Whoa - Trump voters will love this column by - PIERS MORGAN???

Wow, this is pretty surprising.

Media may call Trump names - but he says what most Americans think

That’s the problem.

And that’s why Donald Trump is damn right to keep shouting about it, even if some of his comments are unpalatable.

At least he seems to understand the gravity of the situation and is coming up with plans to try to deal with it.

This week, it emerged the Obama administration wrongly granted citizenship to over 800 immigrants awaiting deportation from ‘countries of concern’ because the Department of Homeland Security didn’t have their fingerprints on file.

The Washington and media elite seems more intent on mocking, belittling and abusing Trump himself than on such staggering and dangerous incompetence.

They need to realise he’s not the real enemy here, and that when it comes to Islamic terror, Trump’s been proven absolutely, horribly right.

Yet another example of how Trump has more in common with prior who hate America than he does with Americans.

Wow, this is pretty surprising.

Media may call Trump names - but he says what most Americans think

That’s the problem.

And that’s why Donald Trump is damn right to keep shouting about it, even if some of his comments are unpalatable.

At least he seems to understand the gravity of the situation and is coming up with plans to try to deal with it.

This week, it emerged the Obama administration wrongly granted citizenship to over 800 immigrants awaiting deportation from ‘countries of concern’ because the Department of Homeland Security didn’t have their fingerprints on file.

The Washington and media elite seems more intent on mocking, belittling and abusing Trump himself than on such staggering and dangerous incompetence.

They need to realise he’s not the real enemy here, and that when it comes to Islamic terror, Trump’s been proven absolutely, horribly right.

Yet another example of how Trump has more in common with prior who hate America than he does with Americans.
I don't think Trump has anything in common with you....

From the Piers Morgan column...

Donald Trump’s a monster.

A vile, hideous, bigoted, nasty, ignorant, deluded, psychotic, ruthless, preposterous, demented buffoon on a collision course to steal the White House and destroy the planet.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

Actually he’s even worse than that; in fact, Trump’s the new Hitler – a man who, you may recall, ordered the slaughter of six million Jews.

I know all this because I’ve been reading those exact descriptions about Trump for weeks in the US media, from a whole phalanx of intelligent, experienced journalists, broadcasters, politicians and pundits.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump. Clearly they are dupes if they do.

Good column by Morgan.
I'm not a Trump fan, but it's pretty obvious that both the press and the Democrats have allowed themselves to fall into some pretty ridiculous hyperbole about him.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

The press could have been FAR more objective, but clearly they decided that Trump's behavior gave them the opening to let their partisanship just explode.

Hang on there Mac...

Trump's behaviour has been awful in this campaign... He has insulted, bullied, demeaned and lied his way through the campaign...

He will be truly and awful president, you know that to be true...

If anyone else said what he said they would have been tossed by the media and coverage would stop...

But being good at shouting the loudest doesn't make you a leader...

We already have more than enough people like owebo, those who simplistically and obediently follow a partisan ideology like eager puppies, exercising virtually no intellectual elasticity whatsoever. They're a big part of the problem. Not only are they shallow, they are loud. That's a bad combination.

In this regard you are preaching to the choir.

If we are ever able to actually make significant improvements as a society, it will be because enough people leveraged independent thought and led the way. But not until the obedient puppies are culturally marginalized. Or, perhaps, until they find another hobby.

You are living within the framework of the state.

It relies on blind obedience and the cultural marginalization of independent though.

Being a wishy-washy moderate wont help keep the sinking ship afloat. I do not believe being a partisan hack will keep the sinking ship afloat either.

A vile, hideous, bigoted, nasty, ignorant, deluded, psychotic, ruthless, preposterous, demented buffoon on a collision course to steal the White House and destroy the planet.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

Actually he’s even worse than that; in fact, Trump’s the new Hitler – a man who, you may recall, ordered the slaughter of six million Jews.

I know all this because I’ve been reading those exact descriptions about Trump for weeks in the US media, from a whole phalanx of intelligent, experienced journalists, broadcasters, politicians and pundits.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump. Clearly they are dupes if they do.

Good column by Morgan.
I'm not a Trump fan, but it's pretty obvious that both the press and the Democrats have allowed themselves to fall into some pretty ridiculous hyperbole about him.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

The press could have been FAR more objective, but clearly they decided that Trump's behavior gave them the opening to let their partisanship just explode.

Hang on there Mac...

Trump's behaviour has been awful in this campaign... He has insulted, bullied, demeaned and lied his way through the campaign...

If anyone else said what he said they would have been tossed by the media and coverage would stop...

