat) is being eliminated as we go forward.

America won in the long run.
Luckily these judges are not brainwashed hater dupes and their effect will not be what you're hoping for...

Alabama Crimson Tide

Hello dot-dot-dot Democrats won the house Obamacare is safe, four more red States approve Medicaid expansion, Obamacare premiums are going down. No wall for you! Or anything else crazy idiots...

Alabama Crimson Tide

Hello dot-dot-dot Democrats won the house Obamacare is safe, four more red States approve Medicaid expansion, Obamacare premiums are going down. No wall for you! Or anything else crazy idiots...

You dolt, the Dims are the ones screaming we need a single payer system.

Conversely, the GOP had the option of repealing Obamacare and passed.

I did.

The government will remain dysfunctional and as fucked up as a trailer park reality show.

Only difference is the characters are literally filthy rich, and live the high life while sometimes being as stupid as we all point out they are. Yet bed wetters want these assholes making decisions over THEIR lives while the political whores literally act like trailer trash after a massive lotto winning in the park. I know I don't want republicrats dictating that liberal whores can't murder their babies. I don't care what faggots and queers do. So much I wish they'd just shut the fuck up already I'm pretty sure no one cares.

If the country goes broke, none of that matters. Moonbats are dedicated to Cloward & Piven. If the democrooks and leftists aren't beaten eventually we're screwed.. They have 5 more votes in the house? I'm not impressed. Collectivism isn't popular. Their agenda goes no where.

If a Bush was in office, even with 75 senators, the fuckin moonbats would be crowing all the same or louder, because Bush would sign every check. I doubt Trump does.

With Democrats in control of the House do you predict more compromise, or more gridlock?
gridlock.jpg

Pelosi is the bus, and she's empty. No fuel, not a single cognizant thought inside.

Then there is this...

Ted Nugent upset that Michigan is turning 'into a California s***hole' after Election Day

Some excerpts:

“Real God country family Michiganiacs are heartbroke that more of us want the once great state of Michigan to turn into a California s***hole,” he wrote. “Downright insane cultural suicide. Thanks for nothing a**holes.”

Followed by this gem...

In October, Nugent took a break from railing against liberals — for the most part — to complain about how he’s not in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

“Abandon egos, bragging, and Ted Nugent speaking on behalf of Ted Nugent; is it or is it not vulgar, dishonest, and obscene that Grand Master Flash, Patti Smith, and ABBA are in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame but Ted “F***ing” Nugent isn’t? Is that the most outrageous and disgusting lie you have ever seen?” he said in an interview with online magazine My Global Mind.

Souns like Teddy is not agreeing with Trump on the "complete victory" assessment.

Dude, have you looked at the national news lately? Does this look like a country that's in the mood to compromise about anything?
Listening to Fox Rush Etc BS propaganda and Hate, it's not surprising that's what you idiots believe. However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so.
he's a leftwing SJW. he used to say pubcrappe, they must have sanctioned him for it. it was literally ever post he made

he's a leftwing SJW. he used to say pubcrappe, they must have sanctioned him for it. it was literally ever post he made
Franco is one of our more colorful posters here....

Down the ballot the D's replaced R's in 7 Governor races, 329 State Law Makers and six state legislatures turned blue. The D's won by a large margin.

The Blue Wave on the Federal Level was Pink, as more women than ever are now members of the H. or Rep.

Bigotry lost.

You have divided government and gridlock for the next two years so depending on your point of view no one won or everyone did.

Le Veon Bell

Who won? Well the left claimed from November 2016 until a couple months ago there would be a blue wave and a 60 to 70 seat pick up in the House and take over of the Senate. The reality was it was a normal election cycle and nothing unexpected happened. The House picked up 30-35 and the GOP picked up a couple seats.

No revolt against Trump, no revolt against the Democrats, just the status quo.

Funny thread. Trumpicans following Trump's lead and trying to convince themselves and everyone else they didn't get their ass's kicked.

Funny thread. Trumpicans following Trump's lead and trying to convince themselves and everyone else they didn't get their ass's kicked.

Traditionally the party in power loses seats, Obamacians lost 63 in 2010. Trumpicans lost 30 which is about average. So the beat down was average for the incumbent party. The best part of the election is we now have gridlock and that good news no matter who is in power. Remember the BLUE WAVE? It didn't happen, in fact CBS stated the Blue Wave hit the Red Wall.

Believe what you need to.

Then there is this...

Ted Nugent upset that Michigan is turning 'into a California s***hole' after Election Day

Some excerpts:

“Real God country family Michiganiacs are heartbroke that more of us want the once great state of Michigan to turn into a California s***hole,” he wrote. “Downright insane cultural suicide. Thanks for nothing a**holes.”

Followed by this gem...

In October, Nugent took a break from railing against liberals — for the most part — to complain about how he’s not in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

“Abandon egos, bragging, and Ted Nugent speaking on behalf of Ted Nugent; is it or is it not vulgar, dishonest, and obscene that Grand Master Flash, Patti Smith, and ABBA are in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame but Ted “F***ing” Nugent isn’t? Is that the most outrageous and disgusting lie you have ever seen?” he said in an interview with online magazine My Global Mind.

Souns like Teddy is not agreeing with Trump on the "complete victory" assessment.

Why is he relevant? He is just an entertainer.

Forum List

Back