Whoa - Trump voters will love this column by - PIERS MORGAN???

Well....believing half makes you a dupe. Sorry.

No, it makes me in the right.

Something you should aim for.

Let's see....Trump has been in the public eye for what...30-40 years? The Left had no problem with him and most liked him.

Outrageously false.

He was scandalized and hated for a very long time. The racial discrimination lawsuits, taking the National Football League to court, and golf course scandal over in Scotland definitely earned the scorn of many Americas.

There was another greater scandal over widespread reports of him ordering his employees to intimidate tenants and sabotage their properties in order to forcibly evict them.

Beyond that, he was accused of having mob connections on multiple occasions.

Now Hillary on the other hand has decades of lies, corruption, criminal acts....but she is cool calm and collected.

Tool mentality.

Rather than be held accountable for the shitty inhuman scumbag you are supporting "per-say," you deflect on to another shitty inhuman scumbag.

How can you hate politics and be representative of their stupidity to a tee?
Even the lefty Piers Morgan knows you are an idiot.

Do any of you really care what that British pussy has to say?
Perhaps you could comment on what he said..
Why? I don't care what that British faggot has to say and neither should anyone American
Ah. Well, some of us enjoy discussing ideas, thoughts and opinions on this political website.

If you're just here for insults and name-calling, I can see that you wouldn't share that interest.

That is your grand responce?

You show no interest in having an intellectually honest conversation. Your role on this site is to whore yourself with recycled rhetoric, rather than use that wee brain of yours for some original thought.

Do any of you really care what that British pussy has to say?
Perhaps you could comment on what he said..
Why? I don't care what that British faggot has to say and neither should anyone American
Ah. Well, some of us enjoy discussing ideas, thoughts and opinions on this political website.

If you're just here for insults and name-calling, I can see that you wouldn't share that interest.

I'll discuss all the ideas you want that are worth discussing
But Morgan's opinions are not worth discussing

It's all they have.

Their tactics of shouting over opposition has long served these tools well.

That is your grand responce?

You show no interest in having an intellectually honest conversation. Your role on this site is to whore yourself with recycled rhetoric, rather than use that wee brain of yours for some original thought.
If you could only check your propaganda, perhaps we could.....

IQ Question to determine if one is a left wing idiot:

Is The Donald another Hitler?

Yes = IDIOT

No = Might not be an IDIOT

Sorry but I have a tough time debating an idiot. I have found it to be a big waste of time.

More deflection.

I brought up legitimate accusations against Trump. Either you know this is a debate you cannot win, or you are too incompetent to convert thoughts into words.

Sorry but I have a tough time debating an idiot. I have found it to be a big waste of time.

More deflection.

I brought up legitimate accusations against Trump. Either you know this is a debate you cannot win, or you are too incompetent to convert thoughts into words.
Except, you didn't....you only brought up liberal propaganda, then got mad when we called you on it.....

It's all they have.

Their tactics of shouting over opposition has long served these tools well.
You just admitting being an idiot.

Naturally when one does this, one should expect a certain level of criticism.

I rest my case.

You are not here for actual debating or an intellectual discussion of ideas. The epitome of your existence is whoring yourself out using recycled rhetoric.

What good are you? NVM, don't answer. You have succeeded in avoiding an intellectual ass kicking.

I rest my case.

You are not here for actual debating or an intellectual discussion of ideas. The epitome of your existence is whoring yourself out using recycled rhetoric.

What good are you? NVM, don't answer. You have succeeded in avoiding an intellectual ass kicking.
Indeed....

I rest my case.

You are not here for actual debating or an intellectual discussion of ideas. The epitome of your existence is whoring yourself out using recycled rhetoric for politicians.
Sorry again...I can't debate an idiot.

Let this be a learning experience for you.

Saying Trump is like Hitler may work on your dumb lefty friends, but doing it here will get your ass kicked. Hence...your ass is kicked.

Try to do better tomorrow.

Forum List

Back