Whoa - Trump voters will love this column by - PIERS MORGAN???

Even the lefty Piers Morgan knows you are an idiot.

That is your grand responce?

You show no interest in having an intellectually honest conversation. Your role on this site is to whore yourself with recycled rhetoric, rather than use that wee brain of yours for some original thought.
Why, you comparing Trump to Hitler there is no reasoning with you. Hillary is more like Hitler than Trump. She lies, steals, commits treason, hides what she is doing. So keep up the great work of proving you're an idiot, by keeping typing that bullshit.

Wow, this is pretty surprising.

Media may call Trump names - but he says what most Americans think

That’s the problem.

And that’s why Donald Trump is damn right to keep shouting about it, even if some of his comments are unpalatable.

At least he seems to understand the gravity of the situation and is coming up with plans to try to deal with it.

This week, it emerged the Obama administration wrongly granted citizenship to over 800 immigrants awaiting deportation from ‘countries of concern’ because the Department of Homeland Security didn’t have their fingerprints on file.

The Washington and media elite seems more intent on mocking, belittling and abusing Trump himself than on such staggering and dangerous incompetence.

They need to realise he’s not the real enemy here, and that when it comes to Islamic terror, Trump’s been proven absolutely, horribly right.

so these weren't actual terrorists, these were just people who were granted citizenship after they had fulfilled all the other requirements (including being here for at least five years) but the inept bureaucracy Bush created didn't complete all the paperwork.

Repost:

You would think that Trump using other people's money to settle his legal problems would rule him out for any high level position, but I have found Trump voters afraid and often paranoid. When fear of the other is your guiding motivator anything goes. You believe anything, as Trump's grand promises show. Trump voters are like the child waiting for the Tooth fairy to make things better. Maturity, that is a recognition of reality good and bad eludes the Trump believer. And utopians on the far left too. Reality is tough on people.

"Hillary Clinton supporters ought not to get ahead of themselves, however. Those who said they would vote for Gary Johnson, the Libertarian Party candidate, scored lower than Mrs Clinton’s supporters in belief in conspiracy theories, pessimism and Christian fundamentalism. It would appear that neither right nor left has a monopoly on rationality. Welcome to the post-truth world." Feelings-first voters have found a voice in Donald Trump – The Economist

'Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems'
Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump.

I believe half of it, and unless you are a tool, you should probably believe some of it yourself.
No one doubts you believe the propaganda....it's who you are....
And you don't believe all the propaganda spread about Hillary, right?
Hey....please answer this question if you dare?

Is Trump like Hitler?

From the Piers Morgan column...

Donald Trump’s a monster.

A vile, hideous, bigoted, nasty, ignorant, deluded, psychotic, ruthless, preposterous, demented buffoon on a collision course to steal the White House and destroy the planet.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

Actually he’s even worse than that; in fact, Trump’s the new Hitler – a man who, you may recall, ordered the slaughter of six million Jews.

I know all this because I’ve been reading those exact descriptions about Trump for weeks in the US media, from a whole phalanx of intelligent, experienced journalists, broadcasters, politicians and pundits.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump. Clearly they are dupes if they do.

Good column by Morgan.
I'm not a Trump fan, but it's pretty obvious that both the press and the Democrats have allowed themselves to fall into some pretty ridiculous hyperbole about him.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

The press could have been FAR more objective, but clearly they decided that Trump's behavior gave them the opening to let their partisanship just explode.

They should have been far more objective at the start of his campaign, instead of reporting his crazy rants as if they were just another valid opinion.

I'm not a Trump fan, but it's pretty obvious that both the press and the Democrats have allowed themselves to fall into some pretty ridiculous hyperbole about him.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

The press could have been FAR more objective, but clearly they decided that Trump's behavior gave them the opening to let their partisanship just explode.

Why is it a stretch? Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler. He's found himself some racial scapegoats to get people angry. He uses fear to get votes.

The Dumpster fire might not be the Reichstag Fire, but we are seeing the same tactics.

Why is it a stretch? Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler. He's found himself some racial scapegoats to get people angry. He uses fear to get votes.

The Dumpster fire might not be the Reichstag Fire, but we are seeing the same tactics.
All you fascists agree....

Anyone that fails to see the similarities is ignorant to the history of pre-war Germany.

I would of gladly schooled them on how Trump is very much like Hitler, but they decided to go with the ol' bully him into silence routine.

Good luck getting these tools to respond to the points you just made. They are incapable of even attempting.

A vile, hideous, bigoted, nasty, ignorant, deluded, psychotic, ruthless, preposterous, demented buffoon on a collision course to steal the White House and destroy the planet.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

Actually he’s even worse than that; in fact, Trump’s the new Hitler – a man who, you may recall, ordered the slaughter of six million Jews.

I know all this because I’ve been reading those exact descriptions about Trump for weeks in the US media, from a whole phalanx of intelligent, experienced journalists, broadcasters, politicians and pundits.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump. Clearly they are dupes if they do.

Good column by Morgan.

They should have been far more objective at the start of his campaign, instead of reporting his crazy rants as if they were just another valid opinion.
You mean her...

Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler.
Sometimes I just sit there, looking at the screen, not sure what to even say.

I do believe that you believe that.

If you don't see the similarities, it's probably because you don't have any relatives who came from Germany and watched it happen in real time.

Oh, wait, now you'll claim imaginary German relatives like you claim imaginary minority relatives when people point out your fucking racism.

Good column by Morgan.

You mean her...

No, I mean Trump. and you know it's true too, even if you will never admit it.

Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler.
Sometimes I just sit there, looking at the screen, not sure what to even say.

I do believe that you believe that.

If you don't see the similarities, it's probably because you don't have any relatives who came from Germany and watched it happen in real time.

Oh, wait, now you'll claim imaginary German relatives like you claim imaginary minority relatives when people point out your fucking racism.
And there you go.

Joe says Trump is "exactly" like Hitler, and calls me a racist, all within a few posts.

These are the people who have to be somehow ignored and culturally marginalized before any meaningful improvements can be bad. They're unhinged.

And there you go.

Joe says Trump is "exactly" like Hitler, and calls me a racist, all within a few posts.

These are the people who have to be somehow ignored and culturally marginalized before any meaningful improvements can be bad. They're unhinged.

No, guy, what's unhinged is a Reality TV Rodeo Clown getting up there and calling for mass deportations, denial of civil rights based on your religion, torture, bombing other countries, mocking the disabled, killing the families of suspected terrorists, and a shit load of other crazy stuff Trump has said, and people like you saying,

"Don't call him a Nazi! That's mean!!!"

Trump is a fucking Nazi. Period.

Forum List

Back