🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who won the debate? (Poll)

Who won the debate?

• The old fat moron who disagrees with my preferred candidate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But nobody really likes him
Absolutely NOT true
But how do you know if people genuinely like a BILLIONAIRE? Do they like him or his money?

I respect and even admire most of Trumps personality attributes.

But would I want to just spend and evening with him over dinner and shoot the shit?

No, I dont think I could do that.

I would find discussing issues and things like space exploration too tempting anyway to just shoot the shit with people like him.

But who is it that you think knows Trump and genuinely likes the guy? I havent seen them other than people who work for him and that is not credible to me.

She speaks for me and MILLIONS of others

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

I heard Joe wiped the floor with the blob.

Nope. It was more that Trump wiped the floor with Biden. Biden had a few good answers but he resorted to calling Trump names. Never a good thing with a man who wants to be POTUS.

I had a lot of the questions I had answered last night. I'll be voting for Trump. Biden has some silly green ideas that would bankrupt the country. He's also a liar when he says all the questions about his son, the money from China and the Ukraine have been debunked.

If a moonbat like you is acknowledging Biden had some good moments....that means the blob got creamed.

Absolutely NOT true
But how do you know if people genuinely like a BILLIONAIRE? Do they like him or his money?

But would I want to just spend and evening with him over dinner and shoot the shit?

I would find discussing issues and things like space exploration too tempting anyway to just shoot the shit with people like him.

But who is it that you think knows Trump and genuinely likes the guy? I havent seen them other than people who work for him and that is not credible to me.

View attachment 395109
Too bad the blob is about to ban her platform. LOL

She doesnt know Trump personally, and hell I am voting for him too.

So I'll take you lack of presenting even one person that knows Trump personally and likes him as a concession that you dont know of anyone.

I dont care if no one likes him on a personal basis, in fact I like that they dont like him.

That means he is the man for the job.

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Y

Trump mopped the floor with Xiden..... "super predators", "last in your class", "what law enforcement endorsed you?", "why did the Russians give Hunter $3.5M?"...... multiply by 50

Trump did a number on chrissy too.... I'll bet that little gash is on suicide watch for a few weeks....

Is that your idea of "winning". Who slings insults better? You're even dumber than you look.

At this point, the lack of endorsement by the people who murdered 1500 Americans with impunity last year, is a good thing. Trump seems to have all of the thugs and losers on his side. Those who want license to kill Americans without consequences. The top levels of the military have all disavowed him and pledged to the American people they will never obey another illegal order from Trump. LaFayette Square will never happen again.

Who won the debate? The candidate you support, or the literal Neanderthal who dares to disagree with you?

Nope. It was more that Trump wiped the floor with Biden. Biden had a few good answers but he resorted to calling Trump names. Never a good thing with a man who wants to be POTUS.

I had a lot of the questions I had answered last night. I'll be voting for Trump. Biden has some silly green ideas that would bankrupt the country. He's also a liar when he says all the questions about his son, the money from China and the Ukraine have been debunked.

If a moonbat like you is acknowledging Biden had some good moments....that means the blob got creamed.

Nah. Just means Biden had some good moments. Since Biden had a wire which you can see n Tik Tock, I'd say Trump won hands down.

Tik Tock also has Biden at the debate and at other venues. At one of those venues someone asked him if he wanted to defund the police. He said yes he wants to defund them yet at the debate he denied he said it. Of course its on tape so I guess we all know who the liar is.

I wondered why he refused to have his ears looked at. Now I know. Having his ears checked was a small thing. Not for him though.

I had questions I wanted answered last night and Biden answered them for me. He wants to raise taxes on some and move Capital gains from 21 to 28%. Guess he doesn't know the more money a company has the more expansion they can do and the more people they can hire. Great for the economy. A financier he ain't.

Biden also described his green initiative. If he carries through with that bullshit he will bankrupt the country,

I know who I'm voting for and it sure won't be green, wire Biden.

Is that your idea of "winning". Who slings insults better? You're even dumber than you look.

At this point, the lack of endorsement by the people who murdered 1500 Americans with impunity last year, is a good thing. Trump seems to have all of the thugs and losers on his side. Those who want license to kill Americans without consequences. The top levels of the military have all disavowed him and pledged to the American people they will never obey another illegal order from Trump. LaFayette Square will never happen again.
How do I look old woman?

You're not doing much for the stereotype that all canucks are snowbound sister-fuckers.... eh?

Nah. Just means Biden had some good moments. Since Biden had a wire which you can see n Tik Tock, I'd say Trump won hands down.

Tik Tock also has Biden at the debate and at other venues. At one of those venues someone asked him if he wanted to defund the police. He said yes he wants to defund them yet at the debate he denied he said it. Of course its on tape so I guess we all know who the liar is.

I wondered why he refused to have his ears looked at. Now I know. Having his ears checked was a small thing. Not for him though.

I had questions I wanted answered last night and Biden answered them for me. He wants to raise taxes on some and move Capital gains from 21 to 28%. Guess he doesn't know the more money a company has the more expansion they can do and the more people they can hire. Great for the economy. A financier he ain't.