I think we tend to overestimate the power our Presidents have. Yes, they can certainly chart a direction and influence it, as we've seen with W and Obama, but neither Trump nor Clinton would be able to waltz in and wave a magic wand, regardless of what their opponents say...

November 9th I'll get up and go about my business.

Good column by Morgan.

Hang on there Mac...

I think we tend to overestimate the power our Presidents have. Yes, they can certainly chart a direction and influence it, as we've seen with W and Obama, but neither Trump nor Clinton would be able to waltz in and wave a magic wand, regardless of what their opponents say...

Magic wand? No....Obamas pen, and phone....yes....

We already have more than enough people like owebo, those who simplistically and obediently follow a partisan ideology like eager puppies, exercising virtually no intellectual elasticity whatsoever. They're a big part of the problem. Not only are they shallow, they are loud. That's a bad combination.

If we are ever able to actually make significant improvements as a society, it will be because enough people leveraged independent thought and led the way. But not until the obedient puppies are culturally marginalized. Or, perhaps, until they find another hobby.

It relies on blind obedience and the cultural marginalization of independent though.

Being a wishy-washy moderate wont help keep the sinking ship afloat. I do not believe being a partisan hack will keep the sinking ship afloat either.
I consider myself an independent, and specifically not a moderate. People like JoeB and owebo won't see the difference because their world is very black & white.

I'm "squishy" on very few issues - I'm as clear and opinionated as anyone else. The difference is that my opinions don't transparently and obediently fall in line with those of one party or the other. And often I'll be in disagreement with both parties on the same issue, and will be quite clear and specific as to why.

As my sig says, it's a majority of America against the partisans. They hate it hear it, but they're on the same side.

I consider myself an independent, and specifically not a moderate. People like JoeB and owebo won't see the difference because their world is very black & white.

I'm "squishy" on very few issues - I'm as clear and opinionated as anyone else. The difference is that my opinions don't transparently and obediently fall in line with those of one party or the other. And often I'll be in disagreement with both parties on the same issue, and will be quite clear and specific as to why.

As my sig says, it's a majority of America against the partisans. They hate it hear it, but they're on the same side.
Your main problem is that your thinking IS very black and white and ascribe everything you disagree with as party politics. I am a conservative, not a party animal. You constantly try to shoehorn people into cubby holes so you can look superior. This election cycle SHOULD have woken you up to the fact that many millions of people are not party loyalists.

Your main problem is that your thinking IS very black and white and ascribe everything you disagree with as party politics. I am a conservative, not a party animal. You constantly try to shoehorn people into cubby holes so you can look superior. This election cycle SHOULD have woken you up to the fact that many millions of people are not party loyalists.
Here we go again...

Here we go again...
Yep, ignore content, sling mud, declare victory. It's what you do.

Good column by Morgan.

Hang on there Mac...

I will agree with you there, I think that in the long term electing Trump would be bad for America but good for Democrats...

A scandal every second day seems great now, give you it for 6 months and people would be pissed

Good column by Morgan.

Hang on there Mac...

I will agree with you there, I think that in the long term electing Trump would be bad for America but good for Democrats...

A scandal every second day seems great now, give you it for 6 months and people would be pissed

Well then a Hillary administration would have a scandal every day.

Her husband's administration offered a glimpse, but apparently you missed it.

Why is it a stretch? Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler. He's found himself some racial scapegoats to get people angry. He uses fear to get votes.

The Dumpster fire might not be the Reichstag Fire, but we are seeing the same tactics.
Three posters readily and freely admitting they are idiots. Let it be known throughout the realm.

Why is it a stretch? Frankly, Trump is EXACTLY like Hitler. He's found himself some racial scapegoats to get people angry. He uses fear to get votes.

The Dumpster fire might not be the Reichstag Fire, but we are seeing the same tactics.

Trump's pro 2nd amendment, quite unnazie like of him.

Good column by Morgan.

No democrats I talk to, and I talk to quite a few. Trump comes off as he real mc coy while hillary is such a vile bitch. I remember that one clip where she said, "were gonna put a lot of coal miners out of work, right tim?" Working people don't want to hear that crap. Jobs are too hard to come by the way it is. Link below. No wonder such few people go to the one or two rallies she has had.

Last edited:
No democrats I talk to, and I talk to quite a few. Trump comes off as he real mc coy while hillary is such a vile bitch. I remember that one clip where she said, "were gonna put a lot of coal miners out of work, right tim?" Working people don't want to hear that crap. Jobs are too hard to come by the way it is. Link below. No wonder such few people go to the one or two rallies she has had.

Right. we should keep using this dangerous type of energy that pollutes the planet so a few people can have dangerous jobs... that makes sense.

Forum List

Back