Who won last night?

Listening to Fox Rush Etc BS propaganda and Hate, it's not surprising that's what you idiots believe. However the Democratic Party continues to be the only place for civility and compromise. Pelosi already said so.
come on franco....your replies are not very civil.....
he's a leftwing SJW. he used to say pubcrappe, they must have sanctioned him for it. it was literally ever post he made
Franco is one of our more colorful posters here....
Pointed out the fact that most of the GOP voters believe Hillary and Obama etc etc are corrupt criminals murderers pedophiles etc etc and the incredible information about tax rates and all kinds of stuff is not colorful, it's a fact and a disgrace. Democrats and corporate news allow this to go on, it's time to become fact check addicts and go after their sick propaganda machine.
It's the most important issue in the United States the last 30 years...
all you are telling me franco is what your fellow die hard lefties believe.....the die hard righties here believe your side is the sick propaganda machine...the both of you can suck each others balls as far as i am concerned...

partisans 'suck' sick propaganda Harry, unfortunately they comprise the majority , creating a loss for everyone ~S~

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?
Dolphins.

he's a leftwing SJW. he used to say pubcrappe, they must have sanctioned him for it. it was literally ever post he made
Pointed out the fact that most of the GOP voters believe Hillary and Obama etc etc are corrupt criminals murderers pedophiles etc etc and the incredible information about tax rates and all kinds of stuff is not colorful, it's a fact and a disgrace. Democrats and corporate news allow this to go on, it's time to become fact check addicts and go after their sick propaganda machine.
all you are telling me franco is what your fellow die hard lefties believe.....the die hard righties here believe your side is the sick propaganda machine...the both of you can suck each others balls as far as i am concerned...
Harry Harry Harry>> you can't tell that the man in our WH NOW is a divisive pos?? that both can suck nads? I'd like to have trumps balls in his mouth and then sew it up Watch him choke to death

The difference is that the whole world agrees with me, every single respected media in the world, and all right-wingers have is Rupert Murdoch's bought off propaganda machine and Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin Alex Jones with that incredible crap.

The difference is that the whole world agrees with me, every single respected media in the world, and all right-wingers have is Rupert Murdoch's bought off propaganda machine and Rush Limbaugh Savage Levin Alex Jones with that incredible crap.
By the way, law enforcement also agrees with me, that nothing Hillary Obama learner etc etc ever did Rises to the level of crime of any kind. An incredible amount of phony scandals and character assassination.

Harry Harry Harry>> you can't tell that the man in our WH NOW is a divisive pos?? that both can suck nads? I'd like to have trumps balls in his mouth and then sew it up Watch him choke to death
last 2 guys in the WH were not exactly very uniting.....we have had plenty of half-assed Presidents Eddy...and we are still here....we will be here after trump....

the whole world does not agree with you franco....yea i know,i found it hard to believe myself.....go bills....

the whole world does not agree with you franco....yea i know,i found it hard to believe myself.....go bills....
The whole world of Journalism agrees with me against the BS propaganda that fox Rush Koch brothers Etc and most of the GOP politicians keep parroting... And Trump of course. Absolute garbage and the worst propaganda that has ever hit America.

I am absolutely sure I won last night just like every other American. Liar in Chief Trump got bitch slapped.

The whole world of Journalism agrees with me against the BS propaganda that fox Rush Koch brothers Etc and most of the GOP politicians keep parroting... And Trump of course. Absolute garbage and the worst propaganda that has ever hit America.
i dont give a fuck franco....there are a hell of a lot of people in this country that dont agree with you and they look and think about your party the way you look and think about them....so dont give me this WHOLE world agrees with you shit....and many people including democrats dont give a shit what other countries think of us....they should start thinking about the bullshit their own countries are facing...

i dont give a fuck franco....there are a hell of a lot of people in this country that dont agree with you and they look and think about your party the way you look and think about them....so dont give me this WHOLE world agrees with you shit....and many people including democrats dont give a shit what other countries think of us....they should start thinking about the bullshit their own countries are facing...
I am talking about what the facts are Hillary is not a criminal or murderer the rich do not pay too much in taxes etc etc etc. I know people disagree with me but they are brainwashed with b******* and the whole world world of journalists agrees with me, if they actually knew what Rush Limbaugh and Sean Etc are up to. So why are we the only rich country without Health Care daycare living wage cheap college and training good vacations and good infrastructure, ID card to end illegal immigration, LIKE EVERY OTHER RICH COUNTRY? Blocked by the GOP while GOP voters are obsessed with Hillary's pedophilia Benghazi the foundation etc etc...