Biden also described his green initiative. If he carries through with that bullshit he will bankrupt the country,

You don't seem to know what a capital gain is. But you're a blob supporter...nobody expects you to know.

Jesus your an idiot. Trump didn't kill anyone. A virus released on the world by the Chinese did. A pandemic kills no matter who's in charge.

I doubt the top level of the military disavowed him as much as you might like it to be so. Law enforcement has already sworn to support him.

You should join a Canadian board so you can regale them with your thoughts. What an idiot you are.

Last edited:

You don't seem to know what a capital gain is. But you're a blob supporter...nobody expects you to know.

Oh I know what Capital Gain is and I am a Trump supporter.

Easy to see your a green/wire Biden supporter. He's so dishonest I'm sure you just love him.

Carry on you loyal little sheeple you.

She doesnt know Trump personally, and hell I am voting for him too.

So I'll take you lack of presenting even one person that knows Trump personally and likes him as a concession that you dont know of anyone.

I dont care if no one likes him on a personal basis, in fact I like that they dont like him.

That means he is the man for the job.
Trump perfected the art of the deal.
Biden farted during.

That was not a debate it was an hour and a half to two hours of people talking over each other. The party die hards all think their guy won but the truth is neither guy looked good last night.

Absolutely NOT true

View attachment 395109

I just laugh my ass off at a grown woman saying blob over and over and over and over. It's hysterical. You ruled your preschool and just want to re-capture the glory days, huh?

Candy at 4: Blob!

Other kids: LMAO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Candy at 8 Blob!

other kids: Um ... OK? I'm not four but that's a little funny

Candy at 50. Blob

other kids: no reaction

Candy: Blob, blob, blob!

It's funny shit. I realize I keep giving you attention for it, but it's not like I want you to stop. Talk about invalidating yourself

Absolutely NOT true

View attachment 395109

I just laugh my ass off at a grown woman saying blob over and over and over and over. It's hysterical. You ruled your preschool and just want to re-capture the glory days, huh?

Candy at 8 Blob!

Candy at 50. Blob

It's funny shit. I realize I keep giving you attention for it, but it's not like I want you to stop. Talk about invalidating yourself

Hide in your safe place fido.

Absolutely NOT true

View attachment 395109

Candy at 8 Blob!

Candy at 50. Blob

Hide in your safe place fido.

You're stepping up your game! That's what I would have said if you were stepping up your game!

Fido, blob, blob, blob. From a grown, supposedly adult woman. Over and over, blob, blob, blob. It's hysterical. Keep it up!

Again, the guy you worship is telling violent white supremacists to "stand by".

Proud Boys aren't white supremacists.

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

From your wiki link..

"Officially, the group rejects white supremacy,"

Maybe this is why you are so foolish, and ill-informed?

You believe wikipedia to be a reliable source of information, and then don't even read the information you supposedly trust...

You moonbats are a funny bunch.. :auiqs.jpg:

You constantly own yourselves (like posting a link that refutes your own argument), and it doesn't even faze you.

*EDIT* I will also take the lack any links provided by you when I asked for instances of the Proud Boys being violent as an admission that you know there isn't any.

Well, for sure not as many as we have seen from your radical communist anarchist black supremacist friends in Antifa and BLM.

"Officially" Trump says the Bible is his favorite book. Do you believe the blob? I'm sure you do...you believe White Supremacism/hate groups. So you're pretty stupid.

We were talking about Trump's reading habits or religious beliefs?

No..we were talking about your false narrative concerning the Proud Boys, and your lack of any evidence to back up your claims that they are "violent white supremacists".

This response is just more moonbat deflection that has zero to do with our prior topic of discussion.

You fail. Everyone sees you for the hypocrite fraud you are..thanks for playing.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

And please link all the incidents you have of the Proud Boys actually being guilty of committing any violence..

I can only think of one fight they were ever involved in, and it was self defense if I recall correctly?

Contrast that in comparison to the near daily acts of criminal rioting, and domestic terrorism being perpetuated by Antifa/BLM, and maybe you will begin to understand why a lot of folks are starting to call bullshit on the whole white supremacists Boogeymans narrative of the left.

From your wiki link..

You believe wikipedia to be a reliable source of information, and then don't even read the information you supposedly trust...

You constantly own yourselves (like posting a link that refutes your own argument), and it doesn't even faze you.

*EDIT* I will also take the lack any links provided by you when I asked for instances of the Proud Boys being violent as an admission that you know there isn't any.

Well, for sure not as many as we have seen from your radical communist anarchist black supremacist friends in Antifa and BLM.

"Officially" Trump says the Bible is his favorite book. Do you believe the blob? I'm sure you do...you believe White Supremacism/hate groups. So you're pretty stupid.

No..we were talking about your false narrative concerning the Proud Boys, and your lack of any evidence to back up your claims that they are "violent white supremacists".

This response is just more moonbat deflection that has zero to do with our prior topic of discussion.

You fail. Everyone sees you for the hypocrite fraud you are..thanks for playing.

No, we're talking about your gullibility.

From your wiki link..

No, we're talking about your gullibility.

Says the person posting WIKIPEDIA links they didn't even read that refute their own argument.

Okay, crazy..:cuckoo:

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back