Whoa - Trump voters will love this column by - PIERS MORGAN???

And there you go.

Joe says Trump is "exactly" like Hitler, and calls me a racist, all within a few posts.

These are the people who have to be somehow ignored and culturally marginalized before any meaningful improvements can be bad. They're unhinged.

No, guy, what's unhinged is a Reality TV Rodeo Clown getting up there and calling for mass deportations, denial of civil rights based on your religion, torture, bombing other countries, mocking the disabled, killing the families of suspected terrorists, and a shit load of other crazy stuff Trump has said, and people like you saying,

"Don't call him a Nazi! That's mean!!!"

Trump is a fucking Nazi. Period.
Says the fascist.....

And by the way, I once again have a hardcore left wing partisan ideologue (JoeB131) and a hardcore right wing partisan ideologue (owebo) getting pissy with me in the same thread.

I really am The Man, seriously.

No wonder you like Trump. You are both malignant narcissists...

Affiliate with a radical ideology. It is 24/7 nonstop attacks by hardcore partisan ideologues.
Yeah.

I can only imagine how easy that must be, but I just don't think that way.

Anyway, Morgan is a lefty but it's good to see him challenge the press, which needs to be done across the ideological spectrum.

I can only imagine how easy that must be, but I just don't think that way.

Change your perception until you are in the right. Otherwise you will be dealing with fiascoes like this presidential election for whatever life the US has left.

Surely you don't think the mainstream establishment in either party has led to much success?

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

Anyone that knows the in-depth history behind Hitler knows that the comparions are not much of a stretch.

I see you do not know the in-depth history behind Hitler, because there is no comparison whatsoever.

These things happen to those who sit on the fence,,blowing in the political wind....:lol:
I actually agree with you here. Wishy washy ain't doing anybody no good.
We already have more than enough people like owebo, those who simplistically and obediently follow a partisan ideology like eager puppies, exercising virtually no intellectual elasticity whatsoever. They're a big part of the problem. Not only are they shallow, they are loud. That's a bad combination.

If we are ever able to actually make significant improvements as a society, it will be because enough people leveraged independent thought and led the way. But not until the obedient puppies are culturally marginalized. Or, perhaps, until they find another hobby.

Last edited:
And there you go.

Joe says Trump is "exactly" like Hitler, and calls me a racist, all within a few posts.

These are the people who have to be somehow ignored and culturally marginalized before any meaningful improvements can be bad. They're unhinged.

No, guy, what's unhinged is a Reality TV Rodeo Clown getting up there and calling for mass deportations, denial of civil rights based on your religion, torture, bombing other countries, mocking the disabled, killing the families of suspected terrorists, and a shit load of other crazy stuff Trump has said, and people like you saying,

"Don't call him a Nazi! That's mean!!!"

Trump is a fucking Nazi. Period.
Damn Joey...that is so dumb even for you.

Forum List

Back