Democrats keep telling me that they're the winners despite no "blue wave" materializing. Republicans keep telling me that they're the winners, despite losing the House, because they picked up seats in the Senate. I'm confused. Who won last night?

Not you, not me, not any of the ordinary people. Every election they get fucked over.

A friend in SC put up that they got a "I've voted" sticker, and I was like, you know how much SC is gerrymandered, it doesn't matter if you vote or not. The election is decided before anyone votes.

Well Republicans are notorious liars nowadays...soo

There are no iffs or butts about this - Democrats won and by retaking the House are now back into some actual power.

I am talking about what the facts are Hillary is not a criminal or murderer the rich do not pay too much in taxes etc etc etc. I know people disagree with me but they are brainwashed with b******* and the whole world world of journalists agrees with me, if they actually knew what Rush Limbaugh and Sean Etc are up to. So why are we the only rich country without Health Care daycare living wage cheap college and training good vacations and good infrastructure, ID card to end illegal immigration, LIKE EVERY OTHER RICH COUNTRY? Blocked by the GOP while GOP voters are obsessed with Hillary's pedophilia Benghazi the foundation etc etc...
Obama proposed a 15% repatriation tax as part of an infrastructure repair program costing $450 billion. Mitch and Paul didn't even reply, except maybe to say the repair was unaffordable (then they throw another trillion at the military). Then trumpf does a 21% repatriation tax. The Repukes quickly pass it.

See how it works with repukes? Do nothing that helps a Dem, even if it's what America wants.

Trumpf won't make any deals with Dems that doesn't cow-tow to his base of Bible pounding slugs. In other words, no deals will be possible.

You have divided government and gridlock for the next two years so depending on your point of view no one won or everyone did.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Its vividly clear who won…the party that took the chamber from the ones who had it.

Yes, it is all just as simple and clear and easy as that . . . if you're in the fifth grade and discussing the kickball game at recess.

You have divided government and gridlock for the next two years so depending on your point of view no one won or everyone did.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

Its vividly clear who won…the party that took the chamber from the ones who had it.
They didn’t get the blue wave everyone thought they would they lost seats in the Senate so only those who don’t think believe there was a clear winner. The Democrats have things to be happy about so do the Republicans.

I'm guessing that control of the House is a pretty hollow victory for them today, though, whatever they say. They've spent so long gutting the legislative power of Congress that the House is virtually useless. And they weren't even able to take it in the "wave" they were hoping for so that they could claim validation of their worldview.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

R's have Senate, White House, and SCOTUS. D's won the booby prize the House. Have fun being obstructed by the Senate for the next 2 years LOL.
You think the House and control of rhe budget and how funds are used and conduct investigations into all government agencies is a booby prize?

Considering that no one's passed a budget in I-don't-know-how-long or paid attention to it in longer, yes.

Considering that an orgasm of funding obstructions and investigations that look like personal vendettas are a double-edged sword that can kill them with the voting public, yes.

The R’s had 2 chambers.
Now
The R’s have 1 chamber.

President and SCOTUS. Reps have two branches and a half of the other. Dems failed once again.

Dem's brought a House win to a Senate fight :auiqs.jpg:
Trump won He always wins even when he loses ,,,,just ask him

Blues is trying desperately to convince others of something he doesn’t believe himself. Sad really.

If you have to try to convince others that you’ve won…it’s a sure sign that you lost.

You mean the way you are?

You won control of a Congressional House your own party has spent decades emasculating. Would you mind telling us what glorious achievements you think you can accomplish with it now?

StalinRuleVoting.jpg

Forum List

Back